Octopus Pie

What does Yea Forums think of Octopus Pie? Anyone read it from start to end? What'd y'all think of the conclusion?

Attached: tumblr_ncdeggVPFk1qz9pdmo1_500.gif (500x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hLM2ukh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well drawn and unlike most webcomics there's actual composition

i agree. i really enjoyed the art, and it consistently improved over the decade it ran. did you have a particularly favorite arc or recurring storyline?

Overrated hipster shit

I can't say I remember too much about it. One of the halloween pages got me into the comic, I then binged everything that existed at the time, which I think concluded with the dark hair girl kicking everyone at a party out of the house. That's where I stopped.

fpbp

Read it a lot in my late teens, but fell off after a few years and never picked it back up, might give it a reread from the start to see how well it holds up now that I'm actually about the same age as the characters.

Attached: 2013-03-12.gif (500x785, 404K)

>which I think concluded with the dark hair girl kicking everyone at a party out of the house
this one?

Attached: 2013-07-01.png (500x789, 152K)

Yep.

Can sadly relate to some moments in it. pic related.

Attached: relate.jpg (605x503, 84K)

That’s actually the arc I picked the series up on. I discovered it around the Art Museum arc and officially started reading on the page where Eve told everyone to leave.

which moments did you relate to the most? or characters?

Park and Marek deserved better.

oh wow I didn't expect this thread to last over an hour, uhhhhhh I don't know, I just love the paneling and how it conveys emotion and pacing. Like pic related is probably the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Octopus Pie

Attached: tumblr_inline_o5tatutTJC1r8fbhx_1280.png (600x1230, 284K)

Park was always a wet blanket at best.

Eve a shit

park is a little bitch
marek is best boy

Yeah, it is rare to have any discussion on Octopus Pie. I don't think it makes Yea Forums mad enough to post about it that often.

I also liked that particular page. I think Meredith Gran always did a great job at pacing her stories and telling the story in a very cinematic sense. You can see how conflicted Eve is and the use of white space really adds to the tension of the moment.

While pic related gets Yea Forums super mad, it also kinda shows what you mentioned, in terms of paneling and emotion. It kinda does a good job of showing the progression of Eve's emotions from feeling confused, to sad, and concludes it with her impulsive reaction towards Park.

Attached: 2016-05-11.png (600x1820, 549K)

Eve a cute. She just horny.

Attached: 2016-05-05.png (600x907, 278K)

pity bump

Nah

Oh yeah, this comic had tits

Now that its finished, I shall scour the archive for tits

Yeah, there were some every once in a while.

Attached: 5A69B13F-3108-44A4-B4F1-09D7EBAF4BC6.png (500x1108, 90K)

Hanna goes topless in chapter 4 - Under The Bodhi Tree

imgur.com/a/hLM2ukh