Westaboos

Why is Asian fan art so much more lovable than Western fan art? Why are Westaboo fandoms so lovable and free from people shrieking at each other about politics?

Attached: D1n6lOxU4AAQcIW.png large.png (500x349, 106K)

"Lovable", you talk like such a baby.

How appropriate, you talk like an absolute tit

Now i need to rewatch crayon shin chan.

See it's exactly this kind of shitty Western attitude that makes them better.

Attached: JKfeX9R.png (1076x1500, 2.71M)

>free from people shrieking at each other about politics
because you don't understand moonspeak to know they probably do that too?

i want to say you dont call everyone who likes anime a weeaboo but you probably do

Remember that Taiwanese fanartist that received a cookie from a fan and there was a needle in it?

>t. has never heard of Hideki Kamiya

Remember, never give (You)s to Yea Forums shit posts.

almost unrecognizable from the source material.

Shin-Chan Thanos makes me laugh.

A) asian art is better
B) like functional glands and a working immune system, asians don't have a will of their own. That means no political disagreements. oh sure, they have political " " "opinions" " " but they're purchased off of store shelves in plastic clamshell packaging

>Why is Asian fan art so much more lovable than Western fan art
On average, maybe, but you do see some great Western fanart and some okayish to bad Asian fanart as well

Because you're a weeb. I'm sure nettoyos are super mad that American movies are so successful in their country.

Those aren't cartoons anymore though.

There always one asian excel in everything

Attached: 1551416401054.jpg (680x486, 40K)

For asians fiction is an escape. Take for example Isekai- a 40 year old man who wastes his life working suddenly dies and then becomes a magical superwarrior who is also 17 and gets a harem of hot chicks that want his dick.

It is meant to be an escape for the tired office worker or the hopeless NEET, so they can avoid the problems they face in real life. They do not believe in "realism" or injecting real-life politics into fiction, because fiction is about escaping from those things for a while.

The West, more specifically America, has been seized artistically by people who are obsessed with injecting realism into fantasy, to turning escapism into a critique on normal life, to shoving "alternate lifestyles" into stories that would normally just be about a wizard and his friends.

kys weeb

Whos the character on the left?

Saber

based westaboos

Attached: tumblr_p6vjdkm4Kj1u8kct5o1_1280.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Slanteyes make stuff because they think it'll be cute or funny or cool. Westfats make stuff to push their politics.

Attached: 7n1bHTIcxNQCOfntdaXowKH6s5WaRaPq7HHRmQYBFos.jpg (777x767, 112K)

>jap politics
its probably about killing all foreigners and raping china again or some shit.

Attached: caf.jpg (500x712, 84K)

Based Japs

The two asian countries are really built for eachother when you consider how similar they are. It's like an irishman and a scotsman getting into a fight.

A

japan and korea are literally just chinese offshoots.

arent western chink art great

It's more about Japan not having significant minoritiy populations to cause internal tensions.

Attached: 1502191074215.png (2018x1028, 2.04M)

most tumblrinas and those beggers on twatter dont draw a background. western drawfags are simply lazy and not motivated. they just do it to chat with someone else today. they dont to create something new. they dont have their own visions of the future.

And ESPECIALLY my son at the beach

>Animation isn't animation if it comes from this one small island

Violet Evergarden from the anime with the same name.
Absolutely a must watch if you enjoy moving shows.

>Westaboo fandoms so lovable and free from people shrieking at each other about politics
Korean feminists are currently screeching about Carol wearing make up in the new A4 trailer.

Should I watch the fate series? I avodied it since it looks so complicated

Attached: qcyg32r2e7d01.jpg (600x848, 76K)

Korean femanist are screaching about everything. Almost no one takes them seriously
>gook

Attached: tt2.jpg (634x672, 273K)

Except for expatriates, immigrants, ainu, and bunraku.

There are whole schools full of kids outside the big cities who have never seen a non-japanese person IRL.

Transdgenerates, mentally ill, disabled, useless college graduates, and gays are minorities yet we give them all equal rights on USA.

right-wing 'values', such as they are, have become muddled with resentful nihilism. Moping losers have way more time to shit up the internet with hateful spew while normal people actually make the world and everything in it. Right wing stuff in asia is very different, has a place and knows it. Anyone, but especially westaboos, would be seen as ridiculous injecting /pol/ horseshit into anything.

Asian fan "art" is soulless garbage. Literally the same "kawai" shit redrawn over and over again. Fits the Asian insect mindset.

In Japan being nerdy is still niche instead of a fashion statement or yet another means to curtail public opinion. There's no point in vapid attempts to virtue signal via the media you consume when everyone's in the same "social outcast" boat.

Even put together those groups represent a single digit percentage of the overall population.

lmao how horrible

This is awful but Snoopy's expression is perfect

i like the idea but come on.
remove the clothing and you just have generic loli shit to jerk off to.

No Jews to sow discord

never accept food from strangers.
this is like basic 1st grade common sense.

Okay, you got me. This is the greatest.

Not all tensions is because muh lack of ethnostate. Go back to your western isis board.

There is no such thing as a good western artist. The greatest artists have always been japanese.

This doesn't make any sense and has no relation with the thread.

let go of your biases

>lovable
I like jap fanart too but what the fuck is this supposed to mean

Cartoons and comics only started to look good in the past 30 years because they copied anime. Western style looks like chicken scratch.

If cropped well enough it would make a great reaction pic

well then

Why would westaboos even exist in the first place.

Underrated

I don't see why there wouldn't be at least one westaboo

Why the fuck do you need an answer from this board when you just asked your own question?

Reminds me of the Bill Cipher statue hunt and how adorable and wholesome the japanese community was compared to the US fans.

Attached: bill.jpg (736x830, 42K)

It’s immediately recognisable. You recognised it.

It’s only complicated because there are so many series. It can be summed up pretty easily.
>Fate Zero
Prequel to the main events, probably the best series, but it spoils some events from the main stuff.
>Fate: Stay Night (Studio Deen)
This is probably the worst series, but it adapts the first route of the visual novel. Sucks bad enough that you can skip it, but watch it if you thought Saber was a waifu in Zero
>Fate: Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works
The second route of the visual novel, and probably the clearest interpretation of the main story. Rin is the waifu in this one
And then finally
>Fate: Stay Night - Heavens Feel movies
These are the final route, but only 2 of 3 are out. It’s the bad end, basically. Amazing animation.

The rest are all tangentially related or are spinoffs in entirely different universes. Watch Zero first, and if you liked it continue.

Of course not, he got Blocked

Why does Yea Forums seem to hate anything western

and by extension Yea Forums as they have the same problem

No true. Look outside of capes and liberal art galleries. There are those who remember what the classical masters have taught us.

The west have a lot of neat shit. Maybe not today or in the last 12 years.

Western cartoons and comics don't even have its standards of style and diverse genres. It's too random or too samey and every show and comic gets old fast. Those who always bring up some moeshit chart and generaize anime/manga are brainless assholes. Anime and manga are incredibly diverse and inclusive yet have strong standards of style/aesthetic.

So, generic characters unrecognizable from ghe source material in a saturated background are, somehow, better than western fanarts as a whole? I like japanese and korean fanarts of western cartoons, but that shit is ridiculous.

>Yea Forums is just one person
No, user, no.

Well, China and Japan have a long history of cultural exchanges going back to classical antiquity and possibly earlier, so them having certain societal similarities shouldn't be surprising. In the Heian period, it was considered fashionable for the nobility to emulate imperial Chinese customs and beliefs. That's how Confucianism came to play a major part in shaping both conventional Chinese and Japanese wisdom, as that sort of Chinese philosophy was deliberately imported by the Japanese ruling elite. Confucius advocates putting your family's interests before your own and being respectful to your parents, both of which are important societal values for the two countries (as well as in Korea and Vietnam, the other areas where Confucian thought caught on). The written Japanese language even started life in the early middle ages as an adaptation of Chinese script, right down to using the same characters. That type of Japanese script ("kanji") is still in use today, as it so happens.

While they're both obviously culturally distinct from one another, Ireland and Scotland have long been in the United Kingdom's sphere of influence. It makes sense that they'd have lots of similar customs and beliefs (like enjoying tea biscuits and calling dish soap "washing-up liquid"). You think of China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam in a similar sense, as while they're all extremely different from one another in many regards, they're all within the cultural range of Confucianism and Mahayana Buddhism. It's like how French, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, and German people are all distinct groups but are broadly "western european" and come from a similar background of Christian morality.

Attached: 1445197410923.png (2518x1466, 596K)

This took me so long to interpret.
I assumed it was a mishmash of other characters, bit it took me forever to realize this was the peanuts cast.