Welcome to Yea Forums's Corner, what are you looking for?

>Welcome to Yea Forums's Corner, what are you looking for?

Attached: co's corner.jpg (1632x1224, 774K)

I'm looking for the new Jonesy comic

I'm trying to get into comic books, because I just love marvel movies. Where should I start?

Attached: 517nneXMOJL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 42K)

I'm looking for an issue of Green Lantern with Kyle Rayner. I don't know the issue number but it features him fighting two villains, one a guy and the other a sexy dame. The cover has him in a big green ball rolling out of control down the street. He saves the day by manifesting two big cartoon characters that grip them in their hands.

Do you have that one?

you know what I'm here for, creep.

Attached: 1521379430369.png (340x221, 111K)

I'm looking for that arc of Bruce Jones Hulk in the store

I want a good non cape comic.

And any recommendations for nightwing. I liked Dick during morrisons run/battle for the cowl.

Anime VHS tapes.

A sword and sorcery title with no barbarian and emphasis on the sorcery part.

Im looking for Al Ewing so i can kick his cunt for not writing more zombo and instead ruining hulk.

yeah, can I have an uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

I'm looking for the "good stuff" if you follow me

Sounds like you are looking for nemsesis the warlock.

But also a boyfriend because only faggots want mag over str.

"What's with all these comics? I came in here to buy some Magic cards."

>Of course sir. Please come into the, ugh, back room

Attached: good stuff.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Where's your Funko POP section?

Hey so I've got a couple boxes of comics I think are worth some money, like X-Men and stuff from the 90s with some like hologram covers, some number ones, stuff like that. Pretty sure they're worth some money.

I'm looking for dignity and self respect.

>comics and cartoons' corner
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING CARTOONS THEN

what do you think

Attached: 1533146389227.png (220x229, 92K)

Please, we may be degenerate manchildren but at least we have an ounce of self-respect left

I'm looking for my mom, I can't find her.

No, no, no.
Not that stuff, the one where the girls are a little shorter, and flatter.

Stand up when you talk to me and I'll take those Watchmen prequels behind you.

where does Yea Forums read its comics? LCS? bought online? downloaded online? pirated?

80s Amethyst, maybe. Lord Opal's always doing some sort of sorcery shit.

I read online to get a taste/see what I like
readcomiconline.to for comics, and
mangarock.com for mango

then I buy them online. I go to LCS for specials/big issues like upcoming DC 1000

I actually took a box of 70s/80s and 90s comics to my lcs once just because i needed the space, told him he could just give them away or whatever. I wasnt looking for any money.
He gave me 40 quid to use in store (60dollars) and the next day he had a box at the door with 'free comics' and something about not being a douche and taking advantage, leave some for others.

Pretty chill guy.

His store closed last year because no one buys comics.

Feel bad becuase my pull list would just get shorter and shorter each month and he always looked sad when id take something off.

Why does this comic shop smell like an ass?

Attached: tourettes.jpg (1424x783, 48K)

I'm looking for a comic that everyone will enjoy!

Say no more!

Attached: vegans-and-cyclists-comic.png (1000x1000, 106K)

Use to read online and buy trades.
Now i just have a subscription to 2000ad ultimate collection and pirate everything else.
Hell, im converting my physical library into digital too.
Reading on my tablet is just more convenient for me.

I-I WAN MOAA WAIFUUU HHEEGGGHH.

I'm looking for Red Hood comics. No 2019 publications, please.

Attached: 54a295ec88e243305b947f44156dcc84.jpg (483x750, 39K)

2 copies of Jaw Breakers please.
and ... Oh! that copy of Mr.T and T-Force #1
thanks

Attached: fucking lou.png (270x234, 61K)

Hey, do you have any non-sport trading cards?

My fix of chronological mignolaverse. Having withdrawals over here.

Somewhere that I can read Skunkworks,

Not comics, NERD!

"I'm just seeing what I might download later, thanks"

I got called into work, I'm gonna take a shower and get posting. Expect a thread in about 45 min

based

This just makes me wonder what would happen if a bunch of Yea Forumsmrades tried to open a comic book shop together. I assume it would last about a month or two before it collapsed as a result of petty squabbling and paranoid backstabbing.

It would fail because the workers would say everything sucks and you shouldn't buy it

The Boku no Pico section is in the corner, do what you will

"Yes, hello. I'm Agent Gruff and this is my partner Agent Moose. We're looking into the recent crime committed here. Tell me, you had any strange comics come through here recently? Any that smell weird, maybe like sulfur? Maybe look like black smoke coming off them?"

Attached: 1200px-Fbi4_07.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Got any of those treasury comics. You know...the BIG comics

The BEEEEEEEEG comics

Psst

I'm looking for a new season of Johnny Test

Yes, do you have any comics featuring strong female characters, but who aren't so strong as to not be believable?

Attached: I+dont+know+that+horse+looks+more+upset+than+disappointed+_177d2761cee35395becd91f4fcd445d5.jpg (480x360, 11K)

A rental pistol and one bullet, coming right up.

Hi, I've just come in to complain about comics for an hour and a half. Is that OK? I brought a chart identifying the grosses of Captain Marvel in every country.

I can't tell if this looks familiar to me or if 50% of all comic shops just look the same.

I think this is Midtown comics

They all look vaguely the same, my closest one is Dr. No's, and the biggest difference is that their register is in the center of the store because they bought the lot next door and knocked out the wall between.

I need to know where you keep your girlfriends at, clerk.

give me all the charleton comic books you have

geoff johns new 52 justice league vol 1 trade paperback.

>what are you looking for?
A reason to actually BUY a comic book.

i went to a con today and bought 24 comics for 25 bucks

It's a series of variant cover that make a single picture that you really like, and they're not about to make a poster of it.

Why don't I just get a scan, blow it up, and make a nice poster?

Why am I five and have comic book posters in my house either way?

I'd like some webtoons pls

I'm looking for the directions to entertainment, but i've clearly missed my stop.
Could one of you please direct me to Yea Forums?

>Before Watchmen

Attached: elric disgust.jpg (480x360, 39K)

You got Jon Sable: Freelance?

If Yea Forums was a physical place that you could hang out for free 24/7, would you actually go there?

Attached: black-hand-implying.jpg (384x704, 70K)

my mind is telling me no, but my body, my body's telling me yes

You got any video games?

I'd try to hang out with y'all, since I feel like there would be less (ironic?) shitposting in real life & we could have decent conversations.

Shitposting would definitely be at a minimum. It's only a thing on here because it's anonymous. But there will be plenty of autistic arguments over extremely minor details about characters and stories.

Yeah probably. No captchas to worry about, discussions could last as long or as little as they need, there would be no reaction images and I'm honestly curious to see how old Tommy/Namorfag is irl, he's apparently been whining about Namor and Doom since the early days of UseNet.

Attached: 1536712424742.jpg (4634x2460, 2.74M)

I'm just here to read the comics and leave without paying

does this look like a library, punk ?

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTYvMzM4L2kwMi9kZXRjdGl2ZWNvbWljczc1LmpwZw==.jpg (575x354, 82K)

Yeah can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tharg's Triple-Xhrillers #37, "The Chief Judge's Girl; with Side-Story: The Big Meg's Big Mounds!", and I want that shit LAWLESS

Attached: anderson_and_hershey_1997_by_steveandrew-d4cj5du.jpg (701x1000, 532K)

Hama's GI Joe.

I'm looking for some manga, the superior art form

God I miss working at a comic shop.
I want to die.

No. I like staying in my house where I'm comfortable. The anonymity is a huge draw and some of you are tards, smelly, or smelly tards. Maybe if reading comics were a social activity, but no.

any story?

War

Attached: 1B38CE6C-B50D-42C8-AF7B-FE12032D81B5.gif (360x270, 1.54M)

As long as it's not super far away from my house, then yeah. Sure, it's nice to be able to discuss things of interest from the comfort of your own home, doing it in person with other people that genuinely share those same interests gives off a much more satisfying feeling.

>Reply
holy shit is this New England Comics in Cambridge?

Attached: 1550017771655.jpg (400x562, 47K)

>welcome to the Yea Forumsmic shop, how can I help you?
>I would like to purchase some comics, please
>lmao wtf why would you want to do that, retard?

Good lord no. I USE Yea Forums. It's a stream of information. "Hanging out"? No way. You seem like miserable company and mostly uninteresting people. The thing is that HERE, you people are honest (at least when viewed from a selective angle). Out there you wouldn't be. And then what's the point? I can be around interesting people not being honest out there.

I recently learned about Mister X, and I already own The Archives and The Brides. Do you have the other TPB collections?

May I direct you to the /out/ emporium. They are having a sell on dignity.

Attached: 1552094375871.png (1000x1500, 1.64M)

Your largest and most exotic dildo

lol did you see that interview where he loses his shit ?

MLP comics, please

Attached: 1546896727640.png (720x720, 408K)

>I want to argue with people irl about children's cartoons

Attached: I+surprisingly+only+have+smug+nonanime+pictures+_0d503600aabe6275de10fb2032e271fd.jpg (250x230, 7K)

seriously who keeps making these childish threads