Big Dick Energy

Post characters who you’re sure have a big dingadong. I’ll start with Cyclops. Guy looks as if he’s packing some serious heat.

Attached: 3A5E593B-1FD1-4914-B55F-29D06A7ED03C.jpg (900x1365, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 47B961DA-76CC-43A9-8EE6-7099ADCEF2C6.jpg (630x636, 207K)

>Cyclops
>big

Attached: d6f.jpg (511x428, 139K)

Hot Take: All Heroes are Hong, while all Villains are Dicklets. Anti-Heroes can go either way. It explains their levels of anger, frustration and rage at the world.

Attached: 51AC4A66-3FBB-4265-B73D-8C6D2CE7085A.jpg (1015x1599, 205K)

Attached: daddy's home.jpg (768x880, 97K)

Grant Morrison said in a Playboy interview that the reason Superman can walk among literal gods with utter confidence is because he knows as a fact that he has a bigger dick than all of them. He then went on to describe how Batman's dick is so big and meaty it's almost monstrous. He doesn't even know how Batman's able to think straight and that's probably why Catwoman is able to outsmart him whenever he's horny.

>raped a man so hard he died from internal injuries
He's the hero Gotham truly needs right now.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 7K)

My impressions listing off characters
Captain America 6.5”
Iron Man 6”
Thor 9”
Starlord 7.5”
Bruce banner 9.5”
Spider-Man 8.5”
Cyclops 7”
Wolverine 7.5”
Reed Richards Extendable
Human torch 6”
Black panther 9”
Dr Strange 6.5”
Daredevil: 8.5”
Punisher 8”
Dr Doom 3”

Attached: 1496614351945.jpg (573x654, 190K)

Attached: xmwqlgkqu7sy.jpg (640x933, 149K)

>Dr Doom 3”
I wish I could be mad

But you know Punisher has an average dick.

Brainlet Post.
Ascended Post.

That nun was just a size queen. Frank’s Italian, so he has to at leas have a girthy one.

Attached: 8912E7C3-5403-4EDB-BEF7-9FCF0D57801C.png (259x199, 61K)

>he fell for the Italian meme
Medcucks are dicklets. Slavs have the biggest dicks. Go ahead and google that.

that makes no sense.

Yeah I could be wrong about that. I was more ranking based on personality, also is pretty true. Meds are average while the largest dicks are either black or Slav/polish. Essentially from largest to smallest you get.
>insecure people that are really kindhearted.
>confident people
>people that choose to be isolated without having any personality problem.
>insecure show-offs that like to make a scene.
>insecure people that are angry at the world.

Attached: Mandy.jpg (1114x1136, 166K)

>black
Jesus, no. All those “findings” were self reported. Latinos, Slavs and some Northen Euros have bigger dicks than blacks, on average. And everyone hovers around the same size, with a difference in less than an inch. Slavs are just that weird thing where they’re both second only to the Netherlands in height, and I think have the biggest dicks on average too.

African populations are so genetically diverse that it’s almost certain there is a group with some of the largest dicks one the planet. There are also likely populations with small as fuck dicks.

It's canon.

Attached: Murdercock jr..png (1077x1358, 433K)

Y'know, that's actually a good list.
>Captain America 6.5”
I'd bump him to a 7" or 7.5" personally.
>Iron Man 6”
>Thor 9”
>Starlord 7.5”
Those seem good.
>Bruce banner 9.5”
Christ, how?!
>Spider-Man 8.5”
I flip flop on that. I think he should be around the 7" mark.
>Cyclops 7”
Maybe a bit more.
>Wolverine 7.5”
>Reed Richards Extendable
>Human torch 6”
Seem okay.
>Black panther 9”
I never got that impression.
>Dr Strange 6.5”
>Daredevil: 8.5”
>Punisher 8”
These seem good too.
>Dr Doom 3”
I flip-flop on Doom. On one hand, him having a microdick makes his outbursts logical. On the other, he's written as such an obnoxious edgelord at times, that he fits the uber-big bad with exaggerated proportions really well.
>>insecure people that are really kindhearted.
>>confident people
>>people that choose to be isolated without having any personality problem.
>>insecure show-offs that like to make a scene.
>>insecure people that are angry at the world.
That's a pretty good way of thinking. So let me see if I've got the hang of this. Someone like Banner is at the Top, while Doom is at the Bottom. Murdock falls just bellow Banner, same with Thor and maybe Spider-Man (Parker's shy, not exactly insecure). Punisher and Strange fall in Third Place, while someone like Stark, who's a tryhard overexhibitionist to hide his crippling ego issues lands in the 4th Place?

Yeah you pretty much have it down. The less somebody has to prove, the more likely they are to be packing.

Scott dummy thicc tho

Attached: thicc scott.jpg (522x415, 90K)

There is no one hung like the Lion of Asgard

Attached: volstagg full frontal.jpg (412x648, 80K)

That’s cheating though; he’s an alien god. I’d say Asgardians in general just have bigger dicks.

Spider-man have am micropenis, hence why its not visually sticking out of his spandex.

Black Panther only have an average dick. Probably even smaller than Wolverine's dick considering how Storm easily got over Black Panther.

Banner's dick is tiny even in his Hulk form. If it was actually large, his pants would had been destroyed due to his massive gamma enhanced dick.

>Spider-man have am micropenis
How are all the commissions going?

Hot Take: anyone who unironically posts Hot Take has a micro penis

What is this "dummy thicc" meme that I see everywhere? I get it, they've got a nice ass. What does the dummy part mean?

>Spider-man have am micropenis, hence why its not visually sticking out of his spandex.

It only makes sense. He was only 15 when his DNA was messed up and spiders don't have penises - they deposit their sperm with their front limbs.

"Ow! OWW! Peter, what are you doing?!"
"I - I don't - this is not how you...?"
"NO!!"

What is a 'hot take'?

It's like "stupid pretty", or "crazy awesome".

>Batman's dick is so big and meaty it's almost monstrous.
On panel proof says otherwise.

>they deposit their sperm with their front limbs.
This is why organic webshooters should be a thing.

I always thought that was the biggest horseshit around. How in the hell could he fight with that thing dangling around? Motherfucker should've gotten to many kicks to the dick during his training days, that it's numb at this point. Fuck, Batman's so autistic abut his war on crime that he'd probably get it operated on to make it smaller, so that he'd have less of a weak point.

I'm sure he's somehwere around the 7" range, maybe a bit more, but t pretend that he's some freak of nature with a flaccid 8 inch dick dangling around is just self-inserting bullshit.
Parker has fucked Black Cat user; and she came back for more and more. I hate the faggot as a character, but there's no way he has some 3" microdick.

Attached: 1552109367616.jpg (732x601, 95K)

Spidey could just be a master with his hands or tongue, you don't need a dick to keep them coming back.

A big dick isn’t as much of a hinderance as you think. Just wear tight underwear and you’re fine.

Average roasties, maybe. You really think someone like Black Cat would settle for it? Seriously now.
We're not talking about regular people; we're talking about a guy in tights who tries to eliminate all weakness in order to be the perfect human weapon. You really think a dangling 8" dick wouldn't be a hinderance? Regardless of the fact that such a flaccid dick doesn't exist, unless it's some freak situation.

His dick is probably like his body, short but thick and meaty.

It doesn't come OUT of their front limbs.

>Parker has fucked Black Cat user; and she came back for more and more.

Maybe she's kinky. That would certainly fit her character.

He probably retracts it when he fights, like a Sumo wrestler.

>Thor 9”
Ha no, Mjolnir was created short

Odin wouldn’t have a son with a small dick.

Hey, catwoman swings both ways, so it's probably fine for a lot of them.

I'm not autistic enough to come up with numbers, so I'll just come up with some Tiers and put whatever character comes to mind to one of them.
>S-Tier (9"+):
Reed Richards
Atrocitus
Etrigan
Thor
Nick Fury
Lobo
Captain Britain
Cable
Hawkeye
>A-Tier (7"-9"):
Deadpool
Punisher
Captain America
Taskmaster
Loki
Mister Terrific
War Machine
Wolverine
Norman Osborn
Batman
Hawkeye
Bane
Bullseye
Daredevil
>B-Tier (5"-7"):
Tony Stark
Hal Jordan
Nikolai Dante
Doctor Doom
Deathstroke
Guy Gardner
Lex Luthor
Doctor Doom
Snake Eyes
Doctor Octopus
Cyclops
Oliver Queen
Vic Sage
Hank Pym
JonCon
Deadshot
Fantomex
>C-Tier (>5"):
Simon Baz
JPV
Bruce Banner
Bronze Tiger
Cobra Commander

Jesus christ, will you fuck off with your micropenis fetish you faggot

One version of batman from Batman Damned is canon to have a 6" dick

That was 6" flaccid though

Shit yeah you're right, I guess high on that chart then, I can imagine him being on par with Cap, also I'd move deadpool down a bit

We know, per Morrison, that Batman outdick every male member of the Justice League at least. I kinda find it hilarious how over the top Morrison went about it. He pretty much implied that Batman's dick is ugly in its monstrosity and that he pretty much can't get laid because of it.

You cannot tell a person’s dick size based on their personality and demeanour. This is astrology levels of bad.

This is as bad as those people who think being born at a certain time and place will tell what kind of person you are.

>thehe your Mars is in Aries no wonder you’re always so angry user!

Source?

The only canon length im aware of is batman's flaccid which is 6"

>Mars is in Aries
What the heck does that even mean?

The planet Mars was in the constellation Aries when you were born so this means you are a very volatile person. Do you see how stupid this sound? It’s also this whole thread. A bunch of pseudoscience.

I guess that's the real reason Scott is called Cyclops. I imagine ol' Dick Rider also has to be packing to tame Gamora's pussy.

Attached: tumblr_n9xja4AKgL1rurl5co1_1280.jpg (1280x643, 266K)

He's canonically hung as shit. It's why he's got all these young girls attached to him.

Out of curiosity, how would you determine that?

Astrology is bollocks because it hasno basis in reality. Cock size however does affect a man. A dude with a big dick is more forthcoming with people because he's got that inner crutch that will always impress women. A shy guy with a small dick turns invisible, whereas a shyguy with a big dick simply disregards everyone. Someone insecure about his size tries to mask it by overcompensating or slightly exaggerating and woving lies around himself, seeing all social interactions from a critical eye.

Cock size absolutely plays some part on how people behave and operate.

>he thinks an insecure person with a big dick would be angry like an insecure person with a little dick.
Sure it isn’t a set rule, but I’d bet the average angry person has a smaller dick than the average calm person.

astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Knock yourself out. I’ve only used it for character building. I mean, the whole subject of twins who turn out very different makes the whole thing fall apart.

No it’s isnt. Having a big dick mean you’re more outgoing. Having a big dick doesn’t mean you are exempt from heavy insecurities in other areas. I have a big dick so who cares about family and finance and mental well being. xd

Also all overcompensating is related to le sexual reproduction. xd Go live on the woods you animal because that’s all you are.

>mental well being
So you’re 3 inch in this area.

Lel not even mad that was a good one, not gonna lie.

>C-Tier (>5"):
>Cobra Commander

The human one from the comics or the snakeman one from the cartoon?

>Astrology is bollocks because it hasno basis in reality.
Early childhood development goes through certain stages at predictable times. There's variation because all children are different, but most children go through the same stages at around the same time. Historically, what season is could have a large potential impact on a child: what clothes they wear, what food is available, how much exposure to sunlight they get, etc. So kids born in March go through the first 3 months of their life in spring, the next 3 in summer, and so forth. But kids born in December go through the first 3 months of their lives in the winter. Are you really telling me there's no impact of that? That children who go through the first stages of development in the spring might have certain psychological traits in common with each other because of this?

But but that’s just the sun sign!

>>/x/

But they don’t appreciate my memes.

Batman has a 36" dick.

Attached: batman's thirty six inch dick.jpg (780x1157, 245K)

Which is all most people know or care about.

t. woman

>literally missed the point
Nobody's saying that dicks determine your personality or have a say in your general life problems. But someone with a big dick, has more confidence than someone with a small one. He can get laid easier. He can joke around with the guys easier. He knows that no matter what, he has that crutch to fall back on. He can take chances with women, because no matter what, they'll never reject him on sex, and they'll never ridicule him after a breakup.

You've got a big dick, congrats. I don't; I have an average one. I have to live my life not knowing if I'm good enough. Worrying that she's had better. That after something doesn't work out, she might get angry and spread a rumour. I'm a KHV. I can't go to some dating site and post my dick in order to get instant replies. I'm not especially attractive or that out of the ordinary to make up for it. I'm a poorfag. I have no great family name or am an ace in any specific area. I'm just trying to study and maybe be the first person in a family of fishermen and farmers to escape the misery.
>inb4 work on your life
Again, that'd be missing the point. Obviously I'm doing that. But, a dick isn't like a face or something; what you see is what you get. It's either a crutch in life, or a weakness. You'll always have that one extra over any other guy without a big dick. Your romantic life has become much, much simpler. People like me, it eats us up inside. It's a inherent weak point that's the core of a man. Money, Power, all of those things can make up for it, sure.But how many women eventually cheat with a stud, despite being married to the average guy with the money? It's not really a solution.

Saying that a big deal isn't a big deal, or that it doesn't shape your personality, is like Brad Pitt sayign that his face never made any difference in his life.
Hmm. Good points. Never thought of it that way.

Modern women are whores and will cheat even if you’re the most perfect guy ever. They do it not because they want sexual satisfaction elsewhere but because they are morally deficient. If you even slightly anger them, they think it’s a good idea to commit infidelity as revenge. This is why women cheat and love to go for married men especially. Men are the ones who cheat for sexual gratification but women do it out of maliciousness.

Dick is definitely hung

Attached: 2771800-6998303065_7e00c3bc7c_z.jpg (422x640, 257K)

All women, throughout all of time, were, and are, whores. It’s in their genes. Men die in a war, and if they lose, their women offer their hope to the conquerors. It was a mistake ever letting them gain any sort of power.

Attached: E69C9B14-BE16-41BC-9D78-794DB119B669.jpg (610x890, 71K)

Doom as an angry Dicklet picking fights with the world’s hungest man is too funny to pass up. From now on, I consider it canon.