Why is christopher robin so underrated ?

Why is christopher robin so underrated ?

Attached: christopherrobin_sq-0abc46b834e5e6816d208afed30befdb5fcb6dd2-s800-c85.jpg (424x424, 52K)

Because he diddles stuffed animals

I don't remember this

but he is GOD.

because hes the bland self insert

I don't know

Attached: DFbWBGYXUAIlfFi.jpg (689x1020, 105K)

>why isn't this character as popular as i want them to be?
Some days I wish we had a paywall to post.

I don't want to start shit, but I hate his 2011 design even though I love the movie itself. Only the comic that shall not be named made it work

He always looks weird to me without dot eyes

WHAT!

Because there isn't an older female character in the cast for /ss/ fags to ship him with.
No, kanga doesn't count.

>that cap
Was he a jew all the time?

Nah lar, just public school (private school) uniform hat from that period.

he's literally the greatest pitcher of all time

>implying a paywall would do anything to stop shitposting
SA is just as much a dumpsterfire.

I enjoyed his movie.

Oh Kanga counts

He was once considered to be a God, until other bigger Gods have their way with him. Christopher Robin got diddled. Got RAPED.

Yeah, but it’s dying dumpster fire. There are enough neo-nazis to prop this shithole up for years.

I hated him for the same reason I came to hate humans in Transformers media. I want to watch the talking animals not this fucking berk.

ditto

Attached: 1453096668098.jpg (245x205, 17K)

Because nobody really cares about the Pooh franchise.

Attached: 13502719571052.png (500x519, 96K)

I want shota so bad.

Plot twist: He raped himself to make sure he would become embittered enough to take on the powers of a god

Wouldn't have happened to Art.

Attached: sword-in-the-stone.jpg (1600x936, 309K)

Cute

Me too, so is 100 acre woods a pocket dimensions. Clearly not all in his head since he brings his wife and daughter there

Attached: 180803-christopher-robin-group-ew-408p_f8867dd84c30f3a8071ccdec261434ea.fit-760w.jpg (760x318, 90K)

I can't believe this is still up. I've seen tamer things (that were spoilered) taken down

When was the last time SA was relevant?

This movie was a total mindfuck. I never once considered the possibility that pooh and his friends were actually real.

More wholesome art pls

It's just CR giving you a big smile...