Skrulls didn't do anything wrong

>Skrulls didn't do anything wrong
>they's just innocent refugees looking for a better life!

oh my fucking god

Attached: 20190317_052348.png (970x546, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcucosmic.com/2019/01/08/captain-marvel-may-be-setting-up-secret-invasion-in-the-mcu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its trash.

HOW DARE YOU

Attached: 1551807714627.jpg (2124x1782, 913K)

The Skrull decision is so bizarre to me. Like, they showed how fun the shapeshifting game is in the first 3rd of the film, so why abandon it and completely destroy the chances for a Secret Invasion film?

>The Skrull decision is so bizarre to me
Really? They turn a drunk murderous assflosser into a superfeminist and it's the story decision that you think is weird?

Attached: WtLN4GD.jpg (800x1238, 329K)

Honestly she is more a white supremacist rolemodel.

White, blond, typical hairdoo you would expect from these strong nazi girls. Paramilitary unifrom, very nazi-like aestethic.

Jewish Kree manipulate her. She fights the Skrulls, shapeshifting like a sleeper agent, defends earths border.
Fury and Rambeau are just poc sidecharacter who cant achieve anything without Captain Marvel.
She breaks free of the Kree and departure the Skrulls like refugess under Trump.

Attached: captain-marvel-sie-frchtet-weder-tod-noch-teufel.jpg (500x750, 186K)

>why abandon it and completely destroy the chances for a Secret Invasion film?
Because Bendis doesn't deserve to have any more of his ideas put in the movies.

Lol, we should meme her into a new pepe.
Wasnt she in civil war2 very control regime and like NMinority Report?So there would be really much material to use.

>I merely smiled at an Asgardian God then he told me he likes me. To live life as a woman is to live life on the defense

>"Look! Look! Even Thor likes her! Please donate money to get ticket for lil colored girls pls!"

Wasn’t there fourth skrull that landed on Earth? What happened to him?

fpbp

All they needed was one line from Talos saying that the people on Mar-Vell’s ship didn’t want to fight in the war, and Mar-Vell agreed. Hate how they just lol nope, Skrulls are really the good guys! Took the teeth out of the conflict between Skrull and Kree, who are both a collection of galactic cunts

He did, he straight up said his hands were stained with the blood of the war too. Those Skrulls just happened to be non combatants.

Figures an alt-feminist movie would push that angle.

>I didn’t watch the movie: The post

Can't wait when they ship her with Black Panther

Attached: blak_panther.png (127x184, 42K)

There is already articles pointing out the white hero black sidekick cliche.

Why the capashit give so much shit about kill the enemy?

Attached: 1552369363987.gif (500x278, 1.09M)

Canon Carol is a fascist.

If the Skrull-Kree war had gone just a little bit different, it could have turned out that way.

If the Kree had been a little faster to develop and the Skrull a little less capable of reacting...

Its possible that they want to make an evil Skrull invasion a bigger surprise by having the Skrulls seem innocent in this but I doubt it

Attached: 1537713437103.png (640x478, 431K)

Copulate.

Attached: 1552794225362.jpg (855x631, 62K)

>so why abandon it and completely destroy the chances for a Secret Invasion film?
They didn't. Feige confirmed there are still evil Skrulls out there and the ones in CM aren't the only ones

Also Skrulls weren't always bad guys

>watching a Disney propaganda flick

Can Skrulls fool other Skrulls?

Attached: 1552665581607.jpg (960x924, 95K)

>An entire alien race isn't evil

Who put depth in my children's movie!?

I wonder if they also point out that Captain Marvel ships the skrull away from earth. Like she thinks too that skrull refugees are not welcome on earth/USA. You even could say that they get deported like the blacks to Loiberia.

>an entire alien race is isn't evil
>movie literally frames the conflict in black and white as evil kree vs good skrulls
>depth
I know as a tripfag you're inherently retarded but this is a new low even for you.

What happened to his cool axe, and how is the hammer alive again?

Stop being misogynistic and devaluating women to sexual objects sweetie.

Ah look, now that the movie is proving to be successful, we're now at the stage where the plot is shifted on its head, just like with Black Panther, after disparaging it for months:

>"But you see, she's the perfect Aryan goddess role model, she hates ALIENS and wants to keep the Earth out of their pernicious influence. Plus she's Air Force so there's clear militaristic undertones going on!"

>"Haven't you guys noticed that BP makes a great case for an apartheid state? Ethnonationalism clearly works if they managed to be so successful and technologically advanced as the movie showed!"

Like fucking clockwork, but hey, you guys need a win somehow.

>Its possible that they want to make an evil Skrull invasion a bigger surprise by having the Skrulls seem innocent in this but I doubt it

mcucosmic.com/2019/01/08/captain-marvel-may-be-setting-up-secret-invasion-in-the-mcu/
>“Yes, we talked about Secret Invasion. I wouldn’t go into this movie saying, ‘Which one of these superheroes is a Skrull?’ Because Carol is more or less the first superhero to show up on Earth. But are we planting seeds for future movies? Always.”
Straight outta Feige's mouth.

All skrulls aren't bad guys, asshole.

>@9gag

That shit was worse than all the hamfisted 7th wave feminist bullshit in the movie.
They completely ruined a grew villai set up for the whole new wave of Marvel films all for bullshit open borders propaganda.
Fuck. They could have still fit it in their #notmypresident propaganda by making Skrulls an analog for their bullshit muh Russians propaganda.

Attached: 1505275454870.jpg (550x720, 30K)

I know. The frwshest memes are from eBausworld.

>/pol/
Shut the fuck up with your bloody SJW level outrage.

Attached: GET OUT.jpg (1481x872, 123K)

Theirs is a religion of peace. Their God 'loves you'.

a 'successful' piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

Didn’t the EMH cartoon do that? Everyone loves that series

Wow, you sure showed me. Thank you for your insight.

>Airforce
Thats a good point. Makes sense that she theoretical wanted to bomb iraq.

I don't think so but it's been awhile since I watched it. That said there have long been Skrulls ranging from honorable to outright good but the war has never been as one-sided as it was portrayed in the movie. The Skrulls have never been collectively represented as refugees collectively fleeing Kree oppression. I don't think anyone has a problem with there being good Skrulls, but with the fact that they twisted the whole dynamic of the war to shoehorn a metaphor. The interesting thing about the Kree/Skrull war has always been the fact that Earth is caught in the middle of the ever-growing and escalating battlefront between these two antagonistic factions, IIRC Roy Thomas used the Pacific islands in WWII as an example.

For the twist to fully work (the Kree not being as noble as honorable as she used to think), the other side must be painted in such a light that doesn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately they can't expect people to watch Agents of SHIELD, or else everyone would've known from the beginning that Kree weren't at all the good people, and they would've been allowed to be more nuanced about it.
Either way they still planted seeds for Secret Invasion, considering there's still Skrulls left on Earth after they left in Mar-Vell's ship.

Why the fuck is she wearing so much make up

Yea Forums won't do anything, this is the worst board to rally anyone into doing anything. Bring this idea to /pol/ (even Yea Forums) and depending how funny they find it or how butthurt they are about Captain Marvel they'll do it.

ONE
BILLION
DOLLARS

>Bring this idea to /pol/ (even Yea Forums) and depending how funny they find it or how butthurt they are about Captain Marvel they'll do it.
If it didn't work with Black Panther (which had a wider audience around it), it's not gonna work with this one, specially not after the fierce campaign calling it the end of the MCU and whatnot.

It's just the counter to the sjw shit. If they'd labelled her a Nazi icon sooner, it might have made an impact, because that's a great clickbait headline. The only thing that matters anymore.

Again, it's not gonna work, because no one would fall for it. You think all the people calling BP "the ethnonationalistic dream proving Israel works" did anything to it? Everyone called that bullshit. If you called Carol a fascist over Civil War II and her distrust of Skrulls, you'd still be around those who hate her because of that storyline, while everyone else would ignore it because it's 1) not in the movies and 2) not a story people are fond of.

I have no interest in a Secret Invasion film. But the Skrull decision is still fucking stupid.

>Also Skrulls weren't always bad guys
Go on...

you can't co-opt any disney property because they have the marketing machine to beat everyone over the head with "Up Is Down, And That's A Good Thing"

... Or because people who have read these stories would call you out, so attempting to rewrite history in such a dumb way would only get people telling you to fuck off.

>Skrulls didn't do anything wrong
imagine throwing away your best storyline because you have no foresight

Attached: refinanced_his_home.jpg (1253x602, 35K)

Oh I know, I am just saying that Yea Forums doesn't do mob raiding or planning like /pol/ either this board isn't as autistic or as motivated.

there are no innocents in a war

The Skrull's don't necessarily have to stay good guys

>Unfortunately they can't expect people to watch Agents of SHIELD, or else everyone would've known from the beginning that Kree weren't at all the good people
But people have already seen Ronan in GOTG.

>best storyline
?

>Feige confirmed there are still evil Skrulls out there
Then this is an ass-backwards way to set up that dichotomy later. You show us the evil Skrulls first, *then* meet a not-evil Skrull in a sequel.

True but remember people lashing out in false outrage at the trailer when she says "noble warrior heroes" and shit, and making a huge fuss about it. Like nigga pls the Kree enslaved Earth in Agents of SHIELD and held death matches with Inhuman slaves to sell them in intergalactic auctions, who the fuck would think they're noble?

>Then this is an ass-backwards way to set up that dichotomy later.
No, it isn't.
>You show us the evil Skrulls first, *then* meet a not-evil Skrull in a sequel.
Most people are able to get that there are also evil Skrull around.The CM movie itself make clear Talos isn't clean himself.

Well, she want to talk to Fury, so that's not too far off.

Attached: Border Controll.jpg (960x924, 255K)

>Then this is an ass-backwards way to set up that dichotomy later. You show us the evil Skrulls first, *then* meet a not-evil Skrull in a sequel.
Except the comics had Skrulls as good guys first

Why so serious carol?

Attached: Lighten up a bit.jpg (842x1073, 306K)

No they fucking didn't. That was a retcon introduced a decade after the Skrulls were created and never applied to the contemporary Skrulls that the characters interacted with.

Stop pretending you read comics because you saw an out-of-context panel on Yea Forums.

>Father dead
>Brother dead again
>home destroyed
>what little part of your civilization was left is dead
>half the universe is dead because you didn't aim for the head
>still smile
Thor really is a rock.

You know the Kree are cunts if you watch GOTG. They refuse to accept responsibility for Ronan. In v2 they talk about them putting a bounty on the Guardians heads. Yondu talks about being sold into Kree slavery by his parents. If you're even sort of familiar with the Cosmic side of the MCU you know the Kree are cunts.

The twist was not that Kree were bad but that the Skrulls weren't. And it was a shitty twist.

The "Smile a little more" isnt that far from being correct, watch the trailer for the last Thor, he smiles 3 or 4 times and seems positive.
Captain Serious smiles once.

Kree are cunts in the comics too. Both races are asshats that are fighting a war and earth is just in the middle of it. Hate how the movie makes it so black and white.

>>"Haven't you guys noticed that BP makes a great case for an apartheid state? Ethnonationalism clearly works if they managed to be so successful and technologically advanced as the movie showed!"
You do realize that ot's the exact same shit in the comics, right? You're not some retard who tries a bit too ahrd before crawling back into his little safe space after getting btfo like usual, right?

Looks like you missed the point entirely. Yes, there's obvious precedent dumbass, you can read those things however you like. But that particular reading (one that wasn't intended) wouldn't bode well because it goes completely against the nature of the comic character, and everyone knows it. Alt-right kids like to have these "alternate views" on media to try and paint people in a way that makes them more palatable to their cause while forcing a rejection from those who are on "the left", but it rarely ever works.

Wakanda's success has more to do with the magic metal they have? and the point of the damn movie was the isolationist stance was wrong

We know. That's part of the "alternate read" I was talking about here , one that favors a stance they're okay with while going against the main message.

She does smile though. Why do people keep not posting the whole scene

Correct. Thats why Captain Mar-Vell is seen as hero. He started to dissobey the Kree Intelligence and sees himself as protector of earth.
But now its all reduced into Carol. Mar-Vel is now reduced to someone that searched a planet for the Skrulls and crashlanded on earth.

Because she didnt. If she does, they cut it. Which is a crime and makes her more arrogant.

She smirks while waiting for Thor to speak, the fuck are you on about

her face moved for once?

Thats not even a smirk they dont want you to see a smirk. Intentions are not reality and if you need to interpret it, than its not wanted by Marvel, so it doesnt exist in this trailer.