Post a less intelligent comic panel than this DC movie still

Post a less intelligent comic panel than this DC movie still

You cant

Attached: 1552848660930.jpg (2700x1800, 1.48M)

This is a war crime but not stupid.

Reminder that the amazons have incredible strength and endurance, allowing them to hold up hundreds of pounds of stone, but if a horse falls on them they are fucked

When it was shown that those amazons died?

Meh. Regular horses can weigh 1600 pounds or more, and if they step on you at a full 30+MPH run, they can easily put far more force down through a hoof and into your ribs or whatever. And who knows, maybe they were magic amazon island horses, mang.
Benching a big rock is cool, but a sledgehammer to the face is probably gonna hurt even a superhuman.

Reminder that being able to bench 400 pounds will not save you from a chambered 5.56×45mm

What if it’s an Amazon Horse?

pick one

Attached: bullshit.jpg (899x1379, 623K)

>bronze-age legionnaires armed with a broadsword and cuirass and NO SHIELD
>running at a modernized platoon equipped with semiautomatic rifles
>running at them from across an entire beach
>and somehow winning
>this isn't stupid

Attached: 1552542658241.jpg (304x320, 28K)

Some sort of bee weapon

Attached: beees.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: 341.jpg (682x683, 65K)

Let's disregard everything flash-related for a second. He's setting off high explosive charges with enough power to dig substantial holes through the concrete and launch double digit kilos of shrapnel through the air within a meter from where he's standing. He is dead.

>modernized
>early 1900s
>bronze-age legionnaries armed with a broadword and cuirass and NO SHIELD
>they literally have superpowers

Reminder that you suck at basic math and physics due to your low iq.

I mean a ton of Amazons died. And it was just a small contingent of armed soldiers.

And trench warfare was guys with rifles very slowly walking towards machine gun fire for the first few years. You see? They're drawing parallels.

Here's a reminder then that some non-powered humans can deadlift or squat over a thousand pounds, but are fucked if a horse falls on them. I don't think you thought this through very much.

You missed the part they are a Superpowered non human species created by the Gods with magic weapons.

Attached: thetruth.jpg (765x570, 174K)

>early 1900s
>Not largely modernized
Nigga they literally had automatic rifles and machine guns in the early 1900s, that shit would decimate a bronze age anything. It's not 100% modern sure, but that's semantic as fuck.

Not the person you're responding to, but your mistake is in thinking these are bronze age warriors. They're not. They're super powered amazons with magic weapons and armor. Saying that infantry from the early 1900s would massacre any bronze age fighter is obvious. Its also useless information here, because that's not what they're fighting. Not even close.

So when is this movie coming out anyway?

You didn't specify which comic.

Attached: hugr5w.jpg (658x1024, 327K)

Holy thick

>amazons being violent
Lol so dumb, when were they ever violent?

>They're super powered amazons with magic weapons and armor

If they have no fear of bullets then why does Wonder Woman have to use her bracers to deflect them? Something I assume these women can't do, otherwise there would be no reason for Wonder Woman to stand out.

Attached: 1552854159858.jpg (525x477, 46K)

Diana is literally half-god, but was trained to behave like a normal amazon. A bullet will bounce off her skin, but why would she even let it get close?

Attached: 014048b02e08f04df2a31fa6f4e52cb6.jpg (517x720, 111K)

You didn't watched the movie did you? They won due to their speed not durability.

This is no different from Captain America defeating several dozens of Soldiers with even more advanced weapons only using a shield
>I-indestructible shield
That can only cover 1/4 iof his body

Attached: download.jpg (1000x417, 111K)

>semiautomatic rifles
WRONG

Attached: Gewehr_98.jpg (1132x441, 198K)

>implying a guy deflecting machinegun fire with a shield isnt stupid

Why not just have the Germans slip on banana peels and fall head-first into each others anuses? Why not just cut to 4 minutes of someone shitting on a veterans' gravesite?

Attached: 02B33A7B-F33C-4BD4-A252-F70E168D1F8F.jpg (585x364, 81K)

OK, fair point, but then why didn't the guys just get naked and start having sex with each other? If they're gonna die they might as well, and it'd probably confuse the Amazons that had never seen man on man homosexual action before. Very unrealistic.

I never said nor implied that they have no fear of bullets. The fact is that they're shown being fast enough to dodge bullets though, even if they can't do it 100% of the time, which is why they also have casualties in that fight. There were no bronze age warriors that could leap that high/far, dodge bullets (even with mixed results), and had effortless super strength. Not to mention likely a few magical artifacts thrown in with their equipment. If you want to say that you think the infantrymen would win then that's your business, but saying the Amazons are comparable to a regular bronze age force is not good justification for that opinion.

Well, you got me there. I concede. Really makes you think.

The entirety of Identity Crisis

>greek women
>ancient greek women
>not exposed to homosexuality

HA

>Plastique
Is that a new Xman?

Reminder than brainlets don't know why this is so retarded

Attached: Clocks.png (477x350, 168K)

Is this the sexiest scene in the MCU?

Attached: amazonfus.jpg (748x448, 66K)

>DC Amazons
>Being exposed to men or male culture in any real way outside of battle and the occasional male supe
user...

I thought WW wasn't bulletproof though? I swear I remember her getting shot in a comic in like the 90s or 2000s.

*ahem*
Friendly reminder that modern comics are written by literal SJWs.
what is the name of the blonde wheyfu?

Attached: Marvel Written by tumblr.jpg (600x555, 135K)

Attached: feminist thor.png (2000x1032, 3.37M)

The short answer here is that - as usual -it depends on the writer/era you look at. Sometimes bulletproof, sometimes not.

>They're super powered amazons with magic ... armor
But the armor they have does not protect them from either bullets or other superior tech/weapons (which is why Stepenwolf's axe can mow them down) in JL - I don't remember if the parademons in the big war scene were specifically able to kill Amazons but that battle scene in JL showed fallen and presumably dead humans, Amazonian and Atlanteans on the ground of the battle

>A bullet will bounce off her skin
There is no indication of this in this movie or in JL, she clearly always has to use the bracers as a defense against bullets.

The Amazon's were not bullet proof, we were shown multiple instances, even in the trailer, if you didn't see the movie as some here didn't, of Amazon's getting a bullet and dying from it.

Attached: Ocean Pacific.jpg (499x296, 21K)

>dude bitching about femThor
>femThor doesn't care; just there to kick the dude's ass
See, this part is fine. This part I like. Kicking the criminal's ass because he's a criminal and he needs to get his ass kicked is how this is supposed to work.

It's all the rest though.

It changes depending on the writer.

These are definitely worse.

This was bullshit because Titania and Crusher hold each other over everyone else, they are a ride or die couple. Also Titania is the worst character you can use to spout speeches about female solidarity. She was bullied in high school by a bunch of mean girls and she fucking hates She-Hulk over the pettiest shit. She wouldn't give a fuck about there being a female Thor.