Things You Wish Were Longer

youtube.com/watch?v=B5_aRsGiHwo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

how can something so stupid be so hype

PRESENTATION

Sometimes it's better for things to have an ending than just going and going long past their prime. Bloody Bunny is fun to watch but you gotta admit that if it kept going then it would've gotten stale quick.

Madness Combat having such a LONG wait till 11th came out made it's reveal even more hype as fuck.

Yeah I know, it's not that I want it to go for literal decades like a classic shonen. Everything SHOULD have a conclusion, but I wish 2SpotStudio gave the audience more, so to speak, material for them to expand on their own, you know what I mean? Like more worldbuilding and characterization of the cast. Because I find it so funny, interesting and cool. I know this mini-series is just a way to promote their merchandise. I'm just a little sad there's no more content of it.
Also, I looked up Madness Combat and I find myself intrigued.

Also, all episodes put together make up a 11:39 minute video. So like, it's fast as hell.

My penis.

This feels like something I'd see late night on G4
I forget the name of that block but you know the one

>Things You Wish Were Longer
why, my peenus weanus of course :)

I admit, I really walked myself on that one.

>tfw no season 2
AAAAAAAA

Attached: sbt_eblast-660x825.jpg (660x825, 126K)

That one was a fucking tragedy...

Spectacular Spider-Man
I would have been satisfied if it had just ONE more season or at least a movie like Weisman said

Your penis.

Attached: gltas logo.jpg (832x441, 42K)

MLP FIM. Sadly I cannot really say it was great or good, just mediocre, but it had a very unique refreshing style to it which I have never met before.

One more season of it would have been good to finish all the 1:1 character interactions and hints of world design. After that it should have improved greatly in all the aspects it lacked or ended there.
Still sucks that it went the Adventure Time route after just 1 season and everyone was silent and okay about it.

Attached: 433.jpg (300x359, 43K)

why you gotta hurt me like this?

Nigga, The Lauren Faust Horse Show™'s been around for EIGHT years. I think they've done all the character interactions and world design they've wanted/could think of.

Shut up, Hasbro. You'd take the fun out of Disneyland if you could.

Attached: it could have been great.png (1280x720, 594K)

Too soon.