760 MILLIONS in just 12 DAYS, are u kidding me ??...

760 MILLIONS in just 12 DAYS, are u kidding me ??? this was supposed to Flop dammit! Guys you told me it didn't have legs!

Attached: cm.jpg (246x332, 26K)

no, we said she didn't have an ass

well now she buy all the ass she wants.....

You've got the wrong board

You want Yea Forums they're the ones who kept going on and on about how there was no hype and this was Marvel's first flop

I think OP is also from Yea Forums but forgot he was posting on Yea Forums.

It literally piggybacks off of Infinity War's success. If it didn't have tie-ins to a much better movie, it would have been nothing.

by that logic Ant-Man and the Wasp should've done better.

Attached: 1535566396083.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Its a Marvel Film. No marvel Film will flop.
Bad or good movie. People have to much hype for Endgame.
Captain Marvel was shit. But Last Jedi was shit too, still made 1.3 Bill.

Go back to with this company wars shit newfag

What ever helps you sleep at night Yea Forums

You seriously thought this movie was going to flop?

Anyone who thought a marvel movie would flop was lying to themselves. Especially with how much free publicity they got from the media.

Yea Forums told me it would flop citing twitter users twitting pictures of empty cm showings.

We all thought #GetWokeGoBroke

Of course not. You would have to be really stupid to think that.

Like "Disney is forcing movie theaters to only play Captain Marvel/Disney is buying up all the tickets to Captain Marvel because a couple of tweets say they have empty theaters/People only saw it for Endgame/It needs $750 million dollars to break even" level stupid

That happens almost every time Marvel releases a movie

>feminist shitstorm drama by the lead actress before the movie even shows
>tons of "Why We NEED A Female Hero" damage control articles
>basically everyone quietly agrees to skip this movie
>early reviews range from "mediocre" to "straight-up bad"
>tons more negative reviews get pulled from review sites
>scores fucked with
>bots posting the same copypasta as glowing reviews
>it comes out that, surprise surprise, the megacorporation paid money to fuck with reviews
>damage control continues
>fast-forward to today
>OMG $760M WE DID IT GIRL YAAAAASSSS
I somehow doubt the veracity of that statistic. But even if it's true, it's the Mouse. All that money is going to them, not me. This news doesn't affect me. It doesn't really affect anyone on this board.

And it will keep happening because they honestly believe that Marvel movies will stop making money after Endgame

>disney and jewllywood lies
>believes it
hahaha

Except these are true.

And yet you're still seething.

That only happens to companies that are already dying.

All of that was a calculated move to get free ads

Is Yea Forums the new /pol/
Blaming all criticism onto another board, you people need a new playbook

>Is Yea Forums the new /pol/

How new are you that you needed to ask that?

>implying anyone thought a MCU film wouldn't make bank
You know, how about you do your research before coming here to shill? We all knew it would make money. How much of that money is boosted sales from disney buyouts, who knows.

The point is, shill op, is that a movie doesn't have to be a financial failure for it to be considered bad. TLJ made 1.3B on a 250m budget, and people thought it was shit.

>ant-man and the wasp were going to be major if not THE biggest part in the main avengers movie
Nah, captain marvel on the otherhand will be THE main character, driving force and key to the next movie.

i like how Yea Forums cares more about the box office than the actual quality of the movie
literally Yea Forums-tier

>we all knew
nice try

>Is Yea Forums the new /pol/
Has been since 2016

But what about the Alita Challenge????
That should have stopped the Captain dead in her tracks, OP is obviously a lie

B-b-but it dropped 500% on Monday! Yea Forums told me the box office is now negative!

So, it's finally making money?

You do know they simultaneously premiered the movie worldwide, which is never done, because they wanted to catch people off-guard?

>forgot

so how do I spin this a as a failure in my youtube channel now?

Yeah. It would take a series of shit movies to get people not to turn up in droves to see them.

And even then, they still would. It would just be a gradual drop off (like Pirates of The Caribbean).

how about you just call it a mediocre film instead of caring so much about how it did in the box office

Did they?

It's still a flop because Marvel secretly spent 1 billion in marketing.

Nice try at what? No one but shills were trying to claim it would be a financial flop because they knew it wouldn't be and could turn around and spread it's success with reaction memes saying "HURR DURR LOOKS LIKE IT'S A SUCCESS AFTER ALL!". Literally everyone else was claiming it would be in general, a bad movie led by a bad actress and poor writing. Again, it's a fucking MCU film. It's almost impossible for them to be financial flops. And again, look at TLJ, the film that singlehandedly KILLED all hype for the starwars franchise. It made 1.3 BILLION dollars at the box office, on a 250m budget. Was it a financial flop? No. Was it a bad movie? Yes. When a film is tied to a series that has had great success, even the bad ones will make bank.

Don't be a fucking brainlet retard who thinks people don't understand that.

Make up a conspiracy on why it has made so much so far
See

>Blaming all criticism onto another board, you people need a new playbook
Every single board does this, and if not another board, then another website entirely.

>more mental gymastics
>trying to now spin it as CM is gonna kill the MCU

I love seeing revisionism play out in real time

Everyone (including me) wants to believe that movies we hate are also unpopular.

I feel like it used to be cooler than it is now to hate something most people like. It proved you had better taste than the masses (which you probably did). Now popular things are usually considered inherently good and people aren't comfortable just saying, "the sheeple are going to see the movie but it sucks."

And that's why we get all the parsing of box office data as if it proves if a movie is good or bad.

I for one I'm glad Marvel no longer panders to me. Now I know I don't need to watch their movies.

yeah yeah, see you in a few months when you do the same thing for spider-man

>It's another falseflaggin Brie Larson Captain Marvel Yea Forums thread.
Fuck this, choose your destiny Yea Forums?

Attached: Skeleton Gangrape.jpg (1200x3250, 917K)

the saddest part of OP's post is the "one hour ago" which leads to question the healthiness of its life and internet habits.

>No one but shills were trying to claim it would be a financial flop because they knew it wouldn't be
just shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: Skeleton Gangrape EXP.jpg (1200x4200, 1.36M)

He said in a Yea Forums board...

>disgruntled nerds: nobody cares about Captain Marfail!

Meanwhile audiences world wide....

Attached: 109255_0.jpg (630x630, 49K)

>lonely user needs everyone to like what he likes

mostly true. people have the casual factors backwards. It's not that getting "woke" causes a company to go bankrupt; it's that companies that are failing in every other respect, often try for a last desperate attempt to put "values" above profit, and tend to start virtue signaling like crazy. That way, they can convince themselves and shareholders that it wasn't incompetence/corruption that caused them to fail, but that they were just too busy being wonderful, and their competitors beat them by being greedy/not-woke.

This isn't the case for Disney/Procter&Gamble/Google/etc; successful multinational mega-corps that do these things for entirely different reasons.

Not necessarily. You actually have to watch Captain Marvel for the next Avengers to make sense, especially because of the after credits scend. Ant Man and the Wasp not so much.

NOT SO FAST user!!!

We're going by Yea Forums logic remember? Like Black Panther the movie need to make a billion for it to break even! It clearly cost that much to make if you factor in advising. And someone on a radio station somewhere must have gave away a ticket for someone to see the movie so that 760 million came from brought seats. In conclusion, the movie really needs to make a difference of 760 million first before we can get started on the movie breaking even at one billion. Then we have to factor in if the movie was worship in China or not.

So, nice try, user.

>Ant Man and the Wasp not so much.
>he doesn't know

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x320, 1.55M)

even if some brainlets thought Captain Marvel was going to financially bomb doesn't mean everyone did, I knew this would happen

Attached: merge_Nu89fMBb2n5qY29.jpg (1102x157, 75K)

blah blah disney faked numbers blah blah disney bought tickets blah blah if you dont believe me you're a shill

How does a skeleton rape? Despite appearances, skeletons lack the muscle mass and vascular systems that allows them to get boners.

You don't rape with your dick user. You rape with your heart.

Skeletons don't have hearts either. They're just bone and possibly cartilage.

Delete this post. We dont need the people on this website realizing they were the NPCs all along.

Well, these are the kinds of tough questions only a skeleton rapist can truly answer. Maybe strapons? God, the idea of a skeleton in a trench coat revealing his strap on is a little intimidating.

Attached: 1525725933811.png (235x250, 66K)

We just had a trailer featuring the entire Avengers team wearing not-Hank suits from A&tW

Attached: hank-pym-quantum-realm-suit-1782990.jpg (590x492, 48K)

I'm just curious about the logistics of it all, I suppose. If they use strap-ons, do they also use cum-tubes to fulfill bukkake quotas?

Maybe skeleton rapists just finger-bang? I'm sure they can do that at the very least.

>Yea Forums was wrong AGAIN

Attached: 1439784412260.jpg (2000x1087, 442K)

Those superbowl commercials weren't free user.