What Yea Forums superhero could take him down?

What Yea Forums superhero could take him down?

Attached: berg-katze-53689.jpg (382x544, 167K)

That's a man?

Bueno.

>tfw he'll never cum inside of you

>him
They

They're a genderless alien shapeshifter.
Now if you want an example of a real male character from the same show, look no further.

Attached: file.png (277x563, 160K)

Depends, who has tits big enough to contain him?

Ben 10

Not Yea Forums,but what about Boa Hancock from One PIece? She has massive knockers.

>Not Yea Forums,but
OP asked for superheroes, not sluts.

>him
i don't get anime

It's a plot point.
He emotionally manipulates anime Mark Zuckerberg, who is a crossdresser, because nobody else can understand them.

There are plenty of heroes that could defeat Berg in a FIGHT, but there are very few heroes that could stop Berg from destroying their world.

Berg's whole deal is that he started off as a superhero space cop and realized that his job was fucking pointless because he wasn't able to solve any of the actual problems plaguing the world he was assigned to defend. He imparts this lesson onto others by engineering the populations of those worlds to destroy themselves.

Eseentially, if Berg gets any time at all to set a plan in motion, the result is a situation that no amount of power can solve. You can't punch away social unrest. When the people you are trying to protect are that weapon that is destroying themselves, no amount of superpowered violence is going to help. Superhero cops are only useful against big, dumb, unambiguous threats like supervillians and monsters.

So if you want to take down Berg, you need a hero that is enormously powerful on the social scale rather than the combat scale. That or massive, planet wide mind control. Berg hates that and considers it horrifying and unfair.

gets absorbed by a girl idealist. psh.

What about someone that has some sort of power that can turn people all nice and lovey dovey towards each other?

Stop trying to make us talk about Jonesy.

What’s the difference?

I guess the tricky thing about that is that the superhero tendency to not cause any social change is something imposed on them from the outside by editors and writers instead of an in-character belief shared by anyone who puts on a brightly colored costume.

Like will that limiter be removed in this scenario or can we assume it'll be written by people under orders to keep the normal Earth stuff in close lockstep with the real world?

If the former, I could see Superman, Wonder Woman and even Batman on a good day managing to hold the line by inspiring people to be better.

If the latter then they muddle around for six issues before an unsatisfying Deus ex Machina beats Berg.

> I guess the tricky thing about that is that the superhero tendency to not cause any social change is something imposed on them from the outside by editors and writers instead of an in-character belief shared by anyone who puts on a brightly colored costume.

True, but by nature comicbook heroes are gifted with powersets that make them punch gooder. Even if they wanted to enact major social change, the fuck is Green Lantern or Wolverine going to do about it?

At best if they are really strong they can go full warlord and just use threat of violence to make people do what they want, but at that point they are indistinguishable from supervillians.

Sure Wolverine can't do much because he spent most of his life as a murderhobo, but I'd argue that Captain America could do more if he wanted, without going full tyrant. Though he might need to run for president.

>Though he might need to run for president.

Serious question: why the fuck hasn't this actually happened yet? How the fuck do you campaign against Captain goddamn America?

Maybe he doesn't feel like he can accomplish as much in office and is better suited fighting.

Berg in a nutshell

Attached: Link Stares at a Chicken Sandwich 26092018212938.jpg (690x750, 93K)

Green and Blue lantern corps

stop making this fucking thread jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1923741234.png (350x350, 315K)

All of them. Western Super heroes don't fuck around on social media for a whole season before getting their shit together. You're gay lover is weak sauce boy.

>it's another "Japs draw a fine as hell crazy sharp tooth anime bitch and call it a man" episode
I FUCKING BOUGHT THE BOX SET FOR BLACK BUTLER KNOWING FULL WELL IT WAS SHIT UNDER THE PRETENSE THAT GRELL WAS A WOMAN YOU DECEITFUL STINKY CHINKYS HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A MAN

It's a genderless alien. The only hole you can use is that sharp-toothed one you're already so fixated on.