Who’s the most well-known Marvel or DC character not to appear in any non-comics medium?

Who’s the most well-known Marvel or DC character not to appear in any non-comics medium?

Attached: 3D2A66EF-0EC5-4CA0-9E11-23EE02121E68.png (900x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_(comics)#In_other_media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman_(DC_Comics)#In_other_media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Brigade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marvel it might be moon Knight? I don't know. Could be Adam warlock but he was kinda in gotg2 so idk.

That's kinda tricky because Marvel and DC made countless games like Marvel vs Cappcom, and DC online where several dozens of heroes show up.

Is probably either a z-lister or a character created in the last 1/2 years, Sideways maybe?

Attached: 1550232717272.png (300x388, 280K)

Moon Knight was in some of the Lego games and in Ultimate Alliance.

The Endless.

I think of this everyday. This is no.joke. i monitor which movieless characters appear the most on co threads. Zatanna is the champion. Moon knight, she-hulk, the jsa, adam.wmalock, animal man, the new gods, tye question, plastic man also appear sometimes.

Yeah film wise there's alot, but there are games and shit that they have appeared in.

for dc is very difficult because they have a lot of cartoons featuring at least once minor characters.

Also forgot Namor, Sentry and Ms. Marvel.
I focus on those who appear a lot here, so they are somewhat popular.
Animal man.

DC, I don't think the Jack Knight Starman has ever appeared anywhere.

Or Tommy Monaghan.

Animal Man was in a few cartoons and DCUO.

DC: Snowflame

Rick Jones (with Teen Brigade)

Dream/Morpheus

Who are the most well-known DC characters that haven't appeared in any live-action movie?

Green Arrow.

Paul Dini wanted Batman to have a near death experience where he met Morpheus and Death (or maybe it was just Death, can't remember rn) in TAS, based on his experience when he was mugged and beaten. Neil Gaiman was more than OK with what Dini had planned, thought it was awesome and fitting for both Sandman's and Batman's universes/world views. I think DC didn't allow it due to their crossover policy or something like that.

It's on that Batman biographical comic he did some time ago, it's a very good read.

If you need to refrence any of this, Wikipedia has a "In Other Media" section on characters, such as this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_(comics)#In_other_media

from jla alone:
martian manhunter
john stewart, guy gardner, kyle ryner
wally west
hawkman
the atom
green arrow
black canary
and a lot more that are not the big three+aquaman+barry+cyborg

Tommy Monaghan
He was mentioned in JL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman_(DC_Comics)#In_other_media

Appears in Marvel's Super Hero Show
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Brigade

From dc
Tommy Monaghan.
Linda Danvers
Jack Knight
Dream/Morpheus

Dream appeared in a bunch of fanmade movies

All of those are on CW shows though.

I'm still bewildered there hasn't been a Sandman movie yet. It's bizarre.

Warner really likes to play it safe with their cape films, so anyone outside of Batman and Superman usually fits the bill.

Attached: Noteddy.jpg (340x364, 19K)

I guess Resurrection Man never appeared anywhere besides the comics.

this. It counts for me. I am curious to see 1) what happens to all marvel/dc characters when they arrive in live action 2) how they are received by the general public. Will the popularity ranking be the same as in comic books?
I hope all semi relevant characters get adapted while people still care about superheroes enough to allow a Shazam movie to happen.

you asked for movies

Fuck that's a hard one because of all the Lego games being full of literally Who's. I guess for DC it would be the Endless

Nah WB played it retarded and gave D listers a movie before Wonder Woman or Flash

Didn't Dream appear in BvS, though?

Which D listers?

Swordsman

no

Flash can't timetravel into dreams. Unless he had help from Morpheus or was himself a disguise.

Attached: the-flash-ezra-miller.jpg (620x356, 54K)

>s. Marvel.
Lots of characters have minor roles in videogames or apear as background characters in cartoons, I think that without dedicated tv serie movie or videogame Lobo and Namor ...

He can use the cosmic treadmill to travel to different dimensions and realities.

Attached: 45cf208b854a90f50b5fc2779907a422-1024x735.jpg (1024x735, 156K)

>Marvel
Sentry, Doctor Nemesis, Fantomex, also some modern age x-men twinks, like Anole or Quirinius Quire are popular among girls.

>Quirinius Quire
Fuck, i'm not english speaker so don't know how his name correctly write and copied wrong part of name.

Slipknot, Enchantress, Diablo

im talking about mainstream animation/movies/series
Annihilus , Moon Knight, She Hulk, Spider Woman , Mocking Bird

also Web of Shadows

>Moon Knight, She Hulk
both been in cartoons

She hulk was in MVC3 and Spider-Woman and Moon Knight were in Ultimate Alliance.
Both games were very mainstream.

That sucks, it sounds fucking amazing.

Post a screenshot of it if it happened

Post proof or gtfo. is not proof.

>I'm still bewildered there hasn't been a Sandman movie yet. It's bizarre.
I'm pretty sure that Gaiman has sway and he doesn't want a Sandman movie/tv show. As a far of Sandman, I don't want one either unless it is really made by a top tier director that is passionate about the books.

Namor.

Well Sony is apparently going to be releasing a Morpheus movie so that's not going to be true soon.

Shit I read that as "Morbius", my bad.

For DC, it'd either be this, or a lot of 90's-00's era legacy heroes that were, and still are, super popular but god fucked over because they were relatively new and didn't have the name recognition the OGs have. So Cassandra Cain, Kyle Raynor, Connor Hawke etc. With Wally and Kon-El as the exceptions. Maybe Tim Drake too to a lesser extent.

This for Marvel.

Kyle shows up in JLU.

Is it even possible for the Namor rights to be unfucked? From what ive heard even if they do manage to get it back from Universal or make deals like with Sony, they still wont be able to do him.

Yes and S:TAS as well but that's all of TWO episodes across all the hundreds of episodes that made up the entirety of the DCAU. Kinda shitty really since he was THE GL for the most part at the time and even now, he's still one of the most popular ones among actual GL fans. Maybe more so than Hal even.

There was a whole section of Ultimate Alliance about Atlantis where Namor shows up.

Well yeah but OP was asking for not appearing at media at all. Also actually I think he appears in a animated green lantern series.

>I'm pretty sure that Gaiman has sway

From Gaiman's twitter:
>"I don’t own Sandman. I don’t control the rights. I definitely don’t control the movies. You need to address your frustration to Warner Bros I’m afraid."

Gaiman doesn't have any say in whether Warner makes a Sandman movie or not and I doubt he cares, which makes it all the more confusing that they haven't pulled the trigger on it.

It's like Warner only wants to fuck over Alan Moore and NO ONE ELSE.

Attached: wutdog.jpg (316x396, 13K)

Oh shit, you're right. My brain was thinking for some reason, characters who BARELY showed up in other media despite being well-known. Did he really show up in GL:TAS? I hardly remember that show.

Also come to think of it, Tim Drake gets more love than Kon-El anyway, so I was wrong there.

>"Kyle" shows up in JLU.

FTFY

Attached: Not Hal.jpg (480x368, 25K)

>Maybe more so than Hal even.

Speaking of Hal...

Attached: Parallax.jpg (580x880, 91K)

He was still an artist and had the demeanor and personality of Kyle, at least. I'd say he was more Kyle than Hal, if anything.

Nah its really him in JLU. It's from that episode where Amazo comes back to earth and ends up getting rid of the green lanter corps.

Also Hal only shows up in an episode at JLU when he temporarily swaps with John.

Jade

Attached: 5d1ead64db292ec78fc265f3fa165b62.jpg (396x600, 86K)

She Hulk and they had many opportunities

The lego games make this near impossible.

my nigga based captain atom

inb4 dr manhattan

Attached: captain atom.png (220x364, 163K)