Captain Marvel confirmed to make a billion

Captain Marvel confirmed to make a billion

Attached: 1552172132999.png (1673x814, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106487585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>glass cannon
>strongest MCU hero

Why are MCU supers so weak?

glass cannon?

I have seen almost no hype for this movie yet it’s already apparently at 750 M
What the hell is going on?

Mahavel always wins baby

Who cares?

simple, it was not meant for the places where you expected to see hype

Shag.

Attached: incel.jpg (855x631, 62K)

Thank this brave disney shill for the boxofficd

Attached: 1552248370505.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

What's going on is you don't pay attention to places other than this shithole

the "boycott" literally brings out the most pathetic people I've ever seen. At least the ghostbusters one was backlash to the director saying he hated the fans

Attached: 1552748151258.png (766x1628, 982K)

At least use the current one, OP

Attached: 1552528891488.png (1673x814, 609K)

Holy fuck. Haha. How can one guy be so triggered?

I guess because weaknesses are interesting

Based and great quads unironically.

>all that false flag over fake data
damn. Disney really put its A game to promote that failure.

>t. doesn't go outside

>saying he hated the fans
???

Who the fuck watches these clickbait trash videos on youtube?

>imagine always being right even if you're wrong

the goal

Because he's a paid marketing tool. "Controversy" sells tickets these days, so you need people to drum it up for you, and he's a hard working man.

So they hate breeee cause she said she wants more minorities in press tours right? Then why dont they do the same with mark ruffalo

Attached: ngtixpqjwom21.jpg (1242x1499, 192K)

Wrong answer, the real answer is that they dont want to spend to much money on special effects.

I unironically think he helped the sales more then anything

Attached: bk3wu3p0apl21.png (700x3000, 2.67M)

>somehow, aquaman should be pissed about it.
Any chnace someone redo this drawing with BOTH aqauman AND Captain Marvel licking the tears of the nay-sayers ? they predicted both would flop.

oh you meant in the movies, not generally

Why make Aquaman angry about it ? Wasn't he also predicted to flop yet succeeded ?

How does someone like that sleep at night

Attached: alita pathetic.jpg (720x493, 23K)

Probably because the Yea Forums/pol/ posters actually like Aquaman and it triggers them.

This is why /capeshit/ needs to be created. Or just push all live action trash to Yea Forums

Yea Forums

>rich, famous, white male at the forefront and center of attention of a minority empowerment march
At least four people in the photo realized that.

Disney is buying the tickets for the film themselves.

That's a stupid way of thinking. What you are doesn't prevent you from fighting for a cause you believe in.

To be fair he has multiple people who record and upload their own videos on that channel.

Of course not, it just has terrible optics and feeds into the history of dilettantism within activism groups from outside participants. If he's actually involved with the organization and running of the group it's fine, but if he's just some guy who donates money and shows up when a rally is announced he really shouldn't be the guy down in front unless they're intentionally banking off his fame. Which is incredibly cynical.

yhea and U.S. never made it to the moon, also the earth is flat and people should not use vaccines...

user thinks Yea Forums terms apply in Yea Forums

Wouldn't there be any theatres publically complaining about that? ticket sales make theatres almost nothing. The real money is in food and drink, which empty seats dont buy.

the burden of proof is on that moron and his delusional claim, everyone can take a picture of an empty theater, it's meaningless

Have you checked the schedule for movies this month? This is the only blockbuster type flick there is while everything else in theatres in boring crap nobody cares about. Call it a smart or cowardly choice from the execs.

Because he's afraid to eat the disk

And yet they didn't do that for Solo. Weird, huh?

I especially like the pics taken 2 hrs before the move starts. Really tells you they're arguing in good faith.

>at least 2 videos every day
My god, it's on par with Colbert after a Trump temper tantrum.

Attached: Look at it.jpg (522x572, 84K)

Including the countries where Disney doesn't even distribute its own damn movies? If any company ever tried this shit, foreign distributors would go absolutely apoplectic.

>Trump temper tantrum
He's been making fun of politicians for two decades, how come with Trump it's a "tantrum"?

When will this fucking Yea Forums shitposting stop?

Attached: fuck you guys.png (333x141, 53K)

I doubt this
but I do remember when I went to go Dragon Ball Super Broly the showing was shown as being nearly sold out but throughout the movie the auditorium was rather empty. I can believe this for smaller movies like that rather than Captain Fucking Marvel

Then again this was AMC and maybe they blocked out seats on account of anime fans known who are known to be smelly

It was released across the world at the same time on a weekend with zero competition.

Of course it was going to make money, but it's had every handicap to do so.

Because Trump the best thing to happen to his carrier and can be credited with shooting him to #1 in late night.

While he has made fun of politicians for years it's gotten to the point where he can make fun of Trump EVERY DAY because he has something new to work with almost every single day. In contrast, he was only able to mock Obama once every few weeks because there was nothing to work with. This constant attack on Trump has triggered his supporters and rallied his critics, so now most of the attention he gets comes from his Trump rants. This was further cemented when Trump once called him out by name and inadvertently gave Colbert even more attention.

That channel is going through the same thing with Captain Marvel and the SJW crowd.

It's the same guy making these images.

>B-but muh insiders said...

Attached: LeHamblyFace.png (776x536, 261K)

This shit is an embarrassing nightmare. All this because Brie Larson is kind of a bitch?

>My youtube channel needs help

it sure does.

the Aquaman thing is about some guy on Yea Forums saying he would eat his Aquaman blu-ray if Capt. Marvel made 1bm

Late night ratings were in the toilet until Trump. SNL was probably going to get cancelled. Half the Daily Show alumni would be unemployed otherwise.

She's more than kind of a bitch, but protests in general have gotten really embarrassing, regardless of side.

Is there a superhero movie that is for someone who hates and wants to be away from everything that is Marvel (disney) and DC Comics?

>SNL was probably going to get cancelled
That might not have been a bad thing, but yeah, in the last year I've heard more about SNL than all of the 2000's put together.

It sucks that a Marvel actor can't be chill but that's her problem. The movie itself was just mediocre, which falls in-line with a lot of other Marvel movies anyways. It's like Black Panther all over again, people are addicted to being outraged these days.

All of DC Blue Rays, actually, still don't make Aquaman mad about it, make the guy who is going to eat disks mad about it.

That was after another DCuck said he would eat a bluray if Infinity War made 2B, so they freaked out and pretending a Marveldrone said he would eat a Bluray if Aquaman made 1B
DCucks are the saddest incels around.

well he did say he was going to protect american jobs

He protected/saved Late Night, in return it empowered SWJs, and that caused Anti-SJW vloggers to have an audience and make money.

See, trickle down economies works.

> literally created an industry centered around hating/loving trump

@106487585
Reminder. Never give shit posters (You)s and never bump their shitty threads.

Modern day Ozymandias.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ladderfag

>Carol beats Wonder Woman
Damn. I was pulling for Diana to win.

Because DIALS.

Also because early Marvel distinguished itself by having their characters be generally weaker than DC who had god-level characters shut down by specific weaknesses.

Could someone post that funny larson/trump face comic?

>Kind of a bitch
>Kind of

Attached: 8346322.png (541x681, 468K)

Never bet against Based Marvel

this but unironically

This and they're dumb as shit too

If they were smart they would make a bet they couldn't lose like

I will eat everything DC related that's available on Blu-ray if Shazam beats Captain Marvel at the box office

Go ahead and screencap this

Holy fucking shit you're right

Attached: 20190316_022538.jpg (1080x410, 157K)

But DC shills still can be proud of Captain Marvel not able to beat Aquaman in box office until Avengers Endgame comes.

See you ignored his question

Is this the part where we take things too far and edit every page in Watchmen and replace the characters with political figures?

marvel drones always flock to the movies even if they dont want to.

Did you consider the fact that maybe the internet is not the only thing in the world?

after the heath death of the universe

>It was released across the world at the same time on a weekend with zero competition.
Yeah but so was BvS and we saw what happened after it's opening weekend

>But DC shills still can be proud of Captain Marvel not able to beat Aquaman in box office until Avengers Endgame comes.
Don't bet any Blu-rays on that

Disney bought tickets in bulk

Lads, let's all promise to never be like this retard

Anyone who posts any iteration of pepe or wojak deserves to be doxxed, hunted down, and murdered for being a blight to the collective intelligence of the entire human race. Also, troll threads are against global rule 3 and should be reported as much as possible.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106487585

Or the ones taken at like 3 pm on a Wednesday

The best ones are the ones that blur out the times. That's how you know it's legit

you may be right but you're also fucking idiotic for announcing your report

>ratings in toilet
>going to get cancelled
>would otherwise be unemployed
More Trumpoid projection i see :^)

Sorry bros...

i caved in and saw it yerterday with my girl cousins...

IM SO SORRY

Strong on attack, weak on defense.

>pinkwojak.biz

Just know that when it beats Aquaman at the box office it's all your fault

>Yea Forums terms
Not that user, but you're retarded.

Done.

For the record, I don't expect it either, although for the life of me I do not understand why people would flock to Captain Marvel.

The Ghostbusters "boycott" was completely justified because they directly antagonized the audience. It didn't help that the film looked like complete shit

>for the life of me I do not understand why people would flock to Captain Marvel.

Same here, I don't give a shit about whether it does well or not, but I'm curious what's up since Captain Marvel to me has always been this flying brick character with all the appeal of a brick. Are people actually excited, or is it just the hate-marketing machine made them decide to see it because "it can't be that bad!"

This is where we are now.

Attached: 18-3.png (1069x702, 63K)

Here's the thing: Carol has enormous story potential, but lately she's been used as... some kind of "Women are awesome all the time" idea, and she is just not suited for that at all. Wonder Woman is, because she is the female ideal embodied. Carol, on the other hand, is a warrior. She is NOT a lover, she IS a fighter.

You are forgiven if you watch Shazam every week

Nah, Black Panther was good. This one is on par with the first Ant-Man, completely nondescript Marvel formula.

>captain marvel
>smiling

It's nice that it's Cosmic Marvel, but the star is such a charisma vacuum...

Thor was just as big a charisma vacuum before Ragnarok. The MCU is filled with so much shit that we just have so much of it that we don't dwell on the shit parts.

Wtf I love brie larskn now

Attached: eyo2agg09lm21.png (577x294, 91K)

I know what it means, I just don't think the term applies to her

>power levels
You should really go back to Yea Forums, or even Yea Forums, seems more your speed to be honest.

>Thor was just as big a charisma vacuum before Ragnarok.

I beg to differ. He emoted very well. He had humor, he could be serious, he could be clumsy, romantic, grieve, competent, brave, alienated...

"Mind your words! He is a prince of Asgard and my brother."
"He killed fifty people in three days."
"...He's adopted."

Me neither. She's virtually invulnerable.

That's more writing than anything though.

Disney isn't buying their tickets, moon landing is fake though

Even so: he is an alien god. He is expected to be a little distant.
Carol is human. She was born and raised on Earth.

Her vacancy made sense when she was tricked into thinking she was Kree though. It's just that once she remembered who she was her personality didn't change.

>moon landing is fake though

Well -

It's true the US government commissioned a famous movie director to create a moon landing movie so convincing it would fool anybody.
Unfortunately it was Stanley Kubrick and he insisted on shooting on location.

This! They should have made it a thing.
Imagine her breaking down when she realized the true depth of the lie, her hugging Maria when suddenly her memories of her best friend returned, her fury at Yon-Rogg -
Imagine her doing a Luke Skywalked special when he challenges her and she throws his 'anger only serves your enemy' into his face, followed by her fist, and when he is on his back, bloodied, looking up in horrified realization at what he made (Like the Riddler at the end of Batman Forever as he sees Batman as he truly is for the first time) and THEN she hisses, angrily, maybe even with tears in her eyes, "You can't tell me what to do anymore".

How come sometimes when she did her laser blasts, she made ships explode and things heat up, but whenever she used them on a person she just harmlessly force pushed them into a wall and they get up a second later
If she forgot everything about her past life and was essentially reprogrammed by an authoritarian alien race bent on genocide, why was she still talking and acting like a bitchy socal valley girl

Isn't she only invulnerable when she's full glow? Jude Law gave her a nosebleed when they were sparring and the Skrull knocked her out with the stun rod.

Marvel could run two hours of Captain America passing a kidney stone while apologizing for the Holocaust and it would still make hundreds of millions of dollars.

Attached: 1468186427277.gif (180x236, 901K)

There's quite literally nothing else out as far as blockbuster CGI spectacle goes. If you wanted to see a new movie, it's either this or How to Train Your Dragon 3
It's your average cultural troglodyte wanting to see a movie and going "Hey, it's another Marvel superhero thing. That's probably alright, I guess I'll see that"

Mark Ruffalo can actually act

It seems like that's what they were trying to do, but it was just done really poorly like a lot of things in the movie. Like character development being done through the Skrull mind control and Brie Larson's childhood. It missed so many marks.

Glass

That idea is too ridiculous to be worth consideration.

Watchmen.
Mystery Men.

>changes review score to 5/5

Because their retarded leaders didn't tell them to be angry.

Watchmen is owned by DC

But Yea Forums told me Captain Marvel was going to fail because white incels were going to boycott it!

I loved Alita and thought CM was pretty mediocre but holy shit this guy has taken it to a whole new level, motherfuckers vids consist of TLJ and SJWs wtf.

These right-wing SJW incels are just as bad as the left-wing SJWs they keep complaining about.

Embarrassing.

>How could Nixon have won, none of my friends voted for him!

You did good. I watched it with my sister and aunt, then again with my friends (one is a DCfag and was trying to get us to go watch Alita but I convinced him)

>"Controversy" sells tickets these days

I'm honestly curious as to how true that is. The first movie to really get this type of incels vs feminists thing was Ghostbusters, and that movie flopped hard. Wonder Woman kind of didn't have it (it was more the "holy shit, a good DC movie?!" narrative).

If you're not Extremely Online, did you even know there was a controversy? There aren't enough people on Yea Forums and The Mary Sue combined to make a dent in sales either way.

It's literally all because her arse is too flat.

That's what started this shit, and it's fucking embarassing.

Yea Forums lies more than Yea Forums lies

>Wonder Woman kind of didn't have it

Huh? I heard about that shit from normie friends, they'd heard that terrible internet people were mad about an all-women showing.
Ghostbusters and the political controversy was all over the place, too, but it was just a bad movie and couldn't be saved by any amount of buzz.

Marvel's whole comics marketing department has for years been based on the idea that controversy, good or bad, boosts sales, and it seems to work for them.

Captain Marvel is going to beat Guardians of the Galaxy. That's kind of insane. GotG had a huge effect on the MCU by moving it more towards comedy, and even DC Movies like Suicide Squad were influenced by it.

After the Hunger Games, there was a notable uptick in action movies with women protagonists, and I think Captain Marvel is going to cause another one, affecting Hollywood as a whole, not just capeshit movies.

I have to imagine that Captain Marvel 2 and 3 are already greenlit, and Marvel is starting work on a Kamala Khan movie now while trying to figure out if they can do for America Chavez what Spider-Verse did for Miles.

There wasn't any controversy for Ant Man and the Wasp, which was the first MCU movie to have a woman superhero in the title.

Hell, the entire plot of Ant Man was that Hope was better than Scott in basically every way, but that kind of passed under the radar too.

Mystery Kino

>Spider-Verse

How was that, anyway? I looked on IMDB but every third review was like

>azlazl-37205 gave it 10/0
>it was the greatest film of the year and everyone should see it
>sgmsm-28620 gave it 10/0
>a landmark of american cinema and everyone should see it

So I thought its high rating is probably off.