Do you miss Sheep In The Big City?

Do you miss Sheep In The Big City?

Attached: Sheepinthebigcity.png (278x269, 16K)

I miss General Specific.

tbqfh Sheep is a great example of great concept, poor execution. Shit like the fake commercials, interactive narrator, punny characters and so on was fucking great. But 3 episodes in the show was already a slog to get through. Yes I bought the DVD

Ranting sweed was the best part of the show

Ranting Swede at least got a job after as Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

>Yes I bought the DVD
There's a DVD release for this?

Yes but only because it reminds me of when my parents were still together.

There's a DVD with only the first 3 episodes in the UK, which is what my shitty joke was referring to.

There's also a DVD with the pilot in the US btw

it's kinda like Rocky and Bullwinkle
solidly funny, zero budget, hard to watch without eventually getting kind of tired of the predictable humor.
mo willems should get an animated primetime sitcom to fill the void the simpsons left lo these 20 years ago

Baaaa

It wasn't terribly great, but some stuff stuck with me.

Like, I call knock-offs that miss the point of the original clomes.

The sheep moves on. Pass it on.

I remember this show!!

This. Got old extremely quickly.

Not really. I found the humor of the show to rely too much on English puns which translate horribly to other languages.

>I found the humor of the show to rely too much on English puns which translate horribly to other languages.
Really? I don't remember there being any jokes about puns or any jokes about translating.

Sheep in the Big City is the direct heir of Rocky and Bullwinkle in terms of humor style. And in turn Sheep in the Big City's heir is Phineas and Ferb, who in turn was succeeded by Milo Murphy

When it was announced, I remember thinking, it was an absolutely terrible idea.

When it came out, I thought it was really dull and a slog to watch. You can really tell it was made by someone with a very specifically boring but eccentric personality.

I'm sorry you don't speak the language of cartoons. Please learn it. I will help tutor you.

P+F DID have a lot of willemesque DNA now that you put it that way.
People like you make me very, very sad.

If by Willemesque humor, then you mean he more visual aspects then yes, yes it does. But I feel regarding puns and the language department, which was essential in both SITBC and Rocky and Bullwinkle, is missing in the Swampy and Povenmire shows, which relies more on absurd plots.

eh, P+F didn't turn the puns on nonstop, but they did play with language a lot, and included puns with relative frequency. My favorite was
>he doesn't look like a spy, he looks like a shepherd
>he's a shepherd spy, they're the worst kind

Man, spics can never shut up about their dubs

I don't remember anything about the show but I think I liked it.

Why does another person's opinion make you sad you autistic twat