Immortal Hulk #15 preview

Bendis brought Doc Samson back from the dead and never bothered explaining how. Ewing's turn to fix that.

Attached: the-immortal-hulk-15.jpg (1280x1969, 565K)

Attached: HULK.jpg (756x1148, 370K)

wing's attention to continuity is great.
That groundskeeper? Same one who was there when Bruce dug up Doc Samson's grave to make sure he was still dead, and when Deadpool dug up his grave also to make sure he was still dead and whine about how his life sucks.

Attached: HULK-2.jpg (756x1148, 352K)

Attached: HULK-3.jpg (756x1148, 332K)

I liked that theory about him being a fragment of Carol's delusional imagination, it weirdly added up in the comic itself

End of preview.

So with Betty confirmed to not be able to die either, and Abomination coming back soon, I guess it won't be long before Rick Jones comes back through the Green Door too.

Attached: HULK-4.jpg (756x1148, 310K)

I'm surprised Doc isn't curious of why Nick Fury is black.

Doc Sampson had a miniseries, was it good

The Dan Slott one?

that image of Cho looks fucking disgusting

I literally dropped the comic in shock when Betty got shot. Super interested in where this goes

Based on some sketches from Bennet, it looks like Betty won't turn back into Red She-Hulk, but the Harpy.

When did they say Blonsky is coming back? The last book he was in that I can remember was in Waid's short tun.

idk my lcs has 4 in a bag in one of the boxes

Last issue all but confirmed it, some scientists at Shadow Base are given the remains of "Subject B" (Abomination's real name is Blonsky). More importantly, they remark that it's not much, because the rest of him is "orbiting Jupiter after the last attempt to rebuild him". If you'll recall, in Waid's run Abomination was revived by the Order of the Shield as a mindless brute, but Iron Man beat him by teleporting him to Jupiter's orbit.

Why did he get so fat

Damn, I liked the artist of the last issue. Betty was fucking hot in it.

You see how easy that was Bendis?
4 pages and a simple explanation. That's all we need.

Dude is literally Mojo

Attached: mojo chocho.jpg (1274x646, 625K)

Isnt Jung fucking debunked. Fucking fake Psych

Keep in mind, Deadpool had him dug up AGAIN in 2099, so when he dies he will be put in the same place.

Still doing clean up on CW2, and I love it.

Original Red Hulk will return

Jung wasn't a real psychologist: he had a diploma on philosophy and most of his ideas were esoteric shit that he just came up with; just like Freud's approach of psychoanalysis.

I like to think Ewing just loves making stories out of othet people's continuity fuck ups. I hope he is the one doing Rich's story for the GotG annual or at least Quasar's.

anticipating another lame interpretation of the character

Attached: Incredible Hulk V5 106 pg 16.jpg (448x415, 82K)

Wait, never mind, 2099's a split timeline now that Thanos was stopped in CW2 because in the 2099 timeline he won the battle and killed almost all the heroes and the only survivors that I know about were Deadpool, Ironfist, and Hercules.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x985, 1001K)