MCU Eternals Spoilers

*leaked synopsis is mostly wrong.
Movie isn't set millions of years ago. Only the opening
Love story between Ikaris and Sersi is a main plot but not the Crux of the film. Genderbent Sersi for two gay leads is being considered.

*Karen, Piper, Ikaris, Makkari, Sersi, Starfox, Thena, Zuras, and Hercules are the leads

*Entire Greek pantheon will be alluded to, but may not be cast in this movie

*Druig is the main villain

*Karen leads the team but is not the lead of the movie

*Piper(Spirte) is planned to be super endearing and sympathetic so if they do the Gaiman arc then the audience will have a connection

*Main story is set 30,000 years ago

*The Celestials get fleshed out a lot in this movie. We see the universe while they ruled it.

*Action is set entirely in the past. To allowed for much greater powersets and sense of scale than any MCU movie so far

*We meet Odin at the age Thor is now in this film. Shows the same brash arrogance

*Titan is visited in the film

*Was described multiple times as "an epic" compared to the Odyssey

*The word "awe inspiring" was used many times in relation to the action scenes. "powers that can shape the course of planets"

*Most multicultural and inclusive MCU film yet.

Attached: marvel-eternals-700x303.jpg (700x303, 71K)

>male Sersi
um
what

I hope so, except for the genderbending because fuck that shit. How would that improve anything about Sersi's character?

>Genderbent Sersi
Yeah this is bullshit

Sounds like BS to me

Ikaris is the one being gender swapped. Not Sersi. Gay women sell to an audience better than gay men

Male Sersi? no way... she will be trans.

>Genderbent Sersi
Truly this would the worst timeline if that shit turned out to be true.

I don't mind them being race-swapped but gender-swapping them kind of ruins their whole shtick of being confused for/inspiring various mythological characters. Ikaris is literally Daedalus and took the name of his dead son to honor him.

What do you have to say to this OP?

This feels much more believable

Ikaris or Sersi will be black.

Attached: 1444954888941.jpg (332x375, 32K)

so are they just going to be aliens from a planet named Titan?

Sersi will most likely be latina since the black hair makes it a lot easier to shoehorn in a random inoffensive "Hey look we added one!" race.

>Genderbent Sersi for two gay leads is being considered.
Nice, make them Asian and African too

Fags

>Most multicultural and inclusive MCU film yet.
Yea Forums already hates it with the rage of a million exploding suns.

what's the problem with that

Don't you know? Using non-white actors to play characters that are white in the source material, means you hate wypipo and want to see them exterminated.

>Genderbent Sersi

Calling the next Avengers 'Endgame' is becoming really prophetic for me...it's where I'm getting off the bus with Stark, Cap, Hulk & Thor.

Have fun Feigie...

You don't read comics at all, do you?

>Two gay leads
Disney putting chinese money at risk? No fucking way.

>>*Titan is visited in the film
>

Starfox is Thanos brother ffs they better

i'm enjoying the slow retconning away from it being the moon Titan

Stopped reading right there. Marvel a shit

Nigger

>Main story is set 30,000 years ago
>We meet Odin at the age Thor is now in this film. Shows the same brash arrogance
Wut? Odin would still be old as fuck and sporting a white beard. Also, I'm pretty sure Thor existed way back then.

MCU Thor is only a few thousand years old

Are these leaks connected?

this sounds horrifically bad. Disney what is u doin

Attached: pikapika.png (1354x784, 869K)

They don't give a fuck anymore. It's all about spreading the anti-life equation now, especially since they know Disney will keep footing the bill and all critics are bought off and the media ready to blood libel the public if they reject the film

Yes, its the same fag posting his shitty fanfic and passing it off as leaks.

They won't fuck with China like that, money first, agenda second