Ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier

Attached: confused bou.gif (245x220, 1.47M)

apparently this is ok but not Goose scratching Fury's eye.

>Vow to return to Earth and kill Captain Marvel
>Decide instead to start war with Xandar, and get pissed about treaty that prevents you from killing space cops

Also how does Ronan not know what dancing is if the supreme intelligence danced to Carol

I do remember him saying he was after carol, not earth
About that, they will bring this chase in the next CM movies

>hammer man likes war
>gets defeated by carol
>hammer man's people quit wars
>hammer man goes emo

hammer man's character is so deep, gunn is a genius.

They never let Ronin show off his sexy side.

Attached: lee pace soldiers girl.jpg (1280x718, 106K)

Ronin is Hawkeye
Ronan is the lovechild of a smurf and the nun

everything you see with the supreme intelligence is private and for everyone different.

Just give me one of them in a dress, I'm not that picky.

What would your Supreme Intelligence look like?

Are people really so stupid they don't understand the difference? Quill didn't beat Ronan in a silly danceoff, he acted like a retard to distract him so Rocket could fix the gun and expose the stone for Quill to grab. This is after 3 consecutive attempts of trying to beat Ronan with brute force and none of them even scratching him. It was established repeatedly that Ronan is too powerful for the Guardians to beat conventionally. And then even after the silly distraction, the act of Quill grabbing the stone and the team uniting to try and control it is treated extremely seriously.

I personally wasn't outraged by the cat scratching Fury's eye (though I did think it was kinda dumb) but it's taking a mysterious/serious thing and undercutting it for the sake of a joke and nothing more. The danceoff was a silly thing that allowed the Guardians to solve a serious problem in a serious way. They are completely different.

In the hologram he looked badass, then he showed up looking non threatening as hell

Attached: captain marvel ronan.png (728x1353, 1.25M)

counterargument: Ronan got distracted like a retard and died like a bitch. Fury got his eye scratched by a cat and still saved the planet from an alien invasion and became head of SHIELD. Fury wins.

oh boy

Attached: 1462075819168.gif (188x174, 476K)

Okay, but that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Nobody was arguing about the merits of Fury vs Ronan.

>Are people really so stupid they don't understand the difference?
no, but some of them think it's funny to pretend to be, and the rest are being paid to spread discord and strife.

He knows what dancing is, you brainlet. He's confused that someone is dancing instead of quivering in fear as he's about to destroy the planet.

i need MORE

In his defense Quill actually being able to harness the stone's power was like a million to one chance. He was fighting against toddlers, comparatively, and then all of a sudden they can 1HKO him.

Exactly.

1. Gotg is an action comedy
2. The dance-off scene doesn’t retroactively ruin one of the few genuinely cool moments in this whole franchise.

Attached: 9714FE9B-41DD-4B68-A7A4-739C805E3101.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

It doesn't ruin it for me desu it brings it more attention

Goose scratching out Fury's eyes was nearly an insult. I personally would have expected it to be caused by someone close to him who betrayed him. Not because of some fucking kuthulu inspired space squid disguised as an earth cat got fidgety.