She only wants to ride him

Attached: tumblr_n122sgkqYO1sqep2mo1_1280.png.jpg (705x1351, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/229848314
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Thorse

Based Bill

I'd let her ride me.

I want OP to ride me.

I want him to ride me

At least age her up, sick.

Love Katie's outfit.

Attached: tumblr_oc2ho3iXtr1sqep2mo3_1280.png (993x1609, 2.14M)

Meh, if I have to. Can't we at least have both?

Attached: Double_A_Energizer.jpg (745x937, 352K)

This is not the direction I thought this thread would go. Not that that'd stop me from seeing what else would happen.

Attached: Punisher katie 1432349086572.jpg (647x928, 338K)

Actually, it's called ephebophile.
A true pedophile wouldn't want anything to do with 16 year olds.

Read carefully, my friend.

Liking both still counts. It doesn't have to be exclusive.

"My boyfriend is a pedophile."
"You at 16 years old."
In short the pedophile has a 16 year old girlfriend.

No no no user.

The boyfriend of the 16 year old wants to fuck the tiny one. Is that illegal? She's currently 16.

Attached: Hordak The Princess Of Power.jpg (714x478, 87K)

Attached: tumblr_oc2ho3iXtr1sqep2mo6_1280.png (981x1571, 1.85M)

See

Attached: tumblr_odimyilToK1s1bn8oo1_1280.jpg (1209x663, 250K)

TOS didn't pull any punches.

Attached: tumblr_ow80ryqdrz1tl3ks4o1_1280.jpg (605x335, 102K)

Attached: tumblr_ow81bmLtr31tl3ks4o1_1280.jpg (605x288, 95K)

Attached: w_147.jpg (998x510, 152K)

Attached: 1933856-dagger__power_pack__and_the_punisher[1].jpg (388x600, 97K)

Goddamnit Yea Forums. Look into the fucking hat. Again.

Attached: katie power meets 4chan.jpg (850x692, 147K)

I keep forgetting Dagger exists.

How about naked feet?
Is that ok with you?
You ready to take off your booties?

We've been over this a million times Katie, that's not how hypnotic suggestion works.

Attached: Interdasting.png (401x286, 103K)

Yea Forums made so many great Power Pack edits.

Attached: 1538600025146.jpg (1024x1556, 374K)

Street clothes makes more sense than the final cover

Notice how they kept Katie in shorts. I wonder why.

Laziness

Bill is so fucking adorable here.

It's shit. Stop trying

Would you 16 Katie?

He likes her for her personality.

Maybe the two of them have shared interests?

Godamn that's a beautiful outfit & powers combination.

God damn I miss when Marvel was fun

And access to a pigtailed 8 year old version of herself. Think about that: If she's down to enable that, then any time he's in the mood she could provide him with an "Into the Power-verse" harem of underage, alternate timeline Energizers.

Attached: 1551974465039.gif (640x360, 722K)

I would 16 Katies, but not all at once.

I am dreading the day they announce that Power Pack movie

Please God let it be animated and in a style similar to Gurihiru

Powerpack could 100% work as a disney 3DCG flick, in the style of Frozen or Tangled or etc.

Attached: frozen-sisters-i28741.jpg (473x709, 122K)

>3DCG
Normally I wouldn't look forward to that, but with enough money they can make it look pretty good these days.

This art is very unappealing.

Attached: 1501122359906.jpg (576x247, 79K)

Is that the one with the Satan possession bus?

Depends on the local laws

The local time travel laws?

isn't there a healthy medium here? I don't wanna fuck a six year old, but I'm not kicking a 12 year old with tits and bush out of bed.
especially not back when I was a grown-ass 12-year-old man myself.

I wonder if the writer and artist had miscommunication here. Jack is not remotely wearing a pompadour, though i'll certainly take this over his fucking crew cut in the good power pack comics. he is like the least good character in those.

>healthy medium
Well halfway between 6 and 12 is 9, which is a year older than where she is there, so that sounds fine to me.

Attached: 1523787743566.png (112x112, 20K)

it's never been about the money, it's about artists
you get incompetent artists behind shit like frozen, or you get okay ones like behind tangled
the good ones don't usually work in CG because someone will ruin their designs, but it can be done. there's very little wrong with the tinkerbell cg cartoon. and xenoblade 2 just showed us you can do perfect cg anime, complete with eyelid depth

Katie isn't 6 in the gurihiru comics? she looks it. actually she looks 4 but yknow, age varies. huge margin of error. it's just her personality screams kindergartener at me. could have sworn they were 6, 8, 10, and 12 in that one.

and i meant medium between that and her future self, cmon witch-girl-with-black-void-crotch, work with me here.

>actually she looks 4
Geez, 4? If you say so, I guess. I don't know about the original run, but in the Gurihiru one I'm almost certain she's stated to be eight years old. 12 sounds a little too aged up. But I'm not JC obsessed like Yea Forums is.

Attached: images.jpg (96x110, 5K)

she's got that cute little potroast body that makes me just want to hug and snuggle and not do sexual. I guess there's no reason to put numbers on there.
I also have to remember that people are getting shorter as people from less-physically-developed races are outpacing my peeps in breeding, so I'm increasingly becoming the freak.

I've seen some much more impressive CGI toons lately. It seems like it's getting past that smooth balloon-like look and oddly plastic stiffness a lot more often, with better texture and movements, which is nice.

Attached: peanuts-4-mr_k3uizmc.jpg (1400x787, 72K)

oh yeah, graphically we're getting supremely advanced. it's the actual face proportions I feel we have a problem with
I remember when ReBoot ended (the first time) and newer cg shows came out like Action Man and Max Steel and they looked so fucking ugly to me. It was nothing but the face style. ugggs.
when wind waker came out and everyone was like YOU JUST HATE CARTOONS i was like naw i just hate ugly faces.

I blame Twilight. Jack has always seen himself as the "fierce loner" member of the team.
The team has to move around a lot. They age slowly and their ages tend to jump around when they do as part of the cover. They can choose what age they are, but they eventually end up back in the day care, trying to keep quiet that they could blow this scene with their higher grade knowledge, let alone that they've all got a collage diploma by now. But being a kid? Why turn that down?

It just felt so lifeless once the novelty wore off. I liked ReBoot because it was different; it had its own unique flavor that I hadn't experienced before. So even though it looked pretty goofy, I wholly accepted that goofy, clunky CGI feel as part of its charm. Also helped it was a computerized setting.

When everything else started doing it and it suddenly became the norm for movies is when I got jaded toward it, and that plastic artificial feel it often had. But lately I gotta admit, certain things are starting to win me over again. I still miss quality 2D though.

Speaking of which, that Klaus thing coming to Netflix looks nice.
vimeo.com/229848314
Mostly hand drawn but computer aided, with some CGI elements

this is a lot of shit i've never heard about power pack before, and feel like I would have, since I've looked up shit about them before.

looks turbo-uggs to me, but at least it has some style.

>it's the actual face proportions I feel we have a problem with
How's Ballerina fare then?

Attached: 300.webm (1280x550, 1015K)

90/100, makes one common modern mistake of placing the nose and mouth too low, but overall this is actually attractive to look at. what is this?

A French cartoon called Ballerina, released in the States as Leap!, I believe.

Attached: hum.jpg (297x283, 28K)

huh. neat.
yknow speaking of weird faces, that weird semi-live-action battle angel alita movie they just put out, i swear goes from looking awesome to godawful from scene to scene. I'm not sure how that's possible, since one of the big drawbacks of cg is how the models DON'T change. it must be the expression rig.

There's a great issue of wolverine guest starring her, during a snow storm she got separated from her mother because she saw wolverine hurt in an ally. It has one of my favorite endings of a single issue and was the first time I really liked wolverine and not just thought he looked cool

My sentiments exactly and Katie isn't in uniform.

He fight Lady Deathstrike in it and refuses to kill her saying "she has to earn it"

and then him dragging his busted body back to kaitie to bring her home. Which issue was it? I can't find it

>thinking small
Why limit yourself to a movie when you can have a whole TV series?

Is Julie still munching on alien pussy?

Art was by Barry Windsor-Smith.
Title was "Wounder Warrior" IIRC

Make that "Wounded Wolf"

Uncanny X-Men 205

Thanks anons its such a good issue

Why does this motherfucker even exist? He is a counterfeit Thor with an ugly face.

Read Walt Simonson's run and then slap yourself for your misbegotten heresy.

You're welcome, user.

He exists to be ridden hard and put away wet.

Attached: magic pony ride.jpg (930x269, 91K)

Katie is for sex.