Daily reminder that Magneto is by far the best Marvel villain and possibly the best villain of the big 2

Daily reminder that Magneto is by far the best Marvel villain and possibly the best villain of the big 2.

Attached: magneto.jpg (1500x1000, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-JVvCrGC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, he's polish, so he's kurva obviously the most evil fiend

How many comics does Magneto have where he becomes omnipotent? That's what I thought. He's far from the apex of fiction.

Attached: Doctor_Doom_Portrait_Art.png (790x912, 2.75M)

He has his moments.

Attached: magneto bust in on red skull.jpg (500x507, 199K)

Magneto loses points given that he has zero self awareness of his actions
>Live through the Holocaust and vow such atrocities will never happen to mutants
>Too stupid to realize he's basically becoming Hitler in the sense that he's focused on genes and a superior race

Fuck it, let's storytime a little sometime just for fun. A back up from the X-Factor annual that ran during Atlantis Attacks. Back when Magneto was headmaster of Xavier's school.

Attached: magsdoom01.jpg (625x949, 244K)

I used to think the Ralph Macchio who wrote comics was the same one that was the Karate Kid. I was an adult when I found out that wasn't the case.

Attached: magsdoom02.jpg (650x962, 289K)

It would be interesting if they show that his Mutant thing is nothing more than a way he found to unite people from all races, no mutant will hate eah other for being of different races and religions if they are all focused on being mutants

Oh, and for those who don't know, the X-Men vs. Avengers mini series detailed Magneto's trial for sinking that Russian sub in X-Men 150, I think.

Attached: magsdoom03.jpg (625x949, 270K)

Attached: magsdoom04.jpg (650x940, 283K)

The events covered here are mostly recapping the end of X-Men vs. Avengers, when Magneto wiped the prejudice from the judges. It's exactly as Doom says on the next page, he only used it on a handful of people.

Attached: magsdoom05.jpg (640x949, 278K)

Attached: magsdoom06.jpg (635x957, 283K)

Attached: magsdoom07.jpg (640x961, 256K)

Attached: magsdoom08.jpg (635x953, 256K)

Magneto and Sinestro are the most based big 2 villains

Attached: magsdoom09.jpg (630x934, 263K)

he got defeated by a wooden gun, he's a loser
youtube.com/watch?v=x5-JVvCrGC8

And that's a wrap.

Attached: magsdoom10.jpg (620x952, 275K)

loli version when?

Attached: 1521677461159.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Maggie is pleb tier

Attached: 1540599797814.png (661x339, 530K)

ty for the storytime

>I am Victor Von Doom, man!
I'm Dr. Doom, dawg!

No prob. I just always liked it, and being a back up form an annual, the vast majority of people have probably never had a chance to read it.

I liked that. Thanks.

Why doesn't Magneto ever attack HYDRA despite their blatant nazi leaders?

That is literally how the world works. That's the inherent and understood tragedy of Magneto -- he fears that what happened to him once will happen again and he firsthand witnessed how one gains power in a racial conflict.

I think one flashback to Xavier and Magneto being buddies ends with them kicking Baron Strucker's ass. I assume he takes them down from time to time, but it's not really a fair fight. The guy can solo fight the X-Men, and I'm pretty sure most X-Men teams can wipe out Hydra cells with ease.

Which has been said to his face by friend and foe alike. But once you walk down a certain path long enough, you're not going veer off without a major push.

Attached: magneto-red-skull-2.jpg (888x432, 499K)

His followers would call him a hypocrite for avenging a bunch of non mutants only because they share his religion/race.

This New Zeland shooting was literally caused by a guy who hated muslims due to terrorist attacks.

Hate turns us into what we hate the most.

Yeah, Magneto is not unaware of what he's doing and why he is the way he is. It's just the only way he can figure to unite his people to prevent another genocide -- strike first. When your conclusion is that a war is coming no matter what, the only option is to militarize.

Xavier is different in that he thinks that a war is not inevitable, even though he realizes there is incredible racial tension. They both believe in the safety and protection of mutantkind and even the arming and defending of mutantkind, but Xavier just wants to rebuff while Magneto wants to eventually eliminate the other side.

And the other side isn't "all non-mutants." Magneto would be happy if he tore down the non-mutant power structure that fears the mutants. He thinks that so long as non-mutants have power, they'll use it to oppress the mutants they fear. So the solution to him is put Mutants in power.

Have any open mutants ran for and been voted into office on any level? I mean, it's comics, so even if LOGICALLY mutant/human relations should settle down or peak eventually, they'll stay about the same to keep telling stories. But Dazzler is openly a mutant, despite protests from time to time there are mutant Avengers. But if the government is going to pass laws on mutants, what mutant representatives or lobbyists are there?

Attached: Dazzler442.jpg (442x600, 103K)

>This New Zeland shooting was literally caused by a guy who hated muslims due to terrorist attacks.
No it wasn't.

Well, I'm sure we could all check out his 87 page manifesto on shitchan if we wanted to.

Doom shits on your little magnetboy.

Attached: d5a17fc3-428d-41cb-9a16-a66659e45a34__bahdoom.jpg (500x786, 300K)

Its not a tragedy because hes been doing this for like 40 years.

It was the tragic the first three times he tried to genocide humanity. Its derivative and literal insanity for him to at this point see himself as some kind of messiah for mutants.

Sorry man.

Attached: b5d0733a1431f9aa5b48f5b65611e7ba52fa7e9d_hq.jpg (900x589, 116K)

>you're not going veer off without a major push.
Time and time again it seems the only way he gets of the mutant Nazi path is if some other mutant way worse than him (usually Apocalypse) shows up and starts getting results in the whole "kill all humans" thing. At this point between his ineffectual, half heated attempts I'm half convinced Magneto is a false flag actor paid to start shit

How retard one must be to believe that Dr. Doom is well-written?

As retarded as all MarLEL fans, right, Tommy?

It's important to remember that Xavier also believes that humanity has a right to exist without being dominated by mutants. He coined the term "evil mutant" because he believes a mutant who abuses their powers is inherently wrong. That's a major sticking point between the two, and the X-Men losing that part of their creed has been a major reason why X-Men comics have felt so weird and listless lately.

My problem with him is he's barely been a villain since like 1980, and they've never really figured out how to reconcile Claremont's new take on him with the crazy ranting Mutant Hitler he was before 1980 (and in Grant Morrison's hands of course).

Nah. If all Marvel fans believed that Doom is a masterpiece of literature, than his comics wouldn't sell worse than Deathstroke.

>so even if LOGICALLY mutant/human relations should settle down or peak eventually, they'll stay about the same to keep telling stories.
Never gonna happen because X-men writers are all lazy hacks chomping at the bit to retcon any progress because 90% of them are incapable of writing an X-men story beyond "humans want to kill all mutants" because All X-men stories are the same

>Magneto
>not Xavier
Bullshit.

> "We are superior because of a term I made up to say we are superior," A+ logic

Attached: Defenders 016-009.jpg (1900x900, 575K)

How does Magneto handle mutant and non-mutant relationships? Children of mutants without powers?

>paid
Nah, he's just been mindfucked by Xavier to be the big bad that his X-Men can save the world from. For what would happen if the master of magnetism was not there to be the villain? Humans would go to the real source of mutant fear: the telepath that can read their minds and make the Presidents of the world use nukes or start wars. Magneto has to be flamboyant and in everyone's faces all the time yet quite easily defeated with plastic weapons, otherwise everyone would turn their thoughts back to the danger of Xavier.

Attached: magneto homos.jpg (367x348, 135K)

He was also pretty damn villanous during most of the 90s. Does nobody remember Fatal Attractions or Magneto War?

Attached: Magneto crimes.jpg (1041x1600, 710K)

Quicksilver has a child that’s not a mutant, I forgot if there’s any significant interaction that Magneto had with his grandchild.

It honestly confuses me that so many X-Men writers and X-fags want the X-Men to basically form their own ethnostate and be isolationist as possible, like way to miss the entire point of the team.