Bendis

Bendis...

Attached: 20190317_025423.jpg (1080x1006, 531K)

How old is this super"boy" supposed to be ?

>We want the dragon ball audience

SB looking 80s as fuck with that stubble, definitely an improved look

should change his name to superbro

Superboy is straight yet for some reason he dresses like a hard gay biker going to the nearest bar for a fisting session?

I'm callin' bullshit sir.

becoming a dad was bad enough, they should kill Jon now

I guess a little older than this Super'boy'

Fuck Bendis

Attached: 6760794-jonathan+kent+-+superboy.jpg (554x640, 106K)

Why do this if he was going to age up the other Superboy as well ? Man fuck Bendis and his retarded shit

Kon isn't his kid, dumbass writer.

>implying homosexuals can't breed with females to produce offspring by choice

Attached: 1513912006728.jpg (266x200, 8K)

But he doesnt

We all know why they're doing this right? It's because of the damn shippers.

There's so much content about the superboys wanting to bang their respective robins that if they didn't age Jon up or throw this random out of the blue baby in Conner's lap then the gay rumors would just keep continuing to spread.

Of course the people that do ship them with their robins is just going to ignore this shit and keep doing it regardless and the shit they make will actually be better than this forced idiocy so it makes it all fucking pointless.

waitaminute..
nice shop, Screen Rant

Attached: Young-Justice-1-spoilers-8.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

"Change is good"
B. M. Bendis

>Bendis
>White people breeding
This doesn't add up

Kon impregnated Bart?

Oh shit nice catch, hadn't seen that. The picture I posted was just what came up when I opened google

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Can DC just give my man a break? Between the Snyderverse, Nu52, Injustice, and now Bendis. It's been a rough few years being a Superman fan.

Attached: file_137442_0_image_1.jpg (466x263, 48K)

>Talking shit on New 52 Superbro.
Fuck outta here faggot.

The page with him and Impulse was gay as fuck

No, I like Nu52 Supes, I just got tired of each new writer they brought in trying to outdo the last. I even liked his romance with WW, it was really refreshing to get away from Lois Lane. And the way they made him go out was absolute shit, just so we could go back to status quo for Rebirth.

Superman as a father was kino in Rebirth.

Unkel not Grandpa

Yeah I ended up liking Rebirth Superman eventually, but the way Nu52 Supes went out put me off it for a while. Especially with the added insult of the joining between old and new

Attached: uyzgakh7tb137dgpndbj.png (800x1250, 1.87M)

Why would he become "grandpa" when Conner isn't like a son to him?

>I even liked his romance with WW, it was really refreshing to get away from Lois Lane.
Wow, with that shit-taste you should be enjoying Bendis run.

It's been over 75 years, Superman doesn't have to stick with Lois till the end of time

Why the fuck are you making this thread now? The issue's been out for 2 weeks now. And even when it was a topic, there wasn't much butthurt.

Anything is possible with superspeed!

Theres no way Bendis isn't a mole sent by Marvel to destroy DC Comics from within by ruining everything in regards to Superman right? It has to be intentional that hes sabatoging them with this shit tier writing.

Just like Superman impregnated Lex

Why yes, Bendis is a B.M.
Bendis did that at Marvel, he's somehow tricked people into thinking he can write.

New 52 wasn’t that bad. But what was done to him did suck

hes a ghoul. unhappiness feeds him and the more unhappy people are the more he thinks hes making "high art" instead of shambolic shit we wish we could forget and wish never happened.

hes a pretentious cunt w an empty head and a talentless soul ao he makes up for it w hack literary cunt "misery is interesting and the best" bullshit

Fucking cringe.

The Bendis meme hate is a super gay circle jerk

>The Bendis meme hate is a super gay circle jerk
Timfag nobody likes Bendis.

Yeah, but SMWW is literally the worst ship DC ever pushed. In the New 52 they were written as a toxic couple and it did no good for either character. Not to mention how much Lois Lane suffered character-wise during the whole thing in an attempt to justify the pairing existence.

So you either have a terrible taste or started reading comics with Flashpoint.

Rebirth managed to fuck up DC Continuity even more.

New reboot when?

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Nooo he was supposed to impregnate Tim

>Timfag nobody likes Bendis.
> 40. YOUNG JUSTICE #2 (DC ENTERTAINMENT)
makes sense Tim Drake sucks.

fuck off loisfag, nobody likes that fucking slut

>yfw old lois impersonating n52 lois
>people actually thinks that is ok

the shit postcrisisfags take because muh continuity is incredible

Attached: 1532869285529.jpg (1200x763, 206K)

To be honest, Scott Lobdell's awful, AWFUL Teen Titans run doesn't to be canon. So fuck Lobdell and his temper tantrum.

Doesn't change the fact that the SMWW ship is fucking cancer and was a weight dragging Superbro down. It was essentially what killed him in the long run.
>yfw old lois impersonating n52 lois
This isn't canon anymore.

I don't care about this. All I care about is how he's fucked up Jon. Jon Kent needs to be deaged and reset by somebody going back in time and saving him from the crime syndicate and Jor-el damn it.

SMWW is still Cancer.

“Young” Justice folks

Yup, if you have to assassinate a character to make a pairing work; chances are that pairing is terrible to begin with. They even made Batman more paranoid than normal to bring up drama

The last TPB of the SMWW book, that had additional pages, actually blamed Batman's paranoia for the eventual break-up of the relationship.

It’s not bad you nimrod. But just like every shit it can be bad with shit writing

Here I though it was because Superbro had cancer

The concept itself is bad. That's why every time DC has tried to push it has been bad.

Link? Issue? Anything?

Not as bad as WWBM though

How?

If anything he's a second cousin or maybe Uncle

Because it's based entirely on them being the publisher's oldest characters of either sex, sporting similar color scheme in their costumes, and sharing some super-powers. It's entirely based on superficial shit. Characterization and chemistry were never considered. That's why they're always written OoC when it happens.
And i'm not even addressing the more awful and creepy points that's always explored with the pairing because it's part of the main appeal for the publisher.

Nice try, but no.

Both are are equally bad

Not him but
1. Anytime WW is with Superman in a story, she is shown as less compassionate than Superman and they amp up her "warrior woman" aspect to compensate. He even shows her how to be compassionate.
2. They have to break up their long term love interests just to make it work.
3. Superman tends to one-shot enemies that WW struggles with.

>Both are are equally bad
DCAU and JLA proves otherwise.
I always find it funny when SMWW shippers try to defend their shitty pairing by pointing at WonderBat and proclaiming it's either just as bad or much worse. Nigga? Not even close.

No, Bendis is just that bad.

His taint on the Spiderman mythos will endure forever, and that makes me sad.

Nu52 was cringey, especially that scene of Clark listening to Lois fuck another guy.

I seriously doubt this comic is canon to the main continuity. That being said Lex is also a grandfather in that continuity.

Lobdell just gave a new lease on life one of the highlights of New 52 and probably the only good thing of the Teen Titans at the time.

>Superspeed
>Not SuperSEED
You had a chance, and didn't take it.

New 52 Teen Titans had no highlights. Being the least bad thing about an awful run isn't anything of worth.

I know. Part of the fanbase is retarded enough to act like the shorts are necessary. It's a fucking tough time to be a modern Superman fan.

Brian "I have to make my own OC creations" Bendis is a fucking cancer on comics

Attached: 1501284970306.gif (221x200, 1.12M)

>DCAU
A show where only WW thing people cared about is when she was transformed into a little girl pining for Batman or a pig pining for Batman.
>JLA
You mean the possible futures comic that showed that they were better off "just friends"?

Bat/WW always makes Wonder Woman just another notch on the Bat-belt mainly because any relationship with a woman who isn't as broken as Batman is would probably get in the way of the mission. Not to mention how WW would job to his villains like that time when Clayface absorbed WW powers because they were both clay. Trinity shipping is shit because WW and her world always gets burned by it. Wonder Woman automatically becomes little more than ________'s superpowered girlfriend.

But wouldn't this make Lex a grandpa too?

wrong superboy

Holy shit those faces.

When i glanced at the thumbnail I read Superman as Spider-man and was the most confused I've ever been for about 2 seconds.

It is

Probably the end of Doomsday Clock, which is supposed to be after Heroes in Crisis

Is Lex still Conners other pa?

Having a fucking white male as superman in the current year is problematic. I thought bendis would know better. Ugh.

"Especially when it's the kind of 'change' that gives me a creator credit, regardless of how pointlessly redundant the new character I created is."
B. M. Bendis

Bait

I didn't know I was supposed to.

Fuck this change. This shit needs to be undone as soon as possible. Why the fuck shouldn't Clark travel back in time and rescue Jon at his actual suppose to be age?

>Yea Forums 5 years ago couldn't give less of a shit about superman
>now they're suddenly all fans of him
You guys are faggots

You weren't even on here 5 years ago, as evidenced by what you just said.

>Half Superman DNA
>Half Luthor DNA

He basically is.

No Conner is Lex and Clark's kid. Jon is Lois and Clark's kid

That is one ugly baby.