ITT:Lost media

ITT:Lost media

Attached: Rocko's_Modern_Life,_Static_Cling[1].jpg (250x364, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dvdplanetstore.pk/shop/animation/the-new-adventures-of-zorro-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHJgJzHZjWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep it in the 90's

Attached: 12543535235.jpg (680x680, 381K)

Attached: maxresdefault-11.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

This is what happens when you're tied to Joe Murray apparently.

To become a lost media it has to exist in the first place

The last four episodes of Monster Force (they appear to only exist in Russian)

Over half of Fantomcat; a bit of what's available is only available in Serbian

Around four or five episodes of Conan and the Young Warriors

The English version of Argai: The Prophecy

2/3 of the 1990s version of The New Adventures of Zorro

>2/3 of the 1990s version of The New Adventures of Zorro

I found this website while looking for that, but I have no way to confirm its legitimacy since I can barely find anything (reviews, discussions, etc.) about the place.

dvdplanetstore.pk/shop/animation/the-new-adventures-of-zorro-2/

Attached: 220px-TheNewMutantsPoster.jpg (220x325, 13K)

Road Rovers?

Is it me or is like 75% of lost media people post actually just really niche because I found most of these on like the 4th page on google

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-215949.png (1080x1920, 575K)

Complete series is on DVD

Easily half the shit on Lost Media wiki are things only rumored to exist on a single tweet, or in a pencil drawing found by someone's grandkid.

Pretty much yea. Saw something listed as Lost media, then found it on dailymotion

Link that shit to their wiki and become their god for 'discovering' so much of it.

What was it?

What a surprise.
>1993

Attached: ren and stimpy season premiere.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I have it downloaded off torrents, so it's not much of a lost media.
Although I'm warning everyone, even remotely obscure media doesn't stay on the internet forever. If you can find a torrent today doesn't mean it you will find it in 5-10 years. I remember I had to email some Ritafriend to get my current copy of Jungledyret years ago.

>Mentioning Jungledyret
Look out, the sperg who unreasonably and visciously hates that obscure cartoon could appear at any moment!

That Aliens cartoon that they ended up canceling but they still made the action figures for.

Attached: operationaliens1.jpg (999x490, 188K)

Yeah I've seen his threads, honestly what the fuck is his damage. It isn't even some kind of original autism, he's actually just parroting a cartoon "reviewer" joke.

>Road Rovers?
currently available for streaming on VRV(they also got Freakazoid and Swat Kats on there)

they never got past a pitch reel to my knowledge

but
youtube.com/watch?v=sHJgJzHZjWs

Seriously though what the fuck is going on with this? Last I heard was that it was supposed to go up on Netflix but I ain't heard shit since. Same with the Zim movie. What the fuck is going on

It appears that Nickelodeon is wishing to distance themselves from their past and are most likely going to bury these specials and thus making them lost to time.

I doubt we will ever find it, but I want the Bobby’s World outtake where he’s getting in the tub and confused Korean animators drew him anatomically correct as a boy.

Literally who?