What went wrong

what went wrong

Attached: nu jack.png (219x310, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NI2BcFIT-f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why was everything bloody and serious and then after 3 episodes or so back to CN standards with no blood and kinda lighthearted at least in comparison

If it had more than 10 episodes we’d have probably had a better time with it
10 eps just wasn’t enough to get everything wrapped up in a satisfying way

Paced strangely

>no blood
>kinda lighthearted
>children dying
>everyone dying
t. didn't watch

Honestly I thought it was alright, my only issue is that it felt rushed towards the end. If anything it could use maybe 3 more episodes.

I remember the watch parties for one of the episodes I jokingly guessed that he would be teleported to a magic dimension and get his sword back and then it happened

>dude remember all these interesting places and characters Jack went to?
>lmao battles happen in the middle of nowhere
>dude cameos lmao

Too few episodes, too much focus on Ashi.

I didn't mind Ashi personally, but they didn't have the time to develop her as much as they did and not screw up the pacing of the entire season.

Attached: fa0.jpg (453x604, 70K)

The part where thousands of years of life got reset.

They made a lot of weird decisions with the time they did have though, like that sequence with the Scotsman's fifty daughters that felt like it went on for like twenty minutes.

People couldn't stop talking after episode 3.

Wait, holy shit, she was Tara Strong?

why are people here ignoring that the first 3 episodes were pure cinematography?

>first 3 episodes were kino
>everything after that was poorly paced fan service and shoehorned romance

Trying to finish the cartoon after over 10 years have passed.

because people wanted a conclusive end to a series that was told through episodic disconnected stories

I hate when people make this complaint. If you're going to overanalyze timetravel and don't want to see the fool return to the past and undo the future that is Aku..why the fuck are you watching Samurai Jack when that's been Jack's entire goal since day 1.

Trying to cram a new main character and shift focus away from the old one in the final season was a poor idea to begin with.

They should have stuck to the original plan of Jack growing old and using that one time portal where the guardian kicked his ass

user, this is so much more then that.
Billions of lives have been altered under aku's reign.
when aku invaded earth it was probably less then one billion.
Under aku's rule billions of lifeforms have lived and died.
You are literally arguing about the somewhat happy ending of the pre conquered aku planets vs the endless amount of lifeforms that came after who got "reset".

Pic related is you.

Attached: Trolley_problem.png (1024x349, 23K)

There's also the episode where Jack gave up a time portal to save those two monks when he could have just gone back in time and stopped the whole thing from happening.

Ashi

Didn't watch it as a kid, watched all the seasons back to back as an adult and it holds up fine, great even. But I can imagine if you'd been waiting a decade for it it might be somewhat disappointing. In any case it's worth it for the opening scene alone: youtube.com/watch?v=NI2BcFIT-f0

everything

Attached: 1534552435435.png (489x484, 166K)

Not enough alien doggo girls.

Genndy has you covered

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)