/teams/ - General!

> Best to Worst current book? Aaron's Avengers vs Snyder's Justice League vs JLD vs JLO?

> Favorite past line ups / series?

> Past teams & line ups you want to see come back?

> Your own line up ideas?

> Creative team ideas?

Attached: 7c66c1489c5f58b0d99fd76087004f12._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 572K)

My European Marvel team...
Didn't think of it before but Ares could be on it also.

Attached: zz1 (48).jpg (920x618, 217K)

A bunch of Green Arrow Villains forced to appear on an interdimensional reality show.

Attached: Anti-Green Arrow Squad.jpg (3264x3264, 2.7M)

I want to see a Children of Banner team going on classic adventures of fighting super scientists and other monsters, Just need to do something setting up all of them in opposition to AIM after they vastly expanded their operations with Hydra getting crippled and SHIELD shut down.

Lyra, Scorpion, and Old Power only Skaar.

Attached: Banner Family.jpg (971x499, 171K)

The GOAT

Attached: 1541182097682.jpg (1200x600, 274K)

Ares led heroic kill crew.

Attached: zz1 (12).jpg (920x615, 170K)

> X-Men

Attached: zz1 (17).jpg (5320x1520, 1.61M)

Attached: secret warriors.png (1726x619, 1.41M)

How can any other dinky little team even hope to compete?

> Thunderbolts

Attached: zz1 (14).jpg (5624x1552, 2.14M)

Possibly my favourite team book of all time

Attached: Uncanny_X-Force_Vol_1_35_Textless.jpg (900x1366, 205K)

> Best to Worst current book? Aaron's Avengers vs Snyder's Justice League vs JLD vs JLO?
Can’t say, I haven’t followed a team book since Spider-Man and the X-Men ended
>Favorite past line ups / series?
Spider-Man and the X-Men, The New Mutants and the old school Suicide Squad, back when Ostrander was writing them
>Past teams & line ups you want to see come back?
I’d like to see Spidey’s class of younger Mutants come back.
>Your own line up ideas?
Magik, Andi, Robbie Ghost Driver, Blade’s Daughter, Wiccan, Hulkling
>Creative team ideas?
Love to see Ostrander work with someone like Crain

> 1990s villainous team (unfinished)

Attached: zz1 (26).jpg (2678x1194, 3.07M)

Heroes for Hire
>Luke and Danny decide to put together a new Heroes for Hire team to deal with stuff the Avengers won't get their hands dirty with or which are beneath their notice
>They immediately recruit She-Hulk (now normal) and Songbird to join up, but no one else is on-board with the idea
>On their first mission, they decide to go bust-up a cult that's been abducting people for ritualistic sacrifice.
>They run into Kaine, who has been trailing them for some time. He reluctantly joins up and they discover that the cultists are trying to resurrect and magically manipulate dead superheroes to do their bidding
>Due to their interference, the ritual goes wrong and the cult accidentally brings back Eric O'Grady. With nowhere else to go and Black Ant ruining his rep, he joins up with the team.
>Eventually, Domino and Finesse would act as Sixth Rangers, the former having a one-night stand with Danny and incidentally getting roped into some shit while the latter is hired as a mole by some shadowy enterprise or another and ends up defecting.

In terms of character dynamics
>Luke and Danny are co-leaders and bros
>Songbird is effectively their second-in-command and voice of reason
>Shulkie and Dom become snarky gal pals
>Finesse is autistic and Kaine begrudgingly tries to make her feel more welcome by taking her on as a daughter/sister figure, which leads to her defection
>O'Grady is disliked by everyone except Dom, who doesn't really mind his being a cheeky little shit, and Songbird, who thinks he can redeem himself and be a better person. Danny and She-Hulk do, however, tolerate him by having the patience of a saint and a sense of humour respectively.
>Dom and Danny have a brief fling but ultimately break up with no hard feelings
>O'Grady, She-Hulk and Dom provide most of the comedy, Kaine and Finesse bring humour with their stiff personalities.
>Tone of the book would be mostly fun and humorous but not completely comedic.

Attached: heroes for hire.jpg (2347x1506, 2.98M)

>stealth Carol thread
>absolutely nobody wants Carol on their team
OP must be reliving their middle school phys. ed. classes right now.

>>Shulkie and Dom become snarky gal pals

Attached: [zreact (19).jpg (317x265, 20K)

>>stealth Carol thread
OP here, it's really not.
Pic related is my current ideal Avengers team, Carol nowhere to be found.

I liked Carol as Ms Marvel on that team with Ares drawn by Cho, that's it.

>OP must be reliving their middle school phys. ed. classes right now.
What does this mean? I am nostalgic for the team, it was one of my first graphic novels but there is nothing immature about the style/tone of the book or Cho's artwork.

Attached: zz1 (28).jpg (920x615, 202K)

> Justice Incarnate (unfinished)

Attached: zz1 (10).jpg (1597x621, 1.31M)

> Exiles

Attached: zz1 (13).jpg (1250x614, 212K)

Fuck I would read about this team also can Marvel even use Zatanna/Wanda hybrid?

> Secret Avengers

>Fuck I would read about this team
Thanks user!
>also can Marvel even use Zatanna/Wanda hybrid?
No idea of the legality of the Amalgam universe.

Attached: zz1 (31).jpg (920x615, 178K)

bump

>Astonishing Avengers (Or something, I dunno)
I basically want to do a team of heroes who just travel through space saving other worlds and the like. Very Star Trek type deal with everyone piling into a spaceship and going on a cosmic adventure.

>Nova is travelling the cosmos alone, going from world to world as a nomadic hero
>One day, he finds a wrecked vessel pinging an SOS beacon and goes to investigate, finding an unconscious Cammi as the only survivor of some kind of encounter.
>Back on Earth, War Machine is carrying out repairs on an observational space station with Blue Marvel
>As they're finishing up, a portal in space rips open and spews out a veritable army of some kind of space mooks. Once they're defeated, they both venture through the portal to figure out where it leads to and wind up adrift in the middle of space
>Sif is visiting Beta Ray Bill on the Scuttlebutt when they unexpectedly stumble across the stranded Blue Marvel and War Machine, letting them aboard and hearing their story.
>Meanwhile, Nova takes the still unconscious Cammi to Mantis to see if she can use her powers to figure out what happened to her. Mantis discovers something dark and foreboding, yada yada, Cammi wakes up and explains further, it happens to be the same thing the others encountered
>The two factions are joined up eventually. With Nova taking the lead, they journey aboard Scuttlebutt to go counter the threat and ultimately decide to stick together afterwards.

>Nova as the leader
>War Machine as the total fish-out-of-water
>Cammi as the resourceful rogue
>Beta Ray Bill and Sif as smashers and the main couple
>Blue Marvel as the brains
>Mantis as the heart

Attached: Astonishing Avengers.jpg (1765x2259, 2.37M)

>Astonishing Avengers
Would read

I'm sure I'm alone in this it I've always liked the Justice League Dark, people seem to hate them but that shit is my fucking jam, new team with weirdos like manbat and Detective Chimp is also right up my ally

I need a team full of large breasted DC girls and an excuse for them to team up.

I enjoy it too and Tynion brought back Zatanna's lobster hat!

Attached: D1us2_1X0AElg4J.jpg (2048x1282, 289K)

>Power Girl, Poison Ivy, The Mighty Endowed, Giganta, Starfire and Cat Grant (for some reason) team up to fight a cosmic being from another dimension who wants to drink all the milkies in the universe
pay me

Needs a name.

Boob Patrol