The founder members of JL (plus 8 CANONICALY JL members of your own chosen) VS The 15 protagonists of FF

The founder members of JL (plus 8 CANONICALY JL members of your own chosen) VS The 15 protagonists of FF.

Who would win?

Attached: DC vs FF.jpg (2896x2896, 1.09M)

This in an interesting match up.

While I can't claim that I know the power set of evey ff protagonist, I still give them the edge and think would win the fight against jl.

Superman

The FF protags have more than enough bullshit to put themselves on a footing against the Justice League, but the League likely has a speed advantage.

So it might come down to who ends up getting the first shot off.

Noctis can handle Superman easily.

first Martian Manhunter and Aquaman belong as founders. bye Cyborg. Everyone of them is a powerhouse and batman has intelligents and tactics, with some bs tech. Its over for FF. Also the Death Battle that wonder woman lost to lightning was supreme bullshit.

depends if its a battle in character probably the ff group.
if is a battle out of character superman and martian manhunter fly into space and burn them in a distance with their heat vision and martian vision, green lanter could do the same and ff would not seen them coming...and stll not start with flash moving faster than though and light, he could kill them before they even thought about cast a spell or move their arms with a sword

FF protags have too many distracting mental health, complex grief, and comobid problems to get them together to barely even deal with all the red Power Rangers/Sentai together let alone half of the JLA.

Also victory might depend on how many Phoenix Downs x99 they have farmed beforehand.

In character the FF team stomps
Bloodlusted it's the JL, bloodlusted Superman, WW and Flash are almost unstoppable with their speed.

They have history of teaming up and they seem to get along well enough, though. So, I don't think this going to be a problem for them.

The founder members of JL (plus 8 CANONICALLY JL members of your own chosen) AND The 15 protagonists of FF VS The new goddesses in Yea Forums

Attached: goodjobanon.png (810x459, 576K)

Really anyone from JL can solo being there are not only faster but more durable and smarter in combat.

Are you referring to teaming up with the protags from other FFs or from within their own world/game? As I'd argue that love interests or the more grounded secondary characters are really who make the teaming up possible. So if this is a team of protogs with various mental health issues it might be closer to an episode of Real Housewives of Midgar.

Do you have any knowledge about FF? Because trust me, JL would definitely wouldn't have an easy time.

I'm talking about their team up in Dissidia. They worked well enough together.

J'onn solos...

>"Firaga!!"
>Ifrit
Lol no

it all depends if they have atb on active or wait

Its hard to gauge cause not many of the ff main characters have good solo fwats still I wanna see Hal vs Bartz in a banter war

Only people who can be of any treat to the FF protagonist is Superman and Flash. And even then I think they can take em on

It looks like a cute show, but the massive amount of shilling is making me despise it

Attached: CA356C63-EE4D-4BBE-AED2-EEDD16C22126.jpg (400x507, 29K)

I love how Noctis is the only one who isn't holding a sword and look so out of place. I seriously like this bartty prince.

Who doesn't? Noct is so likable.

You've don't even know about FF do you?
>the Death Battle that wonder woman lost to lightning was supreme bullshit.
Except Lightning is not only a goddess now and defeated a god that can create and destroy universes (as stated by both Bhunivelze and Lightning) but can also shrug off hypernovas and a universe-collapsing black hole. Also, time-hax.

The JL.

>be hal Jordan
>make a sphere construct that envelops FF roster
>he throws it to superman
>superman punches it into the sun

Ez

FF hacks are so powerful that the only way to really win is to use someone tricky like Constantine. I’m pretty sure Constantine is more powerful when fighting people way above his pay grade. Too bad he’s not part of any JL. What other bastards do we have to use

Do not worry. I will use my telepathy and-
AAAAAAAAAGHHHH!

Attached: I'M STILL BURNING.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

Before opening the thumbnail i thought FF meant Fantastic Four

Attached: 1477671290415.jpg (216x278, 28K)

Please, it would be a miracle if they survived for 5 minutes against FF team.

Implying that they can't break out.

>it would be a miracle if they survived for 5 minutes against FF team.
It's honestly adorable that you believe this

It's honestly funny that you don't.

I mean, if you think any of the JL barring MAYBE Supes and Flash can last against the Warrior of Light, let alone the rest of these guys, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Flash kills them all in 15 seconds

Attached: 259DC824-E2B4-4CA0-9CCE-1C12DD68C867.png (1116x1100, 578K)

Do the 15 protagonists of FF have everything that's at their disposal in their home games? Because if they do... Like, (almost) every single one of those characters has access to absolutely crazy, universe-nuking bullshit summons and magic, for a START. Hell, Cloud alone can just use the Knights of the Round summon materia and call in 13 more overpowered guys for backup. It'd be ridiculous.

If they only have access to what they can do in Dissidia NT, though? The League takes it.

One of them has warp strike which is pretty fast. He can catch him.

>Warrior of Light uses the Echo
>literally any of them summon something to break the universe
>Flash dies
GG.

>enemy is moving too quickly to hit
There's a spell for that. They'll be fine.

Attached: stop.gif (216x216, 571K)