Tangled S2 mid-season special Thread:

It is probably the darkest and mind-blowing episode of the show so far.

Here is the link.
pastebin.com/w0fW9Gm2

Attached: Dark Raps.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ils_G2qkaEY
youtube.com/channel/UCQTy5fWoZHuaC8UnkTAG_xQ/videos
tangledtheseriesdaily.tumblr.com/post/183531314181/waiting-in-the-wings-sung-by-cassandra-eden
youtube.com/watch?v=dvZ_wGv0E5A
youtube.com/watch?v=PAqnot2QogY
youtube.com/watch?v=BN-bSuzuOa4
pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
youtube.com/watch?v=8iGgoKypDe8
youtube.com/watch?v=zX1oa9maIAM
youtube.com/watch?v=n7UhFEIqZnE
youtu.be/P6z3KaHZh2o
youtu.be/9M-kxt0vJt8
youtu.be/2NyFL2i6eBE
imgur.com/gallery/Gf44R
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2d_Pka3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPsen74HDaI
disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/shows/tangled/episodes/rapunzeltopia/
disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/shows/tangled/episodes/lost-and-found-4/
disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/shows/tangled/episodes/destinies-collide/
pastebin.com/9EmHrYYK
let-me-make-you-proud.tumblr.com/tagged/Q&A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

English or German?

Reverse Incantation (Some may have watched in German, it is the Eng version)

Wither and decay
End this destiny
Break these earthly chains
And set the spirit free
The spirit free

youtube.com/watch?v=Ils_G2qkaEY

that episode was crazyballs.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190317194914.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Jesus fuck, the thing with Cass. So incredibly fucked up. I mean that was the most depressing and dark part of the episode, not the OP scene.

The blue streaks made me wonder if there's something to the moon Varian theory shit though.

It is brand new Eng version. German version was released weeks ago.

Very good episode. I enjoyed it. I like Hector a lot. Proved to be a good adversary. Him having a Rhino made me laugh. An African animal in Europe of all things.

I Love Cassandra's song, the flashback and her character development in this episode.

I'm pretty upset about the Cassandra stuff actually. That was really upsetting and disturbing.

I watched German episodes early. The next episode following the special is about Raps and Cass dealing with their trust issue and Cass accidentally causes Raps suffer from amnesia.

Someone give me the lowdown- what happened to Cassandra?

she got envious of Adira and did the bad touch on Raps which caused her hand to wither.

I think both Raps and Cass have trust issues have to be dealt with. Raps doesn't believe the spear works on the enemy while Cass doesn't believe Raps can control the moon magic.

Anyone got a mega link shit is going at a rate of 200kbps for me.

beautiful, maybe we can do a real fandom tangledbros?

fandoms are cancerous and unneessary
just be a fan, Yea Forumsmrade

>Fandoms are cancerous
>Immediately says afterwards to be a fan
God i fucking hate this board.

Attached: 1517968865181.png (403x293, 100K)

You can like something, ie. be a fan, without constantly sperging out over it like a drooling retard, which is what fandoms generally does.

Fandom should be a neutral word.
The derogatory term is toxic fandom.

She got her hand burnt.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190317235030.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

You think there's anything to Adira not getting hurt when she pushed Rapunzel into the water? Cass was a wearing a glove and the magic burned right through but there isn't even a singe on Adira.

I think Adira trackled her with short enough impact time to avoid getting hurted.

>using toxic unironically
Fuck off tumblrtourist, your kind is not welcome here.

>two parter drops
>in a foreign country for another week

FUG

What about toxic waste

Attached: 1292960384760.jpg (850x335, 33K)

What an episode, I'd forgotten how good this series could be due to series of island episodes and the long break (not that the beach episodes were bad)
>More lore, sundrop/moondrop, Zhan Thiri, Brotherhood's purpose
>Cass centric double episode, her relationship with Rapunzel explored
>Two songs, Eugene/Lance was unnecessary but Cass was great
>Cass nearly murdering Hector
>Lasting consequences for the group with Cass' injury, shame the magic spear didn't stay with her

Attached: vlc 2019-03-17 17-57-31-81.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

Attached: vlc 2019-03-17 17-42-00-54.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Attached: vlc 2019-03-17 17-46-25-59.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Oh shit I thought we were just getting the wrassling match this week.

>tfw still no 1080p web-dl for s2e11+
H-hold me, user.

Attached: 1457865827852.png (581x593, 261K)

When Adira did it Raps merely sucked the life out of things around her. When Cass touched her she specifically sucked up the energy of that evil tree thing.

This episode was incredible.

Cass= Girl of FEELS

Rapunzel couldn't stop using the moon magic, it wasn't a question of her not trusting Cassandra. Cass is loyal to her but feels overlooked, ignored and a third wheel.

who cares you can still enjoy the episodes

I liked Hector

Attached: D1zl7B0X4AAdf07.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Just watched it and man the hour long specials for this show are so good.

I loved that he actually beat Adira in a straight fight.

Rapunzel has problem thinking everything will just go her way and will be alright, and Cassandra has problems putting faith in that

good shit lads

Attached: received_381302696041553.jpg (640x524, 57K)

Loved the special. Both of the songs were great. "Buddy" was vintage Menken magic. Hector was a great villain, and I'm tickled pink that his edgy donut steel animal companions are WOLVERINES, and not wolves.

And once again, Rapunzel made a decision that left a friend scarred and hardened against her.

Attached: 6f4cdbb44aed2e73e3abf20a8901a18b87d6fa08.jpg (1481x2852, 1.53M)

Was the tree is still controlled by Zhan Tiri when Hector removed the spear or was it its own thing? It sounded like it was Zhan Tiri trying to kill them, but all it did was restrain the gang.

Attached: vlc 2019-03-17 17-54-43-32.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

Attached: tumblr_poihriwhdw1wj8tedo1_540.gif (540x290, 1.72M)

Tree was a sentient servant of Zhan Tiri going by Adira's story.

I liked that he had a good reason for doing what he did
>It's safer to keep it hidden than to try and mess with it

Someone edit this so that the tentacle/tree root thing is forcing itself into her mouth.

"Death magic" withering her hand, I think it will be interesting to see what happens. I don't see how you can ever use the hand again unless a magical cure is found.

WHERE IS VARIAN

Attached: 1533275888799.png (306x304, 103K)

what's the cape for

Varian will give her a sweet monster hand with a "healing" potion.

He's not in it right now, but Raps' hair does look like his for a moment with blue highlights when using the Moon Incantation. If he does end up having a piece of it connecting him for whatever reason, maybe he could use the healing incantation if Raps can use the moon Incantation. It would be funny if he wound up using it to free his father somehow. It's a reach but who knows.

Why wouldn't you wear a cape with your suit of armor?

Hector beats Adira with some kinds of sneak attack. Normally Adira's skills outperformed him.

Hector may be an enemy of the group, but he is not a full villain based on his purpose. He just obeys King Edmund's dying wish to prohibit anyone from reaching the Dark Kingdom and the opal.

25 years and you're the only person who seems to still care about your Order. Keiran became a family man and abandoned his purpose, and Adira is actively working against everything you all stood for.

Combine all that with his Hiccup voice and this guy has a lot of hidden depths. We may have a new Best Boy in the works.

I wish that they would've brought up the fact that there is a power imbalance between Cassandra and Rapunzel earlier. It's a more interesting angle than just wanting to be captain of the guard.

I thought the same thing, but she's shown flexing it, so who knows.

the amnesia episode has her practicing with her sword and talking about how the hand is a lot weaker now and she has to relearn stuff. later in the episode she uses the sword with her left hand.

I'm getting a little sick of how Cassandra is supposed to be a great fighter when she gets knocked out or beaten down in a couple moves

Obviously Adira and Hector are the master-class warriors. Cass still has a lot to learn in the outer world.

Swordsmanship isn't like being stronger or faster than somebody. It's like being really good at chess. Its really complicated and there's always someone better.

Hector reminds me Scar.

Attached: lion_king_1994_038.jpg (768x433, 49K)

I figured it might have been more neutral since it didn't kill them when it easily could have. Probably due to plot convenience and not letting the heroes get killed. But after rewatching that bit I think you're right about it being Zhan Tiri's tree.

What is Zhan Tiri? A demon or a a sorceror who ascended to something greater?
I was also surprised at Cassandra tackling Hector and knocking him off a cliff, for a moment I thought we'd just gotten an on-screen death.

Rapunzel is a nudist

I’ve still only seen the German

What was the purpose of Demanitus’ spear

It was sealing the tree's dark power.

From what I understood, a hero (this Demanitus?) fought Zhan Tiri or his tree and was able to wound him with it. When Hector intentionally pulled the spear from the tree, it regenerated quickly and tried to kill/possess all of them. So it's a powerful weapon that will no doubt be plot critical at some point to fight the BBEG. I wish Cass had kept it though, magic items belong with a group of adventurers.

Basically put the Tree in a coma, the moment the spear pulled out it woke up and started trying to murder everyone.

>What is Zhan Tiri? A demon or a a sorceror who ascended to something greater?
He's called a "warlock", but I don't think any indication is given that he was ever human.

You're making Rapunzel cry, nudist-user.

Attached: vlc 2019-03-17 17-35-17-50.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)

More importantly did Zhan Tiri create the Sun/Moon drop or did he find them and become a warlock from learning their secrets.

He's probably like Aku. The called him a "shapeshifting sorceror" but he was pretty much the god of evil

Attached: 1526327214977.png (800x1388, 1.94M)

Zhan Tiri also seems to want to return to the world, as seen in the episode where the old lady (a servant of his?) hypnotises Rapunzel and has her open a portal. This also means that at some point in the past he was banished from the world to another place (maybe by the Brotherhood?) and wants to get back and despoil things. Maybe Rapunzel's connection to the sundrop makes her able to bring him back, but also grants her the power to stop him for good? Similiar to Korra and the portals at the world's poles in her series.

Yet another connection to trees

Such an odd thing

He was definitely banished at some point but unclear if this was during or after Demanitus built the weather machine in the mountain

Predictive programming, huh?

Fuck it.

Attached: lies.jpg (1920x2144, 461K)

I think we can all agree that Varian did nothing wrong

>the only time the tree went after Rapunzel was to push her back after she tried to grab Eugene

Pretty sure she registered as a friendly.

It might have sensed in some way that she was the sundrop

t. Varian

He got bad deal but sperged out instead of acting any smarter to try to fix things

elsa needs to travel with them too.

He set up his trap based on using nigh invulnerable machines in a place filled with giant spikes that pierced through metal like a hot knife through butter, also should've made more giant monsters.

So Cass is now wearing the armour of a Zhan Tiri soldier now right? I wonder how that'll backfire.

Never watched this show, could I have a little context/background?

This is fuckin hardcore...

They're on their way to the Dark Kingdom to deal with the Moonstone, a opal with the opposite power of the sundrop flower that originally gave Rapunzel her powers.

the tl;dr for it is that Rapunzel was getting used to being a princess again when Cass decided to help get her spirits up by showing something cool which ended up being the place the king grabbed the flower from and it re-enchanted her hair but also caused indestructible black spikes to start coming out of the ground destroying the entire country side over the course of season 1. Season 2 is about following said spikes to find out what's going on.

But seriously go watch the first special and then season 1, 10/10 plot heavy episodes.

We assume the Opal is the result of the Moon Drop but who actually knows at this point

Attached: tumblr_poj65fWAwL1wj8tedo1_540.gif (540x487, 2.91M)

It looks like she's saying “I want... to die.”

>Hector has a fucking rhino

>A rhino
>a pair of honeybadger wolverines things
>retractable wrist sword that can cut through almost anything
>yellow eyes
I like this fucker

So Dark Brotherhood members don't age right?

It may be just a normal armour from an ancient soldier.

Not just rhino

Attached: D1bBJOMU8AA9n_y.jpg (712x1200, 86K)

All the Brotherhood members, including Adira, age, it's just not shown off in the animation

Wonder if he's the shard of osmething greater like Aku was?

Attached: D1bBHpLU4AAR9V-.jpg (1199x945, 144K)

Shouldn't it be called siblinghood because Adira is woman member.

It's only a sisterhood or sorority if it's all women. Brotherhood or fraternity is more or less gender neutral

Oh my God yes

Gold eyes are so hot and the black hair

Full homo unf

Cass song and Bro song on youtube when?

This YouTube channel may upload it soon.
youtube.com/channel/UCQTy5fWoZHuaC8UnkTAG_xQ/videos

Anyone have a viewing guide which ommits kiddie filler episodes?

I happened to tune in on TV the other day and it just felt like a really childish episode. Or is the whole series like this?

Here is Cass solo song
tangledtheseriesdaily.tumblr.com/post/183531314181/waiting-in-the-wings-sung-by-cassandra-eden

I still recommand to watch all episodes. Some of them may be considered non-plot related fillers, but it involves some character developments, cute moments and good moral messages for audience of any ages.

>good moral messages for audience of any ages.
You act like anyone on Yea Forums, hell, anyone on Yea Forums would care about that

Attached: smug porky.jpg (500x500, 18K)

If you're really interested you'll just push through it

Still has fun character interactions though.

I'm not gonna disagree with you on that

I really liked seeing Cassandra suffer ngl
>I'm not a servant
>Oh, I thought that's what a Lady-in-waiting was
Absolutely based

I might oblige if I wasn’t limited to phoneposting

I guess I’ll be a faggot and join the others in suggesting you just give them all a try

11, 25, and 31 (by production number) are my least favorites I think

Fukken fabulous

Even if she’s honestly done some wild noble shit I hope she gets that feel of fulfillment and maybe a waifu one day

I used to be a frozen>tangled-fag, but this show is so fucking good I just can't get enough of it. Also Cassandra best girl.

>"Varian, don't do the thing."
>"Just believe in me dad!"
*Varian does the thing and everything predictably goes to shit*
>"Rapunzel, help! I fucked everything up again!"
>"My parents are missing/possibly dead and my kingdom is being buried under an apocalypse of snow. Can this wait a second?"
>"Fuck you, Princess!"
Varian did everything wrong

But I doubt the spear can defeat corrupted Hector quickly. Looking back the spear story of Adira, the spear was supposed to stab into the heart of tree to defeat it. Before Hector was corrupted, he had tried to hit the tentacles by the spear but it didn’t work eventually.

Damn I have to wait to watch this until tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=dvZ_wGv0E5A
It's up, really nice song, Cass' voice actress has a good singing voice.

Poor Cass. She did not deserve this.

It should have been avoided if Cass trusted Adira backing Raps while she’s out of control of the moon magic. Adira showed how to stop the spell without getting injured.

I mean yes, it does suck that Cass didn't trust Rapunzel and made an error in judgement, but she still didn't deserve to have her hand barbecued.

>Adira showed how to stop the spell without getting injured.
She booted Rapunzel halfway across a room. Cass isn't about to do that

Can't Rapunzel just heal it with her hair? It brought Eugene back from the dead after all.

Rewatch the first episode of season 1. Raps tried to sing healing incantation to Varian and it didn’t work anymore.

>all that dark cassabuse happens between the movie and wedding
>cass is nowhere to be seen at the wedding
F

There is an upcoming episode leaked i believe called Cassandra's revenge. I'm unsure if it's season 2's finale or one of the specials for season 3.

Could hint something will happen to her.

Maybe he's a Moon person and it only didn't work on him but she still has it.

I'm hoping aspects of the wedding short will be retconned, such as Cass' absence or her hair being gone again. Since the series was a concept at most when the short was made, Cass probably didn't exist yet. She doesn't deserve it, but if she does go it'll probably be to save Rapunzel. Still, do characters die on these kind of Disney shows? Seems a bit violent and mature.

she'll probably be sent back in time, lose her memory and become mother gothel or some shit, I don't know, the thing is she's fucked.

NOOOOOOOOOO

This special showcased how she feels like she's living in Rapunzel's shadow so I'm guessing she's at least toying with the idea of striking out on her own at some point.

I guess Cass will eventually be a student of Adira to master her fighting skills.

I first read that as being sent back, as in to Corona. Cass getting fired by Rapunzel would be a sad moment like Frodo sending Sam away in LOTR.

If they fuck Cass over like that, I'm gonna have a full-blown 'tism fit.

Cass is a boring shit

Attached: 411.jpg (640x312, 46K)

she canonically turns into a kid tho. that's pretty rare.

Still better than Starcucks

Series finale end scene will take place moments after the movie finishes with Cassandra going "I'm so sorry I missed it I was doing [plot related thing]"

Cassandra’s revenge is leaked as season 3’s episode. But I have no idea if it is related her hand injury because she is getting better in the later episodes.

Rapunzel is the hippie nudist princess

That's not saying much, OP, the show so far's been pretty safe and child-friendly.

Some “child-friendly” show like Gravity Falls also has dark moments.

Cass hates and doesnt trust Adira and likes to use a ton of different weapons. She's gonna end the season joining the Brotherhood to keep everyone away from the moon stone and get trained by Hector in proper brutal anything goes fighting.

Gravity Falls had a series of paranormal mysteries leading back to a demon outside of reality trying to conquer existence and bring about the end-times, which it very nearly succeeded at.

So far as I've seen, Tangled the series has one angsty boi and one mystery regarding her hair.

At the very least it doesn't seem to be slowing her down at all.

She kind of is. Her tough girl shtick was fun at first, but it's worn out its welcome and it feels like only now they're actually starting to do something with it. Plus, it's kinda redundant when Rapunzel is arguably a better fighter than her.

There's also the plotpoint that the King had all the criminals in the country either shipped off to a floating gulag or murdered by the secret police. A character watches helplessly as a parent dies a slow suffocating death and becomes a tragic villain, and there's a greater scope demon wizard who possesses people and tries to destroy the world

Rapunzel strength probably comes from the Sundrop and pulling Gothel's fat ass up and down a tower twice a day every day. Cass is a skilled swordswoman, not the best in the world, and it's interesting to see how much see hates Adira, despite her likely becoming her in a decade or two.

This thread piques my interest, and I would like to give this show a shot.
Is the 2010 movie directly related to it and should I watch it too, or is the show more like a reboot?

This is a direct sequel to the Movie so watch that then the Before Ever After special then you can get into the show, I mean even if you didn't need to watch them they are both still great and you should anyways.

Definitely watch the original and the wedding

Why does Rapuncel have long hair again?

To put it easily: magical black spikes gave her uncuttable long hair.

I'll watch it all then, thanks for the answers. And the wedding I assume is the Before Ever After special, right?

The wedding is actually the last thing in the Tangled timeline

why is this question always asked in every singled thread

Newcomers who are unaware that this series exists.

Show gets aired once a week at 7am on Sunday so the only places this series gets recognition is here and tumblr.

Wedding takes play WAY after the series and it's whether it's strictly canon is contentious

So Rapunzel has entropic death magic now?

Yeah but she hasn't killed anyone yet, only Cass's arm.

The Sky giveth

And the Sky taketh away

Dark Rapunzel is hotter than both brown haired and blonde Rapunzel.

Dark versions of girls are always hotter, that's not something new.

I really thought Frederick and his floating gulag would have been a bigger plot point and Lady Caine was going to be set up as a sympathetic villain. But no. It’s not really brought up as issue. This and the fact that all of these problems came about because King Freddy decided to ignore the black rocks is swept aside in favor of “He’s just a concerned dad, please forgive him” talk. Maybe he’ll get some comeuppance later.

Prison ship honestly deserved to be a 1 hour special and not a slideshow of criminals from season 1.

Could even go with some sweet plot action with the criminals managing to make port in whatever town Rapunzel and Co were making landfall in.

>part 1
>its 40 minutes long
Shit, is this gonna be as long as a movie?

Good episode but I don’t see what’s so “dark” about it, other than Rapunzels hair

Yeah he’s an asshole

Yes but at least now she’s way better than how she was in S1

youtube.com/watch?v=PAqnot2QogY

Truly the darkest of episodes.

The pilot is effectively a double length ep

There’s a couple others throughout for season premiers and mid season specials but most are only 22 minutes

Yes, she did. It's the only fucking way she'll learn. You're just giving her leniency because she's cute. But if you spare the rod, you spoil the child!

Adira’s sword fighting scene is kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=BN-bSuzuOa4

Is there a good MEGA for the first season?

Cassandra has been scarred and/or crippled, and her and Rapunzel's friendship may be permanently damaged

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

that's what she gets for being a little bitch

My husbando dindu nuffin'!

Attached: CFC3CB23-FE96-40B6-A773-DD48ADB9FC13.jpg (1280x847, 150K)

You all negroes are worse than the cassunzel shippers

I ship CassHector now

So the Reverse Incantation is connected to Zhan Tiri, right?

>Darksouls

Still no signal about sun/moon drop’s connection to Zhan Tiri yet, but Demanitus should have the relation according to the 3 pieces of the scroll. Maybe the 4th scroll piece will reveal more about it.

I am more interested in the prison island the criminals were supposed to sent into. Maybe season 3 will cover it.

Set THE SPIRIT free...

Island? I think you’re confused and thinking of the barge they showed us in the first new episode after the hiatus

There is no island that I’m aware of

So is it fair to say this is the best Disney series since Fillmore! or do we have to wait for the bad seasons?

Prison Island was mentioned in "one angry princess" episode of S1. So Caine and other crimals have been sent to that island supposedly.

Attached: D18DNRJUwAA3Uch.jpg (1200x1200, 365K)

Very nice!

Do one of Raps and Eugene?

Yeah, that's basically a dead giveaway thinking on it.

Attached: tumblr_pojyljnbrO1ufgd3ko1_1280.jpg (682x482, 76K)

no you

I think it’s meant to destroy him. Death is just a part of nature and not and evil thing.

And there was dark humor about being sentenced to slave labor in a copper mine in Pincosta. Slave labor jokes in a Disney princess cartoon? Didn’t see that coming.

I want to see what the constable has drawn in the picture.

I thought this was cute: youtube.com/watch?v=8iGgoKypDe8

So, uh, what the fuck IS Rapunzel at this point?

She's a girl who has the sunflower power flowing through her veins. Nothing else, some character see her as just a girl while others see her as a tool.

She seems more like a conduit for all these various powers than anything else. Like, she started with the power of the sun, but because that's how she started she's been opened up for all sorts of stuff.

A Princess of Heart.

>It's up, really nice song, Cass' voice actress has a good singing voice.

She's a Broadway singer, although her Cass singing voice is a little different here than her typical style.

youtube.com/watch?v=zX1oa9maIAM

ugh, Xemnas

I hope she can voice another original princess movie, what a underrated actress.

Wow. I think this might be my favorite vocal performance on the show so far.

>tfw we'll never get an animated Wicked movie from Disney with Eden Espinosa as Elphaba

It hurts, it really does

youtube.com/watch?v=n7UhFEIqZnE

Wow, uncanny similarity

Attached: Dragon.Age.full.1188800.jpg (1920x1200, 484K)

So just watched the episode.
Why was it such a letdown? Why? Was S1 really just a lucky mistake? The ideas were there but the execution is so weak.
- introducing a strong villain just to dismiss him instantly
- villain has no buildup other than a master swordsman
- funny song in a supposedly serious episode
- negative song is only sang once and get cut right away
- every serious moment is either taken back right away or poorly executed taking away the weight
- literally no punishment for using the negative song other than the hand burn which Cass shrugs off in a minute
- the wording of the negative song is shit except the first line (wither and decay)
- Eugene does nothing to save Raps
+ Cassandra's song is one of the best
+ Cassandra's armored look is awesome

Attached: punished cassandra.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Most people seemed to like it man I don't know what to tell you.

You don't need to but thanks. I'm the saddest because almost all my hope was in the double special. But since hope never dies, now I hope the reason they sacrificed this season is to not distract us from Cassandra going evil (which is expected).

>Most people
Are waifufags

>introducing a strong villain just to dismiss him instantly
>villain has no buildup other than a master swordsman
Hector was established as a serious threat to the team this episode, he'll be back. We also got some Brotherhood flashbacks for buildup, which will definetly continue.
>funny song in a supposedly serious episode
I agree with you there, it felt out of place.
>negative song is only sang once and get cut right away
She sang it twice. Also, if she kept singing it may have killed/crippled Cass, Hookfoot and the gnome.
>every serious moment is either taken back right away or poorly executed taking away the weight
>the hand burn which Cass shrugs off in a minute
Cass may have lost good use of her right hand, severe consequences for a wannabe warrior. I guess we'll see how bad her injury is next week.
>Eugene does nothing to save Raps
The hypnoplant felt like a way to make the group smaller before the dark song
>the wording of the negative song is shit except the first line
I didn't think it was bad

A goddess. The sundrop gives her healing, entropy, shields, tentacles, enhanced strength, enhanced social skills (she was alone in a tower for 18 years. Girl should be a feral sociopath), and seemingly enhanced learning as she's a prodigy at just about anything she tries with a few minutes practice.
I imagine a Bosch tryptch of human agony and oppression
Conduit is a good word
I'm stealing this
Sorry bro, but Buddy was pure Menkin magic. I was grinning the whole time

Attached: Rapunzel.png (660x985, 962K)

>Everyone is disturbed by the painting
>Except Cass,, who shows some suprised admiration

Attached: vlc 2019-03-15 19-45-21-67.png (1920x1080, 985K)

I'm devastated that Dragon Age 4 will either suck or never happen now

Buddy sounds a bit like Genie's song "Friends like me".
In concidence, Lance's VA cast Genie in Aladdin Musical.

>villain
Hector was cool but was beaten by everyone. He was even powered up and was beaten. This already makes him a weak threat.
>She sang it twice.
It was once. She is just chanting it otherwise. The first one had a proper build up to a song but we had to cut to the funny guys. I'm aware they may have a full song for it, which they are keeping for the finale and don't want to use it too much but the constant chanting makes me frustrated.
>Eugene
What I really meant is when Cass and Adira stepped up several times Eugene was like he is just isn't there. He didn't even face Hector one on one when he threatened to cut off Raps head.
>song
The wording should be more sinister and reflecting to the original. Breaking free doesn't feel bad.

The song was good nothing to argue about that but completely out of place.

Anyone ever see the Medusa comics by the artist Jin Chiu? Has some strong Tangled vibes. Makes me wonder what that Lauren Faust Medusa movie would have been like. Also Usa is best sad girl

youtu.be/P6z3KaHZh2o
youtu.be/9M-kxt0vJt8
youtu.be/2NyFL2i6eBE

Attached: a540d48f5e5ad5cf3bee073388ed64bd.jpg (1280x1493, 239K)

Ok, im new to this rapunzel cartoon, the hell is this lovecraftian shit?

Hector was just beaten once, but he's still alive and he will probably have more roles when the group reach Dark Kingdom. Also his motivation of hostility is undestandable that he may be the only guy of the brotherhood still defending the dying wish of King Edmund after 25 years so he is patriotic in certain extent.

Hector's not being set up as the main villain. Xan Tiri is. Hector seems to mostly be a physical antagonist and foil to Adira

Yeah I wish she sang the song too, and I can tell the lyrics aren't complete. I'm interested the lyrics didn't go full grimdark, maybe the song isn't inherently evil

Yeah Eugene didn't do a whole lot though in this. Kinda disappointed.

I feel like they wanted the group split and asked Menken to burn 4 minutes, so he dug out an unused song from a Road To musical he never finished. The song even feels like a selfparody of his smaltzy style it's so perfect

imgur.com/gallery/Gf44R

Got an Imgur if you don't wanna watch a slideshow with stock music

Attached: jun-chiu-medusa2.jpg (1920x1220, 867K)

Not really Lovecraftian. Lovecraftian would be her learning the sundrop was the blood of Elder God and going mad, or that her healing magic saps her own health and going mad. This is just dark.

Also Rapunzel sang an edgy version of the healing song, and now has entropic death magic.

Cassandra will be seduced by the power of the ring opal and turns evil. After a season of fighting to the bitter end, Rapunzel finally accepts she has to kill her former lady in waiting. In the end she still can't do it and Cassandra overpowers her. Before the final blow has been struck, Cass overpowers her evil self and destroys the opal. While she is slowly fading away the two girls reconcile and shed many tears.

Cassandra wakes up in a tower, alone. Walks to the mirror where she realizes she looks exactly like how Rapunzel described Mother Gothel to her. Rans to the castle to speak to the others only to be stopped by a young guard who looks like her father, then hears how the pregnant Queen fallen ill. She goes to the nearby tavern to process things when she realizes she grew very old in just a few days.

Now she knows what she must do. It will break her heart in her every single waking moment but she has to do it. She has to raise Rapunzel exactly the same to save everything and everyone. She races towards the location of the flower as fast as she can.

Cut scenes about her days as a mom to Rapunzel. Cut scenes how happy is she with her, then how bad she feels for hurting her. Cut scenes as she secretly helps her younger self through the years. The days before Rapunzel's 18th birthday she cries herself to sleep every single night. But she will do it. She may not be the main character, she may not be for achieving amazing things but she will do her part.

Cut scenes from the movie. Eugene is taken out (she studied a lot to avoid bleeding him out quickly) Rapunzel swears to stay if she just let her save her love. A short pause. This is her cue.

Falls from the tower with a smile.

Ok but none of that really explains anything to me.

Watch the show then. You know as much as we do.

She sang a song and shit started to die around her. We don't know why.

Well thanks but no thanks.
I rather not start watching the show i have managed to avoid so far.

Lovecraftian horror is more than just tentacles and shadows. At its heart is an antithesis to the idea that we are the pinnacle of evolution and the center of the universe. It's the idea that we are meaningless dust in the infinite darkness surrounded on all sides by things we cannot understand. Things that either don't even notice our existence or plot to warp and corrupt everything we know. That we are frightened animals who could never understand the meaning of the word God.

Bully for you. Thanks for bumping the thread

Stop me if I'm crazy but is anyone getting Molina Doc Ock vibes from Varian? There's a lot of parallels. Also throw in some of Alistair Smythe father issues.

I can see it

It sounds like a story how OUAT will write.

I don't see it. You can't fake that kind of artificial love.

user... without Gothel, Cassie would have never existed...

Why? I thought they announced it finally and I've seen a surge of threads on Yea Forums a few months ago. Also if The Trespasser is any indication, they took a step in the right direction.

From what I heard, Anthem isn't doing too well. Consider how the Mass Effect franchise was effectively terminated after Andromeda, EA may pull the plug on Bioware due to their failures. Maybe it's for the best, their best games were behind them. I'd still like a DA4 though, provided it's not too preachy.

To get back on topic, when is the next English episode coming out? Is it going to be every Sunday again?

Yeah but Andromeda and Anthem don't have me optimistic. And Bioware itself may not be long for this world.

I'll buy it. I'm a DA geek and even unironically enjoyed DAII but my expectations are very low.

I see, I don't keep up with vidya much. It's sad that they took a fanstastic game and changed everything that made it work in the sequels. I'll just take what I can get at this point. DAII was worth playing at least for the DLCs I'd say.

Cass looks okay in the later few episodes, but we still don't know will her arm injury relapse in the season finale.

Attached: encode20190313123956.webm (720x404, 749K)

I'm a big Fable fan, so I'm used to looking on the bright side with my games. My opinion of Inquisition and Trespasser is a lot like my opinion of Mass Effect 3. Does it rewrite everything we thought we knew about the lore? Yes. Is it a ton of great ideas with some sloppy execution? Yes. Does it take the PC generic leader guy and give them some depth and daresay, pathos? Yes.

My biggest complaint about the series is that each entry seems to be lighter in tone, and Dread Wolf is supposed to be the most optimistic in tone, which is alarming after the sometimes saccharine Inquisition. I know nothing will ever pass the horror and grimdark of finding the Broodmother in the Deep Roads, but I like some dark with my fantasy.
Yes every Sunday

I wonder if Hector cares about his animals or if they're just tools

Bitch please, that "scar" is not going to be addressed as a serious injury and her friendship with Rapunzel will be fixed by the end of the season.

Shhhhhhhh

we know this is a cartoon for 9 year old girls. Don't be mean.

Attached: 4B8991C1-E152-4D71-BEA8-80839E012BD0.jpg (640x313, 58K)

Hector is a hot guy.

Attached: tumblr_polj7fQt0R1svjlvmo1_500.png (500x501, 497K)

>you friend has everyone while you don't have anyone else
>you spend less and less time together
>one day your friend will be too busy with responsibilities to spend any time with you anymore
>you will be alone, forever
>that day already arrived
Too close Tangled, too close.

Attached: lady in waiting.jpg (1366x768, 154K)

I hope it slowly overtakes her but she does the worst thing and doesn't tell anyone until the last possible moment, hiding it with her armor.

That and Rapunzel is a princess who literally oozes sunshine and is good at anything she applies herself to. Cass is a grumpy workaholic with only one friendship and basically nothing to show for years of hard work.

>I hope it slowly overtakes her but she does the worst thing and doesn't tell anyone until the last possible moment, hiding it with her armor.

I tremble at your evil

Attached: Laughter_Stops.jpg (313x254, 56K)

I mean she is a pretty great fighter she just gets to repeatedly get shown up by people who have spent more time than she's been alive training and may be magically enhanced somehow.

#givecassagirlfriend
#endthesuffering

I love the possible events tied to silent suffering.
>hand damage effects her in combat then her everyday work but tries her best to hide it
>Rapunzel catches her in pain, tries to look at it but they end up arguing because she doesn't want to show it is already past her shoulder
>gets angrier and hateful with everyone for seemingly no reason
>the time they arrive at the end she is charred everywhere up to her neck
>big fight leaves her armor shattered and everyone looks at her with terror in their face

Considering that it did a number on the green Zhan Tiri vines, that’s the best bet here. The magic fire that burned Cassandra’s hand was blue like the tip of the spear. I bet it’s the same kind of magic.

Rapunzel should marry Eugene then Cassandra. Ending solved.

Attached: bondage lady in waiting.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

She's thinks that's she's a 3rd wheel in every regard. Rapunzel doesn't need a best friend because she has Eugene. She doesn't need a teacher because she has Adira. She doesn't need a bodyguard because, frankly, Raps can take care of herself. She's being forced to admit that she's not the hero of her story, and for a woman as driven and independent as Cass, thats a tough pill to swallow. It's a bit of a Guts and Griffith thing, were she has to accept that she'll never forge her own destiny if she spends the rest of her life as Rapunzel's sidekick. For better or worse, Cass will never be happy until she strikes out on her own.

Attached: berserk-10176697.jpg (800x1110, 125K)

Dark Kingdom Princess Cassandra reveal, when?

I love capable sidekicks like Cassandra, I always wanted to be one since I was a kid. Her wanting to be her own hero confuses the hell out of me.
I'm sure this is the result of mental issues.

I think everyone in the group knows her hand injury. Cass changing to an armour could be a signal that she goes tougher mentally and always ready-to-battle status.

Attached: D2B4MipVYAAioQr.jpg (800x600, 84K)

You're Cassandra, lady-in-waiting. That has been your life for 22 years. You've scrubbed, and sewn, and toiled, convincing yourself that if you work hard enough and hang in there, you'll get your chance to strike out and join the guard. You have no friends, abd boys are afraid of you. Then the missing princess, (who's perky, and talented, and everybody loves her!) and her criminal boyfriend get chained to your ankles, and you have to babysit them, setting your dream aside. Then, when you take a chance to let the princess you've gotten close to spread her wings, she unleashes a plague and drag off on an adventure with three criminals and a drunken dwarf, setting your dreams aside again. Now there's a woman who's everything you dreamed could be, she's strong, independent, and cool. The princess trusts her more than you, and because of her foolishness, you get burnt. Literally.

I'd resent Rapunzel too

>the lyrics aren't complete
Imcompleted lyrics song has precedent in season 1. Pascal's Story episode showed the Friendship Song before the ending credits, but the soundtrack features the extended version of that song. I hope there will be the full version of reverse incantation song in S2 soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2d_Pka3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPsen74HDaI

>shrugs it off

Nigga' her hand got wilted, what's she supposed to do? They have to keep moving.

I don’t know about that last bit. Considering that the heart of the Zhan Tiri monster was at the bottom of the chasm, everyone would have likely been squished before she got to stab it with the spear. Rapunzel probably made the right call here. (and I’m sure this cursed hand thing will lead Cassandra to her real destiny somehow) We’ll never really know. The conflict in this episode was a real “no one is right or wrong” case and it was interesting to see.

Considering one of the storyboarders drew this, I'm sure they'd be okay with that.

Attached: tumblr_ozr9kziPyb1t5fybqo1_1280.png (1280x885, 1.46M)

Oh no I understood that. I'm just talking about Cass from an absolute strawman's point of view. There's no way she's really that selfish

Bandage it, tie it up I don't know. Something to show her entire hand was burned to crisp by magic fire.

I'm have a mentality of a slave. If I had a hero to serve I wouldn't want anything more.

Is there a specific name when two people love a third but not each other? Because I love the idea since Frozen

Attached: just according to keikaku.jpg (992x558, 72K)

It's hard to blame Raps decided to use the moon spell instead of letting Cass pick up the spear. She heard Eugene screaming, and she experienced Eugene's first death but no miracles could happen this time. She needs to instantly pick the most effective way to defeat the corrupted tree so she betted on the withering moon magic.

There's no shame in being a follower user. You know who you are and what you're capable of

Friends come and go, user. It's not forever like in cartoons

Love triangle

Not for me. I only had a few friends in my entire life. And they all go.

now all this need is Eugene as Cassandra and rapunzel as griff

So make new ones.

Why do we fall Bruce?

Agreed. Tangled Berserk fanart when?

Attached: 1468090318877.jpg (680x502, 35K)

S-sure

Attached: there is one thing left to do.jpg (992x558, 51K)

Aw.

Hector tried to attack the tentacles at the first time but it continues to respawn and corrupt him, it is clear that the spear only works on aiming at the heart.

Zhan Tiri's Great Tree may be hinted in the painted tree in Painter's Block episode of season 1.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pokvoqRQAu1r4bpi0_540.png (540x304, 254K)

Naw, ya think?

Just kidding. It's interesting how the great evil sorcerer keeps getting linked to trees, but his main accomplishment has been a blizzard

The big reveal is that Zhan Tiri is actually an evil druid and not an evil sorcerer.

Or that Zhan Tiri is not evil

You guyz got a mega for this show? I wanna watch it

So you're saying the guy who built a giant doomsday device that controls weather and an innumerable army of mechanized soldiers was the bad guy?

LORD DERMANITUS: IRON FIST OF SCIENCE, NATURE IS MY BITCH

Xan Tiri: Nature spirit with connections to life and death

I buy it

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Thanks

Yeah. It does minimal damage otherwise.

>disney: cool idea Nomura but were gonna have to confiscate that. just retell the movie in your game instead.

I feel like I am missing something. Episode 10 ends with them having a party at the beach, episode 11 starts with them at a pier, with a boat and a captain I've never seen before.

Attached: 1552770026514.png (1440x2960, 1.99M)

I noticed that too, felt like a bit of a disconnect

>cartoon show for little girls
>it's actually good

Attached: 1551759640461.png (258x294, 97K)

They’ve been waiting for the ferry that stops on that island every few weeks.

I think he must be an elemental or nature spirit of some sort

Maybe butthurt because Corona started growing as a kingdom and trespassed on his land

I think I understand how the bronies feel, to some extent[/spolier]

I'm not saying they were wrong to go with regular tears, but I am saying that black tears would have been damn metal.

Attached: RapunzelTearBlack.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

You're not wrong

There was an ice demon that was mentioned in the "Queen for a day" episode. Was that ever brought back?

I assume that's more of a connection to Frozen then anything.

Could connect he with the Ice wizard from before, perhaps it's related.

The sun rises, but the sun also sets.
Happiness comes, but sadness is soon to follow.

Should have been there for Ever After High

The scene where the secondary girl is a decapitated head on a dinner plate for Orges was something It was a dream sequence, but still.

That was Xhan Tiri

I came here to ask if the original pastebin user who's been uploading the show is dead or alive still. Hoping the guy is still around, he was providing a nice service doing what he was doing, giving high quality rips of the show.

I'm assuming that's also connected to the tree

So where does Rapunzel land herself on disney power levels?

With her new death powers? Second only to Elsa

High tier as a blonde, mid-to-low tier as a brunette

Attached: 1528758089619.jpg (258x350, 24K)

I don't because they're still fucking horses.

Demon warlock with a tree fetish, tentacles for legs, and who likes to deal out blizzards

Nigga can’t pick a theme

>Demon warlock
Introduced in Tangled
>Tree fetish
Tarzan
>Tentacles for legs
Little Mermaid
>Blizzards
Frozen

Fanfiction has officially taken over.

It's not surprising that Fanfiction would take over when the generation that first started writing fanfiction became lead writers.

I always assume that Elsa has some relation to Xhan Tiri.

Did you really expect the eldritch abomination to make a lick of sense?

He could be a bit cohesive. Although if Xhan Tiri is strictly tree themed that means the blizzard was Dermanitus' fault

morals are literally the point of fiction. if you don't engage with fiction for moral edification you're doing it wrong.

>Queen for a Day
Literally Frozen was done right.

Cartoons for little girls are better than shows for little boys because no one treats boys seriously enough to make good dramatic media for them

I actually like that Zhan Tiri and his minions show so many seemingly conflicting traits amongst each other. It really highlights just how alien they are compared to the rest of the setting and cast.

Because it never hard-sells any progressive sjw agenda in the show. The mystery and lore are attractive to follow. The morals are mostly non-toxic. Not to mention Alan Menken is back to compose the songs.

I mean she's more powerful with her magical long hair then when it's cut

Attached: tumblr_p7zhhz8nl21wkxgrxo9_r1_250.gif (177x180, 279K)

Eugene really needs to do more hero stuff. Right now he's basically arm candy.

He just stopped a ship of murderers two episodes ago.

Eugene and Raps will play the parents stuff in the later episode.

Attached: minicass.webm (720x404, 936K)

And he’s more than happy with that

I feel a disturbance in the force

incognitymous inbound

Transformers Prime was pretty good.

Half the episodes of Tangled are the best of any cartoon now airing, and half are firmly middle of the road. It's so weird.

Adira's black sword is made of the black rock and she showed the sword is strong enough to cut off the black rock, so which substance is Hector's wrist sword made of? Is it kind of Adamantium like Wolverine's claw?

This is Rapunzel's nude silhouette.

Attached: Rapshadow.png (265x303, 109K)

Rapunzel is a nudist girl

She may have underwears.

She's a princess if she had underwears she would change them not like you filthy slobs who wear the same pants you slept in. She doesn't change undies in this scene so she doesn't have any, she's 100% nude.

>The poem in the deep roads talking about how Dark Spawn raped women so hard they eventually started committing cannibalism and turned into monstrous baby factories
How the fuck we got from that to getting negative karma for merely asking "won't two females dancing together raise some eyebrows?" I will never understand

polyamory.

For some reason I always wanted to be an arm candy for a princess but it still upsets my protective instincts he rarely jumps between Raps and the danger.

>Dad, why is my hand like this?
>It hurts and I can barely move it.
>It hurts so much.
>Dad, make it go away.
>Please dad.

That's a great way to get killed for no reason other than chauvenism. And then she'd have to find herself new arm-candy.

Eugene is still protective to her as always as he can.

Attached: tumblr_pomkhzO5gO1u19ykio1_r1_400.gif (268x350, 1.82M)

Don't ruin my fantasies. We have to pretend it is fairy tale true love and everything end well like in Tangled.

>*cuts both of their head off with one swing*

Attached: love.png (400x501, 370K)

You forget Raps hair can do the protection thing.

Yes but she is a good girlfriend who let her man do heroic things (in a controlled environment) because she knows he needs it to have a good mental health. It makes her wet too.

No Touchy

Attached: tumblr_polfmiMGGL1vgu1g0_540.gif (450x252, 852K)

she's having a Baaaaaad day.

Attached: tumblr_polfmki9sa1vgu1g0_540.gif (450x252, 1.55M)

Even in fairy tales if you do the exactly same dumb thing twice you will die, for real this time.

Rapunzel can genuinely protect herself better than anyone in the group, and it's mostly because of her wits and fighting style. Nobody is prepared for hair and frying pans

Stop this

Cass tells Raps she could've stopped it. But she actually did it. By burning her hand she removed the black.

Cass said she could have stopped the corrupted tree by the spear but I doubt it because Hector had tried to attack the tentacles by the spear and it didn’t work. The spear only works when aiming at the heart.

Cass should've stripped nude and attacked the tentacles with the spear of her clit.

Not a bad idea. Everyone knows tentacles can't resist the urge of fondling female boy parts.

I hope Cass doesn't turn evil it'd break my heart to see such a pure friendship ruined.

Plus going by Fairytales betraying the non-evil princess usually ends with you begging for death.

They will be fine.

Attached: RapsCass.webm (720x404, 1.05M)

she has an evil color palette

Grey colour is not evil

She’ll be fine. They’ll help each other grow. Then find their own paths.

>S1 Varian the good friend turns evil
>S2 Cassandra the best friend turns evil
>S3 ?
Will it turn out Ever After was just a feverish dream of Rapunzel when in reality she lost everyone she ever loved?

>S3 Goethel returns and turns the King and Queen Evil
>S4 Eugene is the Dark Rider Saga
>S5 Rapunzel has to travel back in time to murder Cassandra before she shows her the black rocks.
>Epilogue Rapunzel and Eugene marry and start having sex but without Cassandra, EUGENE NEVER EXISTED
Don't thank me. Thank based Genndy.

I'm digging the armor so much

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Ah, the black goo of uncreativity

Ok hot-shot faggot-fucker.
What would you prefer
>super duper creative subversion of expectation number 2 thousand like her pissing rainbows and growing penis out of her forehead
or
>simple yet timeless classic going back all the way to the X-Files if not even further
Because if the answer is the former, you fucking suck dude.

Cass didn’t turn evil.

Yet.

I'm just joking, don't be so angry, kek.
>growing penis out of her forehead
Lol

Is this by the crew member? Such a longing gaze on Cass.

It is from a storyboarder of the show.

Disneyabcpress released the synposis of the April's episodes.

disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/shows/tangled/episodes/rapunzeltopia/
“Rapunzeltopia”
Rapunzel finds herself back in Corona as if all the events of the black rocks and Varian never happened.

disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/shows/tangled/episodes/lost-and-found-4/
“Lost and Found”
Rapunzel and Eugene must traverse a deadly maze, and their guide through the labyrinth is Vigor the Visionary.
*Timothy Dalton (“The Living Daylights”) guest stars as Demanitus.

disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/shows/tangled/episodes/destinies-collide/
“Destinies Collide”
Rapunzel follows the black rocks to the Dark Kingdom to uncover the truth behind her destiny.

Alright Yea Forums, decide.
Bitchpunzel or Deathpunzel?
Deathpunzel will burn your body, but Bitchpunzel will crush your spirit.

Attached: 1512267356876.png (1334x750, 514K)

>that look of sheer horror and panic

Oh no this should not expand dong
I REALLY hope they’re not having it be >Demanitus was Vigor all along

3 PLOT EPISODES? In a row?

“Destinies Collide” sounds like the season finale. Similar to season 1, the last 3 episodes are plot related.

>season finale
Already? It just came back. And Cass still needs to turn into a child for an episode.

We also need a clone episode or arc.
Every show needs a clone episode or arc.

Eugene is the sundrop. It passed to him through the tear. That’s why the psychic monkey keeps looking at him. Rapunzel is connected to the moonstone now.

The moonstone exists to destroy Zhan Tiri and the sundrop exists to balance it’s destructive power.

I’m sure of this. So he’ll matter quite a bit soon.

Then explain Varian's hairstripe.

Character design and red herring. He’s going to be the successor of Demantius the science hero once he has his head on straight. He’s not a magic boy.

It's from the mercuryball he uses for his alchemy powers. The dual temperature gradient of Mercury symbolizing his bipolarity, and the toxic and fluid nature of mercury metal reflecting his deviousness.

I like it

>character design
This is a fair(ian) point, since his early character designs did not feature the hairstripe. If he was specifically written to be a magic glow boy, you think that would have factored into his earlier depictions. It does not.

>successor of Demantius
Wasn't Demantius a hero who combined the forces of science and magic? I interpreted it as "Varian and Repunzel (the representatives of each field, respectively) will have to work together to do something Demantius did since neither can replicate his skills alone". However, in your argument, Varian being the redeux supports the notion he'll be magic.

I love this post. Although I'm confused
>mercuryball
Varian works with little chemical bauble-ish things, but they're never confirmed to be mercury, right?

>dual temperature gradient
hwat

>deviousness
That makes sense. Also insanity, "mad as a hatter" and the associated insanity due to mercury's toxic neurological effects.

Mercury is also abnormal because it is a metal which is liquid at a room temperature, and he is definitely an oddball.

Mercury can also allude to the planet, "mercury the winged messenger". Maybe our boy's gonna make a flying device? I wonder what planets would exemplify the rest of the cast? Rapunzel is very "bringer of jollity".

More likely, however, I think that his hair stripe is a visual accompaniment to the black rocks.

Attached: when will best boy be back.jpg (1280x828, 277K)

Interesting theory. But it can’t explain why the black rocks only react with Raps and regrow her hair if she has transferred the Sun Drop to Eugene.

Maybe they each have half of the sundrop power. That’s why neither can heal.

Attached: why not both.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

can we have both?

Those hips doe

I bet she fucks like a fighter plane

crazy in the head, crazy in bed.

Attached: tumblr_pomow2Twoi1xjxg4no1_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

>Blond hair turns black
>transform by singing instead of screaming
Holy crap it’s a reverse super-saiyan

KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT!

So Rapunzel now holds the title of Princess of Light and Shadow

Attached: Hector Varian.jpg (390x1816, 140K)

Imagine the double succ

She's basically a warlock/necromancer at this point.

I miss moody Raps.

Fuck you user. Damn it.

More Hector fan art

balls and shaft, or double-duty on the shaft?

>Rapunzel finds herself back in Corona as if all the events of the black rocks and Varian never happened.

Oh shit,

was right

they didn't have to make him so hot but they did

Attached: 36c3b29b-0fa1-4737-8f1e-216686d4bf00.jpg (1280x1038, 142K)

>green
>not his natural, absolutely 10/10 gold eyes

Adira is FtM

It's nice to see that even The Disney Channel has got the massage that you need a broad-if-not-persistent, intriguing over-arching plot because it catches the attention of Millennials who still watch cartoons without harming your viewer-base if children casually watching plot as long as it's only a few episodes.

Still not forgiving them for cancelling WoY. But it's a start.

if the price we have to pay for lore is a long interlude on an island and monkeyshines then so be it

By the sound of things this may be the last season

Fuck, I hope not, I just got into the show as a result of this thread. I'm working my way through Season One right now.

Another successful conversion

Force yourself through the fluff. You'll start to like it. Eugene and Raps may have the healthiest romance I've ever seen in a cartoon. I'm talking Hiccup and Astrid levels of wholesome.

I'm loving it so far. Honestly, my favorite thing is Eugene and Cassandra, and the way they bicker at each other. I hope that dynamic continues, I love their banter. Eugene is fantastic in general, I love his endless stream of complete bullshit.

Zachary Levi, Eugene's VA, oozes charisma and charm. You can tell he's having a blast. There's a lot of love put into this show.

The 3rd season is confirmed and in production. Hopefully it will be released in Disney+.

Anyone else want a Between Friends style 100+ page comic of Eugene and Rapunzel make sweet wholesome love?

It's not gonna be the same, Eugene has already had sex.

Cassandra doesn't wear socks or panties she is a rebel mushroom girl nudist!

Attached: cassfoot.png (527x549, 359K)

It doesn’t show the sock out of the boot and doesn’t mean she does not wear sock.

>removes boot to clear out stones
>stones come out
>sock stays in
Sounds like something someone who doesn't wear clothes would say.

Looks like a certain dark sorceress

Attached: caludia did i.png (1366x768, 1.18M)

S1 had a good balance of plot and fun, S2 just goes funfunfun then some plot. I don't like the S2 way.

The first half of S1 also covers mostly non-plot fun stuff until Queen for day mid-season special and then goes serious afterwards.

Why is it called a mid-season special if it's close to the end of the season?

I keep hearing this but this isn't true. We almost always see the rocks being spooky and expand. There is a constant looming threat. Raps wakes up with her tentacle hairs levitating her several times. In S2 you can forget the entire reason they are travelling.

Fuck, I love me some Eden Espinosa. I haven't seen this show but I might just do it for her.

Before Queen for a day special, the rock stuff was just mentioned twice out of 15 episodes (not counting the pilot). The first is Raps visits Varian’s Lab and the rocks spout out close behind the wall. The second is after the science Expo, Varian brings Raps to see the rocks invading the land inside.

The 3rd season IS the final season though

The third season will have the nude episode.

This show needs more blood.

Just wait. Shit'll get real

The show does a good job making sure Rapunzel isn't perfect. Sure she's kind, smart, strong, talented, and the sun shines out her bum. But she's also insecure, naive, gullible, petty, and when she fucks up, she fucks up HARD

Nope you're not dying

Cass is though

Yeah probably. I can see happening

This is tasty.

Attached: RapsCass2.webm (720x404, 378K)

Can't wait to see Raps showing Cass the ropes

Phoneposter, what’s the webm

Get a better phone.
It's Rapunzel interrogating Cass tied to a chair. I don't recognize it, must be a new episode

This episode is about Rapunzel got amnesia so she forgot everything since she left the tower and she thought Mother Gothel still is her mother.

Attached: tumblr_poootbSfri1wk5a04o1_1280.jpg (1152x1920, 618K)

These leaks kind of ruin the rest of the season.

Germany released the new episodes 3 weeks in advance, but US channel seems to release the remaining episodes which German not releases yet in April.

I wonder why. Is it more popular in Germany?

What if Mother Gothel was from the Dark Kingdom, and that's how she learned about the Sundrop

I doubt the Dark Kingdom people understand the sun drop thing. Hector is the one who obviously doesn't believe in the presence of sun drop and considers it's just a myth. It is like the opposite of Corona whose people know the sun drop but have no idea about the moonstone and the Opal.

Bump

It would be cool to have a geographic origin for the Varian/Gothel/Cass/Hector black hair type

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW CORONA IS EVIL

so at episode 4 of season 2 and I saw this this thread and decided bingewatch to catch up with this thread.

Kind of had an oh shit moment when I saw birdpunzel with black eye.

Attached: deathbird.jpg (312x162, 7K)

Tell that to Lorgar

Hah

>birds live in trees
>Zhan Tiri likes trees
>Mother and Father were servants of Zhan Tiri confirmed

Mind blown?

The more Xhan Tiri is revealed the more I think he's some kind of nature spirit rather than an evil deity

your dumb statement doesn't hold much when you see the thousands of princess toddler shit ever made for girls.

Well Sugracha seemed pretty out and out a baddie so I have doubts that we’ll learn it’s all been a big misunderstanding and the tentacle wizard wasn’t the bad one all along

Rapunzel prefers having her clothes off

She's also incredibly nagging, overbearing, and pushy.

>Cass just wants to sleep off her bum leg
>let me literally hover outside your door, re-configure the palace guards, and constantly shout suggestions at you

>Cass is feeling gloomy
>Raps follows her around
>finds out she might be dating someone
>starts trying to force them to double date, demands details and is over-excited despite Cass' insistence that the relationship isn't serious.

I loved these moments. She's like my mom.
>user I know you said you didn't want me to pick anything up at the store but I drove to your house with forty pounds of food you don't like but I do, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, granny panties, socks, and porcelain brickerbrack

I'm a fucking phone poster and even I figured out to use the VLC app to see webms, you absolute faggot.

You've got a great mom user. Make sure you let her know every once in a while

So in a rough estimate how many of those damn beads does Rapunzel go through during the course of the series when she has to unleash?

Nudistanon is a nudist hippie flower girl.

Whatever happened to the original pastebin, is it still being updated?

I don't know. Nice trips.

I'm the owner of it, it's just that since Kametsu died, I currently do not have a way to post the newer episodes. The link is already posted in the thread.

Holy fucking shit my dude, that is some fantastic art.

Ah, ok, thanks for the update. Also thanks for keeping that thing update when ya can, I really appreciate having a place to get quality rips of the show. Bummer that Kametsu died, hopefully a replacement comes up soon.

I really hope that flower Cass had in her closet at the end of Under Raps means she has an admirer/some significant other back home especially if Rapunzel has to inform them that Cassandra was killed in the line of duty

So what the fuck was up with the graphtyc? Why did Varian ask Rapunzel et al. to get it from his house? That he clearly has access to?

My guess is that he wanted her to try and get it so that she'd be force to go to Old Corona and see the damage. Why? Well I suppose on an emotional level he wants her to witness the damage done - this does make sense since his original plan was to steal the Sun Drop and bring his Dad back himself without her coming back in the first place. The second plan where she has to come to his lab was a response to the flower not working. It also makes a bit of sense considering Varian may believe the King is oblivious due to his Father's lies and not being present during the storm.

Besides the emotional need to demonstrate to Rapunzel what she did, the other consequence of this was that Rapunzel realised her father was lying to her, which primed her to go along with Varian's plan in Return of the Alchemist. If Varian was aware of the rift between Rapps and her father, this would actually be a pretty clever tactic. Did he actually know that the King was lying? I don't think he did and that undermines the whole conceit of the episode.

And, just to be sure, Varian got that graphytc from his father's chest right? Did he react at all to any of the other stuff there? The weird symbols?

The flower was from Andrew.

Attached: tumblr_pnufmolcAh1u9o6two3_1280.jpg (1280x886, 266K)

I think he knew Frederic’s special squad of steel face niggas were watching the area/Raps and wanted her and friends to thrash them so he would be free to move back in for his plans

>the Rose was from Andrew
I’m finding it unlikely she’d keep a flower from him, and I feel the scene was framed in such a way to imply she received the flower from elsewhere

>he wanted Raps and co. to beat the fuck out of the guards
A good idea, but I have my doubts. The guards are all healed by the time Varian attacks - he has to incapacitate Cass' father himself. So while your idea is good, it wasn't actually put into practice.

But even then, such a plan would still be contingent on there being a conflict between Raps and the guards. He knows that the guards are government agents (?) and Raps is with the government, so unless he knows about her fight with her dad, he has no reason to assume that they'd fight.

The only way that plan would work would be if he thought that the masked men were thugs planning on moving into the village to pillage it and he wanted someone else to come in and scare them off so he could work in peace.

But of course, if Varian really, truly, desperately needed Raps, why would he ask her for help? If whole fucking problem is that she doesn't fucking help him.

>flower
No, Andrew handed her the rose. She kept it because it represented her success, it's the same reason she was fawning over herself wearing the medal.

Actually it’s, uh, Hubert

I wonder where that guy goes now. I found he wasn't in the prison ship. Maybe season 3 will have the strike back of Saporia?

Saporia's mentioned in the novels

>Corona
>(dos) Equis
>sap(poro)oria

Is Chris using the show to deal with raging alcoholism

It's in the one where Raps and Cassandra bond over swimming in their underwear

and Strongbow.

If the seven kingdoms are mentioned in Season 3, it may be all related to alcohols name?

Attached: strongbow-honey-and-apple-hard-cider_1.jpg (645x525, 65K)

Any digital copy of the novel.

Google Play?

What's the Chanel that uploads the German episodes again?

I got it from VK's fanpage. I can put it on pastebin if you want the German episodes.

Nevermind what I said earlier, found a new source. The Pastebin is now officially up to date with 1080p episodes.

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

If you could that would be great.

Liking this episode's fan art.

Attached: M8rGoecy2sY.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

Attached: uGbxnJn0uYk.jpg (693x957, 110K)

Here is the 4 following German episodes.
pastebin.com/9EmHrYYK

>Flower gleam and glow, whither and decay
>Change the fate’s design, end this destiny
>Save what has been lost, break these earthly chains
>Bring back what once was mine
>And set the spirit free

Putting the lyrics together it almost sounds like "Acceptance"

Which makes sense. the "Healing incantation" had almost a "Regret" tone to it's lyrics.

Oh I absolutely bet the full song will do some CRAZY shit once the lyrics are worked out into the right order

There was apparently an interview with the show runners at some point during Season2. Anyone got a link to that?

Do you mean this one?
let-me-make-you-proud.tumblr.com/tagged/Q&A

Attached: EC9KwbKAnT8.jpg (639x631, 80K)

Thanks senpai

Attached: tumblr_poqsz4qjmn1wk5a04o1_1280.jpg (1056x1920, 572K)

That's fucking awesome. Kudos to whoever made that

tangled up my asshole

Thanks a lot, user

I am on 4th episode and Adira is the fucking cringiest Mary Sue I ever knew.

She's just supposed to be better than Cass to cause her insecurities. But yes she also lacks a personality beyond mentor character.

Attached: tumblr_pngppsySiz1r31kn5_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 607K)

Bear with it, the next episode is kino.

It looks cute.

Attached: 54731593_868594700150585_6163353308100472664_n.jpg (1080x900, 67K)

>An African animal in Europe of all things
Not as unlikely as you might think nowadays.

Europeans loved importing animals from Africa though.

They visited the place named Pincosta which looks like mix of Russia and Turkey so I doubt they're still in Europe.

I still cannot stand the chosen art style. Stupid lack of outlines making everything look like MS Paint and stupid Tumblr/Pinnochio noses.

Why the zoom out? It should have been zoomed in while Rapunzel circles around Cassandra.
The hair and backgrounds shouldn't be the focus. This gives me an idea. The viewer should be able to control the camera to either focus in on the action or stare at the pretty backgrounds and python-like hair.

The artstyle's pretty, fuck you. And the wide shot is a throwback to when Eugene was tied to a chair in the movie

>lack of outlines
>MS Paint
You're posting on Yea Forums and you've never seen Samurai Jack?

Attached: tumblr_poryac7crQ1qiy06o_1280.png (1280x832, 510K)

It'd be perfect if the next time we saw Varian he's still the bumbling nerd we love, but if Rapunzel or his Father get brought up he turns deadly serious

What did you expect? Good taste?

I don't know about good taste or bad but I legitimately can't believe anyone on this board hasn't seen anything Samurai Jack. The whole board was watching S5 crash and burn together and there were old episode images being posted all the time.