Green Lantern & Captain Marvel

Both suffer from the same story issues, are all-around generic, miscast, weak action sequences, written by committee, have pointless comic changes, and terrible CG, etc...

Attached: Unknown.jpg (1269x939, 365K)

shitty bait

Ryan Reynolds still gave a better performance

>the absolute state of dcunts/tv

Attached: 1522759039423.webm (1280x720, 424K)

The weird animated suits were such a distraction, and had to be a huge waste of money. WB has always had a problem with being ashamed of comics, while trying to make movies about them, so they throw in overdesigned shit like that. Because just making a costume would be too much, I suppose.

Even MCU characters who are full CGI in costume look better, because their costumes are meant to appear real, not whatever the fuck Green Lantern was trying.

The casting was fine for Green Lantern. Everything else is the problem.

go fuck yourself, no one wants to read your shitty reviews

hahahah except the marvel one will pass 1 billion dollars at the box office

I get what they were going for. Green Lantern costumes are ring constructs, so they wanted to make them look like they were made out of the ring energy rather than being normal clothing.

It's just that it looked terrible and they should've realized it looked terrible long before the movie was finished.

just saw it. and it wasnt that good.

I really wonder what would have happened with the DCCU if the movie wouldn't have tanked due to meddeling

Extra SEETHING now that it's clear Carol made more in her first weekend than Shazam will make total?

Attached: carlol.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

>WB has always had a problem with being ashamed of comics
Your a fucking idiot. Trying to make a design seem immersively real in live action does not mean they are ashamed of the comics.
Things look different in different context.

I think they're neat.

>Disney buying CM tickets
The state of mouseshills

Attached: chadzam dabbing.gif (947x647, 608K)

>Shitting on GL and Captain Marvel
>LELELEL DCKEKS
This is some sort of mouse shill sickness?

Attached: Captain Marvel2.png (1873x498, 50K)

>Still literally no proof of this
Keep trying

Ryan Reynold's ass was the only redeemable thing about that movie

I've actually really been meaning to rewatch green lantern

RR Hal vs MCU Carol? Who wins that fight?

What Hollywood movie isn't written by committee in this day and age? Even when the final drafts only has a couple of names on it there's usually 3 other teams who have worked on previous drafts, along with exec influence along the way.

So... Warbird?