All these delays just to rip off Infinity War's Thanos on Titan confrontation

>all these delays just to rip off Infinity War's Thanos on Titan confrontation

Attached: RCO023_w_1551867604.jpg (1007x1600, 658K)

Johns is the kind of bad that's beyond parody. Not even funny bad or so bad it's good bad, just plain bad.

...Is Manhattan shitting on code debuggers on this page?

Jon looks so happy in the last panel. I hate it.

>first Johns rewrites it after the election, then after watching a Marvel movie
he's worse than me padding essays in high school with regurgitated stuff from a book of quotations

>We're putting together a team...the JSA.

>All this for what Manhattan? What did it cost you!?
>...Everything.

this entire this is stupid but not using ABC and Wildstorm characters is a waste when they're withering away in periphery books that don't sell now

Why do you want Johns shitting on ABC and Marvel characters?

This. It was simply epic when for some reason every single DC hero including Flex Mentallo, freaking Jimmy Olsen, and even the Bat Cave's Harold showed up to Manhattan's Martian lair. Those classic Johns shots of an army of people standing around brought back comfy memories but it quickly became clear that without Grifter, it just felt... incomplete, lacking. I don't know the creative decisions or what restrictions they put on him but would it have killer Johns to throw in a little red rag facemask thing? Maybe it's Frank's fault With all the delays, I dunno.

they've already done it, cats out the bag so why not go full blown retard and maybe the renewed interest encourages them to reprint some old comics
who cares

For your health!

Bump wtf

How is that a rip off you fucking idiot?

Johns should not be allowed to write comics

Computer code is a weird reference point to go with here.
Manhattan's thing was always physics, reflecting his detachment from human level concerns.
Computing is sort of abstract and math-y, but it's still a distinctly human product.

Attached: 1551864560693.jpg (1987x3056, 1.37M)

at this point what can't Manhattan do

Wear pants

Wear pants.

New52 was DC trying to be Marvel

>blue penis, never erect

Adding the Watchmen characters to the DC universe proper was retarded