OHNONONONONO

OHNONONONONO

Attached: IMG_20190316_213208.jpg (960x648, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jedinews.co.uk/film-music-tv/articles/kojima-last-jedi-reinvention-hero/
archive.li/r49Os
youtube.com/watch?v=_3ltG8vmcJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SISTERS?

Attached: IMG_20190316_213205.jpg (960x952, 93K)

Desperate advertisement cause Japan hates American capes for some reason. Although I find it very strange that Kojima is writing in English

He writes english on his twitter all the time

Kojima is a westaboo. Nothing new there. Notice how much more excited he was to talk about Spider-Verse than Captain Marvel.

'Nuff said.

Attached: stan.jpg (600x338, 26K)

>I saw it vs glowing review
What does he mean by this?

it's a secondary account where his translator writes his original posts in english

Kojima loves every movie he watches though except Alien Covenant and The Last Jedi of course

There just isn't much to say about Captain Marvel at all really beyond how much of a non-character Carol is in her own movie and how sub-par the film in general is. It just isn't great, but it isn't a Room/America bad either deapite it's sole positive note being "at least is isn't Thor 2".

I thought Thor 2 was meh

>except Alien Covenant
Not a big Kojima fan but the man has some taste, at least. Fuck that movie.

>Japan hates American capes
Is not that Japan hate American capes, is that they are so infatuated with their own capes that there is no room for more. But is not that they hate, is just they ignore it because they have something they like more.

Honestly all the negative shit this movie got helped it more in the long run, controversy makes people curious and more eager to see what the fuss was about.

Also Kojima was going to go anyways he loves everything Marvel but Black Widow will forever be his no.1 wife.

Attached: BvS Kojima.png (585x517, 414K)

>GUY SEES MOVIE
What the fuck? Say it ain't so!

Reminder that not even Infinity War could beat Raimi's Spider-Man in Japan

Attached: Justice League.webm (860x540, 2.14M)

what's tpp and ds, mgs games?

God, Kohima is such a fucking westaboo.

Why do we care about this retard?

>tpp = The Phantom Pain (MGSV)
>DS = Death Stranding

He loved The Last Jedi.

jedinews.co.uk/film-music-tv/articles/kojima-last-jedi-reinvention-hero/

archive.li/r49Os

I don't get all the hate desu. Carol seemed fine to me and I overall enjoyed the movie. Didn't blow me away but it was fun which is all I really ask for from capeshit. It kinda reminded me of early MCU entries.

""""funny"""" memes

Attached: 1522118463515.png (629x335, 246K)

>meme scene

what did he mean

WTF bros, why does man of spiders keep dabbing on the MCU?

Kojima likes 1967 Spidey

Oh yes yes yes!

He means meme as in idea. DNA, MEME, SCENE and SENSE were themes for the MGS games.

hard at work, as usual...

Japan have their own live action heroes long before MCU.

>for some reason
not being slaves of the californian "open minded globalism" that refuse all foreign culture mere existance?

No shit, Sherlock. Look at all the American action movies he cribbed over the years while making the various Metal Gear games.

King ....... wig flew

>Ghostbusters 2016

Sure, user. Sure...

>MEME SCENE

Attached: Datmeme.gif (500x281, 930K)

I know but I thought that was a controversial reality

>It kinda reminded me of early MCU entries.
How is that a good thing when early MCU was unanimously agreed to be the worst part? And CM is easily worse than most of the movies from that era, even.

No japanese gives shit about western politics. Many of them I talked to thinks california and texas are the same state

Don't nips lobe SUPAIDAMAN?
they do love their karate bugmen.

Attached: 147681-1.jpg (680x1000, 240K)

Utterly based, I hope they manage to stay out of amerilard culture drama and whatevergate bullshit until it has all fizzled out completely. The second japanese media gets tainted too it's the time I strap bombs to my jacket and guns to my dick and I pay a visit to the next /pol/ meetup for the last and only fuck of their lives.

Did Kojima ever meet Stan?

the nature of our states is none of their business. i wish the world would just collectively ignore us. and china.

whats this retarded weeb on about

Attached: 157147.jpg (225x350, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_3ltG8vmcJo

>long post about how he loved into the spiderverse
>saw captain marvel
kek

Did he rike it?

I want to put them aside by side and give it a funny filename but can't think of one.

>it's not as good as the best capefilm this decade
Praising with faint damnation.

Son, please don't talk about stuff you don't understand.

>Hideo meets hideous
Like pottery.

my clueless user can't be this new.

It's ok when kojima does it

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (1630x952, 331K)

Carol’s a nothing character in the movie, the one thing they bothered to give her was the same tired ass Marvel characteristic of snarky, smart ass quipping (for lack of a better term). And in terms of being “fun”, there are so many other MCU movies that are that plus better written. Captain Marvel has nothing to it besides half baked 90s nostalgia, Samuel L Jackson and a fucking cat (soundtrack was my jam, that’s all the praise I’d give it)

>How is that a good thing when early MCU was unanimously agreed to be the worst part?
Literally wut

>hackjima
I'm sure he just loved it.

>utterly based
>literally made laws that continue to hunt down CP
>which indirectly is destroying artist revenue
>abetard signed legislation allowing outside media more power in their country
>Snoy censoring even Japanese released games
pfff

Japan only cares about Spider-Man. Specifically Raimi Spider-Man. All the recent movies did a lot worse in Japan

SM1: $56,226,136
SM2: $59,587,229
SM3: $58,320,289
AS1: $39,276,607
AS2: $30,253,480
Homecoming: $25,390,871
Spiderverse: $2,280,616

Attached: mimette.gif (500x366, 219K)