FUCK LIBTARDS

FUCK LIBTARDS

Attached: 220px-Peter_Griffin.png (220x320, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg_NvxKxsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright, but I'd rather fuck someone who shared my views.

basted and plebpilled

Which libtards are we talking here because some of them don't share my sexual preference.

What the fuck happened to memes in the past decade?

Attached: DfnlWfcUEAIpTIF.jpg large.jpg (750x732, 93K)

combining too many concepts together

Irony killed memes. It became funny to make low quality, bad on purpose memes.

Meme's went from modernism to post-modernism and now we are at post-post-modernism.

The internet speeds up trends to a point that things needed to become insane to stay relevant.

Attached: fried.jpg (750x696, 212K)

FRIENDLY REMINDER BETER GRIFFIN IS A LIBTARD

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOO HE'S NOT

Nothing.

Attached: 1550765321688.png (908x680, 911K)

Post-post-modernism is pretentious bullshit. It’s still post-modernism but people want to pretend it’s somehow different because the irony is harder to suss out.

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Attached: 1532183386676.png (836x329, 374K)

based

Just wait till we land in post-post-post-modernism memes.

Attached: final.jpg (2000x1200, 729K)

I keep telling you people that Seth MacFarlane is a secret redpilled republican, but you never listen!

They became tools to brainwash tardos like you and now your website of peace start to spawn murderers

Eventually, maybe in 100 years or so, memes will just be coded pictures with no discernable image of anything.

Does Peter have a job? When was the last time there was a Family guy episode that mentions Peters work?

Three fictional characters and a mediocre musician that looks like a Pride Parade puked into a prison yard. Amusing!

We should have meta modernist memes

we're gonna need better names eventually...

Some of those aren't random. They just combine elements from multiple places. The Family Guy ones are trying to look like an anti-left wing image macro a kike loving neocon teenager might make.

They became avant-garde tools to mock tools.

oof

Attached: 5EE74633-84B2-43FD-B3BF-6E644418D25C.png (619x450, 447K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg_NvxKxsU

I like fucking Republicunts in the ass & shooting my load on their picture of Ronald Reagan.

Whatever it is, it's still better than 2011.

Brewery worker.