What would happen if they were set in a real world Paris? I'm curious to see these two teens facing an actual threat

What would happen if they were set in a real world Paris? I'm curious to see these two teens facing an actual threat

Attached: miraculous.jpg (678x381, 59K)

I hope they get run over by a terrorist.

just a rapist would be enough for their fragile, immature psyche

How would they handle the Yellow vest protest?

Adrien would get raped so badly.

It would become political for the two of them, considering that Marinette's best friend is a stereotypical sassy "nu-hu gurl" type, and Adrien's is a shitskin whom probably sympathizes for diversity and stuff. it would be fun seeing Nino as an ISIS sleeper agent tho.

>1/2 Chink
>1/4 Spaghetti
>1/4 Frog
>le 25% Marimutt
into the bin she goes

Adrian gets beheaded, Marinette gets raped. City of Lights? More like City of Frights.

this. then he goes on rehab and will end as an anorexic , antisocial druggo and will become a tranny, then he'll hang himself in the bathroom

Attached: images.jpg (202x250, 11K)

i asked this myself multiple times. i suppose an answer must be reached if they actually lived the current timeline, instead of just being jettisoned here. Maybe Adrien and Marinette would never meet each other in person, and the old fag Fu would get stampeded by the crowd. almost certainly they would take the defenses of the minorities, only to be later loathed for being Macron's puppets and not caring about real parisians's problems

Macron would arrest them because it's now illegal to hide your face in French public streets, it makes you de facto a criminal looter. (but only if you are white of course)

I can see Adrien doing that, Marinette would go for Black and White morality though and join up with Le Pen.

For one, you'd see maybe one White person in a crowd of 100 people.

>Asian Descended
>Le Pen

What you think they aren't perfectly fine with Fascists?

Considering what their suits have tanked, your degenerate fetishes aren't going to be happening.

And if for some reason they DID, then you'd have a pissed off Plagg and Tikki on your hands. And you want to know what that is? A planetary extinction event of horrific proportions.

The towlmen would notice the children in skintight suits and drag them behind a nearby mosque to dump some sharia law up inside their underage rectums

maybe cause they both have niggerish friends?

the costumes are indestructible though. Don't you know the basic lore?

Aren't they both Libyan though? That's basically French as far as they are concerned.

And before some faggot says "lul just do it whilst they're civilians", that wouldn't work either. All indications give the sign that the transformations are pretty much instant, and are slowed down for our viewing.

And again, if it does somehow happen, you will be dealing with two unfathomably pissed off cosmic abstracts, one of which has already killed the planet before and the other who can probably give everyone everywhere stage four terminal cancer on a whim.

kek'd

Attached: download.jpg (238x211, 8K)

as far as I know Alya is from Porto Rico or some shitty tropical place like that, but with Nino..I'd say algerian, or moroccan, given the nose

lore strength and capabilities of them and their suits is highly inconsistent at this point. they never stopped a bullet so it's all guess

now that would be badass, a pity that their powers is criminally toned down to appease kids and tumblrinas

They've tanked hits worse than any bullet, and have weaponry so flexible in their usage and abilities that you probably wouldn't be able to even touch them even at their worst.

Right now they'd be trying to stay off the streets with all the protests.

We've seen Plagg act unchecked in the show before. Even actions as casual as *breathing* for him can potentially cause city-wrecking destruction, if not worse.

The Miraculous are less tools that enable the Kwami to interact with us, and are more outright power-limiters to keep them from blowing the planet to shit with a sneeze.

yet they get hurt continuosly and have a pain treshold of a normal human. miraculous is just made for the love square, you can't really count on some sort of coherence
>ladybug once threw a doll so hard that it landed on the eiffel tower about 5 km farther, all whilst doing a sonic shockwave
>the same ladybug got pinned down by reflekta by simply holding her wrist

Akuma basically have all the same strength and bullshit abilities as the Miraculous holders do, combined with their own brands of hax. You can't use them as accurate measures of how hard it is to damage someone like Ladybug or Cat Noir, because if they did any of that shit to us, we'd probably be dead.

They'd do nothing because if they fought ISIS infiltrates they would be called racists and considered flamboyant super villains.

>ITT: what would happen in any major American city
Check the crime stats, burgers. Your country is the real shithole

When fighting a villain on the Eiffel tower, in the Louvre, or at any other touristic attraction, they'd had to wait until running out of energy. Villains would always win.

Attached: 620_Eiffel.jpg (600x400, 87K)