Truth be told, these two should have been a couple in the MCU

Truth be told, these two should have been a couple in the MCU

Attached: 128910e.png (1337x1196, 394K)

Attached: bade3de3ac2903a67ae5dfae34085be3.jpg (500x400, 44K)

They had a lot of chemistry in TWS, I guess because they've worked together before.

Cute!

widow definitely had more chemistry with him than banner

cap is a pussy slayer

That's probably because of Evans and Scarjo being so familiar IRL. Evans has said that they've known eachother since they were both 17.

They were the Russos confirmed it

No, they didn't.

but Captain America is pure, while she's a slut.

Attached: Evans Laugh.jpg (600x631, 25K)

what do you think they were doing while in exile between civil war and infinity war

cap was dicking bw down EVERY night

Nice quads.

Attached: Jerlol.jpg (320x348, 79K)

>Evans has said that they've known eachother since they were both 17.
The question is have they done it?

At least once.

What's there motivation in this movie? Do they know they can reverse what Thanos did, or are they just the usual violent superheroes who feel they need to punch Thanos into submission cause that's what you're suppose to do cause comics? I mean, now that Thanos did what he did, I guessing his pretty much retired.
I know that if they didn't do something there would be no movie, but the trailer doesn't really go into anything except pathos that it seems like they're just bloodhirsty to pick a fight. Yeah, I haven't seen Infinity War.

Then go watch Infinity War

She's a whore and he is a virgin, that's an unholy combination.

>Do they know they can reverse what Thanos did, or are they just the usual violent superheroes who feel they need to punch Thanos into submission cause that's what you're suppose to do cause comics?
they will try that, then Captain Marvel will lecture them all about toxic masculinity. Thanos will realize the error of his ways and check his purple male privilege.

Attached: brie larson TSA.png (1210x906, 162K)

I thought they had good chemistry too, I didn't know why though. I prefer Cap being always in love with Peggy and not having everyone else.

It would have worked but then the sun was going down.

Attached: 9e4786a6-980f-4bdd-bc5c-10b2b0d083bb.gif (500x200, 1.74M)

He also said he viewed her as a sister and she said she saw him as her brother so that makes thingd weirder or hit depending on your fetish.

Evans just has chemistry with a lot of people because he knew them prior to being in the MCU. Mackie for example they were in another movie together and they have been friends.

There's also Chris Pratt whom he knows through Ana Faris, and they hang out from time to time (that's why they did that super bowl charity in the first place, they knew their respective favorite teams were going against each other and they decided to watch the game together and to do the charity).

Too bad Star-Lord and Cap most likely won't meet.

>There's also Chris Pratt whom he knows through Ana Faris, and they hang out from time to time (that's why they did that super bowl charity in the first place, they knew their respective favorite teams were going against each other and they decided to watch the game together and to do the charity).
>Too bad Star-Lord and Cap most likely won't meet.

What we need is a buddy movie of the Chris'. Evans, Pratt and Hemsworth just doing stupid guy-shit. But it'll never happen since Evans wants to quit being in front of the camera.