ITT: Yea Forums in 2001

Attached: 2001.jpg (1366x768, 39K)

Spider-Man is gonna be shit, screencap this.

Attached: CANCELLED.png (359x581, 374K)

what a nice day in New York City

sauce?

Can Fox Kids get anymore wicked?

Attached: xspeed.png (480x360, 184K)

>that guy at the comic store who constantly whines about racist crap
>actually went up to me and told me how they were going to replace Captain Britain with a Muslim woman and America with a Chicano

Why are these people even allowed in?

I am excited for my trip to New York, I hear it is lovely. I hope nothing changes that by this September

Shrek was shit

Time travelers dude you'll understand soon
also dont go to New York

I’m still a fan of this episode of the Simpsons. I can’t wait to visit the World Trade Center this fall! Hopefully my car won’t get a boot on it like in the episode, that’d be the worst possible thing to happen!

Attached: B943FF66-A16C-402C-B861-FB39131B946B.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I hate all this black leather shit, yes we get it it worked in the Matrix it doesn't work with Daredevil or X-Men

X-men 2 is gonna be so shit.

I'm going there this September actually. Can't wait to see those twin towers

Do you really think they're going to turn Spider-Man black?

Anybody catch that new show with the talking food on it last night or did I dream it up? It had a bald fat dude I stg looks like my neighbor.

Heard there was going to be a Bionicle film.

too soon. I'm September 12th, 2001 user.

Attached: 2001.png (1080x1820, 277K)

I just hope Bush doesn't start a pointless war.

Those toys my wife makes me buy her kid? Those'll never catch on.

So I hear Dexter's Lab is making a comeback and the show is now being run by this Savino guy. Hopefully now the show will get better and this Saliva person will have a long successful career in the animation industry and will never be accused of any sort of wrong-doings.

This Bendis guy is really good, his Ultimate Spider-Man is awesome, now I read that he will write Daredevil and something called Alias, I hope he doesn't stop there! this guy should be writing something bigger like Avengers or X-Men, my dream is seeing him write Superman, but I doubt it will happen.