Im not ready to see a depressed scott

Im not ready to see a depressed scott

Attached: paul-rudd-as-scott-lang-aka-ant-man-in-ant-man-and-the-wasp.png (1920x794, 1.8M)

Well then get ready for a pissed off Scott fighting for his daughter. We might just see an angry Giant Man fight Thanos

At least he'll still have Cassie.
right?

Attached: a bit.jpg (415x538, 30K)

What about Rocket? His whole family is dead.

But it's not a real family.
Well, he is a parental guardian for Groot, at least.

We've seen Rocket going through grief and anger. Punished Scott would be something new, dude's been sad but he always had his friends and family to support him. Not to mention he's like the most down to earth hero in the mcu.

>but he always had his friends and family to support him
inb4 the opening of the movie is Scott coming back from the Quantum Realm, tries to find everyone, and the only one he can find is Luis, who gives him a recap of everything that's happened since he disappeared.

That would be so astonishing

Attached: 2234536-wwwwwwwwwww.jpg (988x1073, 267K)

I mean, he still seems decently upbeat here in this shot.

But yeah I'd love to see him loose his shit. He wouldn't be much of a threat really, but it'd be pretty awesome.

>kill young character it's tragic because she's young
>oh also have her embraced by her dad to make it extra tragic
>make sure to rip her clothes off to show off her sexy midrift and some thigh too though

okay.

I personally didn't find the destroyed costume to be sexual. Notice the damage to the other characters costumes as well, including the male characters.

I think you may just have a problem user.

Will he carry around a bowie knife?

Eh. There's not enough blood or injuries for me to get aroused.

Is it just me or do the Russos have a better handle on most MCU characters than their own solo directors?

shut up Linkara, everyone here has torn clothes and armor in this pic

>tfw I just want to see Scott be taken seriously and be one of the top heroes to take on Thanos, but now I'm thinking he'd be sidelined as a plot character to make way for Capt. Marvel

The Russos have been good with giving every character a moment to fight and shine. Even vision killed a member of the black order after being worthless for the entire movie.

I want him to shrink down really really small, climb into Thanos head and onto his brain
then enlarge

I suppose you're right. Faith in Russos before I likely lose interest in post-Endgame.

I'm sure he is going to steal scenes, he already did that in Civil War and this is a bigger event film.

Attached: Ant-Man_concept_5.jpg (447x800, 15K)

I am not ready for character development.

Shame AM and the Wasp didn't turn heads, but that's mostly the direction it was in. Ant-Man 1 was fun in that it utilized its side characters and made use of the whole thief superhero gimmick a lot better than GotG, thanks to Paul.

I have made the small theory that Ant-Man 2 was going to be a different film from what we got, because a lot of the early stages and concepts arts showcased a lot of the Quantum Realm when in the final movie it was barely there. There was even a small deleted scene where it was shown how unique the Quantum Realm is, the scene was completely finished but it was still cut from the final film. I think that Marvel wanted to save the full display of the setting for Endgame and in the end AM&TW had to change.

Hard to tell when they all get input in those ensemble movies.

Attached: D10TNbtU8AA0gRr.jpg large.jpg (1106x751, 86K)

Did Baskin Robbins guy survive the snap? A reliable source told me that he's The Sentry

For me his reveal was the best part of that trailer, I really hope they don’t screw him over for Captain Misandry