Pedophiles and Sexual assault in DC

Pedophiles and Sexual assault in DC.
“I recently added Mr. Wilson to the category of "fictional pedophiles" due to him having had sexual intercourse with a fifteen year old girl”

Attached: main-qimg-e6508ac9a2befe09b779a5d1afdcbe02-c.jpg (586x232, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comical_Psychosomatic_Medicine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazons of Themyscira

Azarello made them rapists after the new 52 reboot

Attached: lol.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Based Slade

Whhhhhh...
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooo.....
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooorrrrreeeeeessss...

Attached: 26-frank-miller-chatroom-silo.w330.h412.png (330x412, 61K)

Tarantula

She raped Dick

Never forget that Carol had sed with her own newborn son.

Attached: Carol_Danvers_(Earth-616)_0076 (1).jpg (180x273, 12K)

The Comedian did rape....joker should be number 1 And what about the Creeper? He spent an entire episode of TNBA trying to rape Harley Quinn!

What do you mean recently? This has been canon as far back as Judas Contract. The only difference now is that they actually acknowledge that it was fucked up and it's intentionally supposed to highlight how fucked in the head Slade is.

Hippolyta was drugged, chained and raped by Heracles after he simulated a truce to steal her girdle.storyline.[
The Huntress was kidnapped and raped by a mobster who belongs to a rival family when she was a child.]

Melissa Dugan was sexually assaulted by Lex Luthor out of spite for attempting to end their romantic relationship.Aquaman was raped by Siren who was disguised as his wife, Mera

John Constantine was raped by Swamp Thing and his wife Abigail when Swamp Thing possessed John's body without his consent in order to conceive their daughter.

>John Constantine was raped by Swamp Thing
????????????????????????

15 is legal in a lot of countries...

He knew that was gonna happen though. He's the one who suggested it, it's the basis of how he got Swamp Thing to agree to do the swap in the first place.

Guy Gardner did a drive-by fingering on a teenager.

OP pic isn't pedophilia.

This social justice obsessed world really needs to learn what's pedo and what's ephebophilia.

It's 16 in a large % of the United States.

it is Pedophilia .

kek

Most comics handle rape poorly. The only time where I felt like it was handled well was Robert Kirkman's Invincible

wrong

There's also murder in comics. Lots of it, and much is quite brutal. There's child abusein Tom Kings, terrorism, and even torture. There's tons of dark themes in comics, having rape among the lot isn't a deviation from what's really the norm of literature nowadays

slavery is legal in lots of countries too

In a dream sequence.

He did consider molesting Power Girl when she was knocked out though, so there is that.

Compare pedophilia and ephebophilia.
Unless you're just stating you view all of it as pedophilia, in which case; you're wrong.

This. How old was Jason Todd when the Joker took a crowbar to his face?

so is killing another person within certain bounds

This.

There's a difference between being attracted to non-sexually mature prepubescent humans and being sexually attracted to sexually mature humans that are simply below the age-cut-off line imposed by a certain culture influenced by a certain religion

it is still pedophilia.

Sex at underage less than 18 years & sex with underage is illegal in almost all countries.

If you are caught while having then you have face charges of rape of minor even you are doing with her consent & will because as per law minor is not in state of mind to give consent for sex.

And you're still wrong.
Enjoy your time in the thread.

If you are in the U.S. or a U.S. territory, the age of consent is 16. However, if things were to go downhill from there and you pursued a sexual relationship with her, then that is known as statutory rape.

Attached: scan0013 copy.jpg (942x895, 985K)

So Deathstroke's pedophile past is canon.

Batman and Robin (2009) Jason Todd is a Pedophile.

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1019x1600, 361K)

Jason Tood want to fuck little boys ?

>Sex at underage less than 18 years & sex with underage is illegal in almost all countries.
Age of consent is 16 or lower in the majority of countries. Lots of Arab countries have no age of consent at all.

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 7K)

Wow. I learned something new today.

DCAU Poison Ivy is a pedo.

Attached: Ivy is a pedo.jpg (1812x1350, 1.26M)

Harley calls her out on it.

Attached: Ivy is a pedo 2.jpg (1808x1792, 1.79M)

Nice

sauce?

lol.

>due to him having had sexual intercourse with a fifteen year old girl”
a couple of years younger than that actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comical_Psychosomatic_Medicine

She is 13 not 15.

>Stripped them from her and absorbed them.
>Yes... Almost like I raped her, huh?
What?
No
That's nothing like rape.
In what way is that like rape?

Source? I’ve always heard she was 15/16 and a lot of online sources I looked up now said she was 15 and 16 in that story too.

She is 16 during judas contract, but started working for deathstroke years earlier.

Fuck off vlad.

Dr Light's portrayal as a serial rapist

Where to start with this first off let me say that I hated Identity Crisis, I thought it was horribly written comic so that's my initial feelings on the Light storyline.

Secondly, regardless of how many rapes Dr. Light committed my problem with DC has been to how they've handled the aftermath. There is no way that in a universe with guys like Hal, Ollie, and Carter running around that that piece of trash would be allowed to ever hurt someone like that again. So the fact that we didn't get a story where Light is hunted down and either killed or something horrible is done to him is unbelievable to me.

>that's because you envy the young
that was a great answer

And Harley is the one to rape him eventually. Huh.

You know, I feel like the Burgerland obsession with constantly raising the age range considered "pedophilia" is going to have the unintended consequence of creating greater sympathy for pedos, considering the number of straight males who DON'T find post-pubescent teenage girls attractive is very few.

That was consensual IIRC

She waited until he was an adult.

>genociding 1 billion people is somehow better than rape of one person
Wew lad

Has Superman ever been raped?

I like that I don't read capes, whenever I see someone mention this I always imagine Dr. Light from Mega Man.

>refusing to expend their vocabulary or learn a word's definition
Ephebophilia is still ethically wrong but it's not pedophilia.

By doing the smart thing for once and taking away Dick and Damian's costumes, but leaving them in their underwears?

>nice headcanon

Damian 10.The images may contain a nude picture of a child that is deemed sexually suggestive and be considered illegal.

>By doing the smart thing for once and taking away Dick and Damian's costumes, but leaving them in their underwears?
What should you do if someone publish your nude pictures without your consent?

>having had sexual intercourse with a fifteen year old girl
I hate americucks and their pedophobia. 15 is too old.

Attached: 1547506348988.jpg (1191x774, 333K)

Slade is a hot DILF so he can get away with it.

It’s… a bit weird, to say the least. Technically, it would be considered pedophilia..

Once. Amazing Grace in the comics, Lashina in the DCAU cartoons.

who said slade was american ?

Under heavy mind control, she was the one getting raped. The avengers were for the most part completely okay with this. Steve didn't like the situation but didn't do anything about it. Beast actively encouraged it, further proving that the x-men are fucked.

Ahmed, shut up. This isn't Europe.

It's not Americans, all Anglos are like this.
Britain and Australia have the exact same mental disability.

urg...she looks like 12.

Robin in BTAS was an 18 year old college student. Noncon and weird given the 10 year age difference, but not pedo.

She has a gymnast's body, she'll look like that forever, only with an older face.

Attached: Deathstroke (2016-) 001 - Annual-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Based Pedophile

harley is looking good in that last frame

Attached: 1552817930016.jpg (315x705, 85K)

That ending Jesus

What

>The images may contain a nude picture of a child that is deemed sexually suggestive
??? The picture in question is a drawing, that isn't being suggestive or lecherous at all. Where neither dick or damian are under the threat of sexual assaults. Jason threatens their identities/lives and aims to humiliate them.

>What should you do if someone publish your nude pictures without your consent?
??? We're discussing a comic where a 10 yo is a former assassin in a fictional world where people operates as vigilantes or super villains.

>It’s… a bit weird, to say the least. Technically, it would be considered pedophilia..
I'm sure a pedophile would consider the view of damian in his underpants as fap material. Butback to the actual context of this comics: 1) red head Jason is a full-villain, 2) even anti-hero Jason gives zero shit about Damian being a kid if the latter come at him as an enemy. If you want to headcanon something sexual about this particular and (horrible) comics issue, which is either not in continuity or only in continuity for Post-crisis, that's on you.

Attached: 1542797607109.jpg (622x610, 77K)

>red head Jason is a full-villain,
.Yes he is that along with a pedophile.

Eh, Slade likes them young.

see> If you want to headcanon something sexual about this particular and (horrible) comics issue, which is either not in continuity or only in continuity for Post-crisis, that's on you.

Attached: 1451380425021.jpg (500x730, 147K)

nice headcanon.

Fucking kek.
>Jason had erotic origins as a prostitute

it literally is, the europoornited states of europoomerica

she was younger than that.

Attached: 1534949347787.png (1870x83, 11K)

lol,

The Morrison Batman stuff has always been considered part of the continuity.

Shit, even as recently as like a month ago we had Jason reference that he used the Wingman alias before.