Give everyone new comic accurate suits

>give everyone new comic accurate suits
>have them all put on these ugly ass suits in the first 20 minutes
FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE

Attached: 23DD3B10-A333-4377-9CD0-2F57F2E61468.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ran-BaofWCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for the plot, you retard.

>plot
You fucking idiot, they could easily writte it was not necessary.

Action figures

This! now they can sell "accurate" suits and those new generic ones.

Time travel shenanigans...

Who thought that this was a good idea?

who made these quantum realm suits, now that Hank is gone?

they're quantum realm/Pym particle suits
they're gonna shrink for some reason

Theyre flight suits for the trip in space.

Ha dummy.
For toys OP

It's a space mission so they get space suits, nothing wrong with that and I thought shit like this was pretty cool as a kid.
That said the specific design is debatable, but I'd say so are most costume designs in MCU.

Attached: tas303_07.jpg (600x450, 195K)

Tony?

>ugly ass suits

Attached: StopReaction.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Where did all the talk about them being quantum realm suits come from in the first place? Space flight suits sounds more plausible.

I hate these suits, Cap looks so skinny ugh

Attached: ws.gif (245x300, 577K)

So they can use those Stormtrooper molds since Star Wars toys don't sell anymore?

speculation, they look similar to one of Pym's suits

Attached: avengers-4-quantum-realm-suits-1138683.jpg (1200x400, 83K)

also, why would Thor need a space suit, or Rocket or Nebula?

Because Thor thinks it looks cool?

>also likes Captain Marvel
welp, Thor confirmed for having shit taste

>"can't go to War without a uniform"

REED.

They lied to us about other trailers. Know the lie in this one? The 20 minutes lie.

Prolly because it isn't "space" it's fucking quantum bullshit. Suit probably regulates the tachyon probability to prevent waveform collapse. Or something.

Tony and Rocket probably adapted his technology. War Machine's armor now seems to have some Rocket Raccoon influence as well, because his mounted cannon looks like the kind of space-machine-guns they use in Guardians.

Attached: War Machine Avengers Endgame.png (750x400, 387K)

Could they? If the suits are for quantum exploration like we think then making them do that in normal clothes would retroactively imply Hank was only goofing around with his spaceman attire

Attached: hank-pym-quantum-realm-suit-1782990.jpg (590x492, 48K)

>REED
You know how they can easily enter the F4 into the MCU? Just simply mention a team/family went out to space to try and test the cosmic energy around the planet after the snappening. I doubt they'll do it this way, but it would be a nice little nod.
Mutants could be handled just as easily too.

Didn't Ghost mention unstable molecules as being responsible for her condition?

The red material in OPs image looks a lot like the red material in Ant-Man's suit, so I'd say it checks out.

>FOR
>WHAT
>PURPOSE
SELL
MORE
TOYS
AND SHEEIT

We don't need another FF origin story. I'd rather they show up already powered up and having adventured for years, they've got Franklin and everything. When the other heroes ask who they are they act confused that nobody knows them.

The first FF movie would be a Mole Man centered plot, giant monsters crawling up from underground and shit. Dr. Doom wouldn't factor into it at all. In fact, when they look up Doom he's a mid-level bureaucrat in a Latverian parliamentary democracy. At some point they figure out that Doom successfully erased Reed and family from the timeline. We're led to believe that this world's version of Doom is just much more mellow without a rival to spur him on.

Or at least that's the conclusion Reed comes to. The after credits sequence shows us that the bureaucrat Doom is a Doombot. There's a legit Doom lurking in the shadows and pulling strings, presumably to be dealt with more fully in another film. Not Fantastic Four 2, but a film titled "Doom".

Literally nobody in the MCU has needed special space suits up until now, so why would they?

Also, anybody who thinks this is what they'll wear for the majority of the movie is delusional.

>all these people who think it's space suits

Haven't we all known they use the quantum realm as a means travel through time to collect the Infinity Stones from the past, based on set photos and leaks for like six months now?

I’ve just assumed the quantum realm was involved ever since the end of the trailer where Scott shows up at the avengers base with the van.

>He still believes the (((leaks)))

There is no time travel, dumbass.

Have Wong or someone cook up a magic spell or enchantment

> It's a space mission
It's a time mission. The Avengers are going back in time.

nigga, you write the plot however the fuck you want, there's literally NOTHING dictating anything has to be a certain way

also, nigga it's obviously to sell fucking toys, no other reason

Fornicate.

Attached: 1552794225362.jpg (855x631, 62K)

oh god, the faggots are awake, everyone abandon ship

Attached: abandon thread02.gif (500x351, 655K)

For time travel reasons to differentiate the past version and current version, to go into the quantum zone and the most obvious of all to sell toys

ive seen this around. is this the newest meme?

I'm pretty sure those ugly suits existed in comics too.

Is that an offer?

Super dooper special edition collector figures. You YOU will definitely buy when you finish the movie

>b-b-b-b-but its not like muh comics!!!

what looks good as a drawing in a certain artstyle on a page doesn't always look good in live action and for some odd reason I think maybe the purpose of the costumes in a movie might be for something to do with the story

MCU seems to really like using third rate forgotten villains in initial movies. Expect something like Diablo, Red Ghost, Wizard, or Kurgo

These are not space suits, they're definitely quantum suits to survive the quantum realm. They definitely won't need space suits for when they go there, which the trailer already showed they will (by riding the Milano).

Attached: D105UbBU4AAiHfp.jpg:orig.jpg (1920x1602, 245K)

>travel the quantum realm with normal clothes

OP is a retard.

They're not going to be used in the final battle so why even bitch?

Also, the movie is three hours long. Do you really think this is how they're going to be for the rest of it? It clearly is for just one mission.

Nah. They should just do ultimate fantastic 4 right this time and turn Reed Richards into the maker as the next big threat. We haven’t really gotten “hero turned villain” yet, and the maker is a character everyone can get behind hating.

Look it's simple. All you have to do is introduce The Fantastic Four in a Captain Marvel sequel just like Civil War did for Black Panther and Spider-Man

Attached: Fantastic 4 RD.jpg (1441x1304, 649K)

I'm fully backing this idea. Specially considering it would be a great setup for Secret Wars later on, which the Russos already said would love to direct at some point.

>MCU seems to really like using third rate forgotten villains in initial movies.
Not with Black Panther.

>t. BP fan who's still fucking mad

Third post only correct post.

I see the FF being introduced in a BP sequel more so than a CM sequel.

That doesn't make any sense. Carol is Earth based space shit, not like the galactic adventures of the GOTG, and they have common material regarding Skrulls

Still bummed out we haven't had a scene where Rocket actually sees a racoon.

Because toys

Idk, BP debuted in the FF comics and they have a lot of history with one another, plus Dr. Doom has been a rival to T'challa for awhile now. It's enough to make me think it's at least a possibility.

Please tell me you're not some kind of double retard who thinks they'll wear them for the entire rest of the movie after putting them on. You might as well get mad that any of them get dirty or injured because it's not their normal basic look.

It could go either way. If you do their origins with the space ship returning to Earth after being lost for decades, then it's Captain Marvel (have her witness the incident and show up for support at the wreckage, only to see them coming out of the ship with cosmic radiation mutations). If you do it with Black Panther, then skip their origins altogether, have them retroactively exist as scientists on Earth with some diplomatic links to Wakanda and Latveria, setting up a post-credits scene where they get into a ship for cosmic radiation exploration.

Surprise Attack movie when? Chirs Evens would be the perfect Red Thunderbolt.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ran-BaofWCM

Attached: surprise attack.jpg (708x1000, 132K)

>a film titled "Doom".

Yeah, that won't confuse the normalfags at all.

Attached: doomguy.jpg (194x259, 8K)

With you, Is that a offer? If so I consent.

they could have given the suits different colours

You can't be serious.

They can't actually do that. It's in the toy contract that you can't use Star Wars toy molds for other toy lines, period.

This is due to Lucas being butt-hurt when Kenner got caught taking other toy lines butchering molds to create toys for the Kevin Costner Robin Hood film. Kenner recycled the Ewok village for Sherwood forest and Lucas was so pissed, that he basically forbid anyone else from ever doing something s

Because it's a movie for kids, incel. Have sex.

Extra toy to sell, and its a set.
Ta da

What, and end up looking like Power Rangers? C'mon.

>OP and friends are too low IQ to understand how billion dollar movies are made

Attached: Screenshot (67).png (1555x875, 56K)

Haha oh wow, the man's all about the business. Imagine if they also used the molds to make that tree city for those bears in the one episode of D&D.

Come to think of it, that Ewok village toy sounds pretty neat and I had no clue Kevin Costner Robin Hood got toys.

I'd say Doom the video game is a little more known among normalfags. Not to mention there'll be two Doom movies by the time F4 get added to the MCU.

>Literally nobody in the MCU has needed special space suits up until now, so why would they?
How many MCU characters have actually gone to space though?

With Cap, Nat, Clint, etc it makes sense that they'd have suits made for the trip.

Why does Ben look like the general from antz

Entirely speculation as of now.

Why just make space suits instead of giving everybody armor?

Attached: iron avengers.png (600x215, 299K)

They also put a new head on the Pig Guards to create a Friar Tuck figure.

>Please think Ant Man is as cool as the other heroes so we can make movies about Pym and Van Dyne

DAILY REMINDER

Kevin Feige Does Nothing Wrong

HA