Take a guess for things that will happen in Endgame, I will screencap the most interesting ones

Attached: 2342.jpg (800x450, 84K)

>Rhodey dies protecting one of the Avengers, most likely Tony Stark
>Captain America sacrifices himself but in a way that continues his legacy in the series, instead of dying he becomes a cosmic being like Adam Warlock who protects the infinity stones

A few guesses
>Tony and War Machine will form the proton cannon
>Carol will get her ass kicked by Thanos, and Thor will be the one to give her a pep talk saying he's lost plenty of times
>Scott will get really emotional/angry during the final fight, thinking of his daughter as he stops the living fuck out of Thanos while in giant form
>Pic related will happen between Cap and Thanos
>Everyone gets unsnapped, the heroes will rally together when Cap yells "Avengers, Assemble!" which will lead to the Avengers theme playing as every hero stands next to each other in a panning shot, where they then charge Thanos.
>Quicksilver will be brought back from the dead saying "You didn't see that coming?". Both Wanda and Clint will be overjoyed.

Attached: Cap vs Thanos.jpg (936x1392, 431K)

I want to hug that android.

Attached: avengers4spoilers.png (1185x1211, 3.24M)

Nebula unsaps everyone back to live

>Tony and War Machine will form the proton cannon
Sounds awesome. Hope they do it. Have a little turret on top for Rocket.
>Carol will get her ass kicked by Thanos, and Thor will be the one to give her a pep talk saying he's lost plenty of times
I hope this happens. However I think the only way she is shown to be fallible is by being a wrecking ball. So she might have a moment where she blasts away at the wrong time, having her own Starlord moment.
>Scott will get really emotional/angry during the final fight, thinking of his daughter as he stops the living fuck out of Thanos while in giant form
Giants job all the time. They're function is to get hit in the shin and fall down. Felt this way ever since the Hulk fucked up Ant Man in the ultimates cartoon movie.

Oh I'm not saying Scott wins the day, I'm saying we'll see him get really aggressive in his giant form, only to be tossed aside by Thanos. Imagine that, a 50ft tall man being hurled back at you

Would be cool. I think they'll need to do something a little extra with Ant Man's powerset, but that's tricky to do since Hank is out of the picture.

Scott will use Pym Particle Disks on the Gauntlet.

Attached: ANTS!.png (1370x1542, 328K)

>Tony fucks Nebula for three hours straight

>She gets really kinky with it and makes some of the Iron Man armor a part of her

>"How do you like it? Fucking your own creation?"

>"Start calling me Daddy and you'll see how much I love it."

>Nebula cums a little petroleum jelly from the excitement of getting "proper" fatherly love

Best thing they could do would be surprise people and not do what we expect. Couple of things that would be surprising because of the unlikelihood.

1. All original Avengers survive
2. Fox character shows up
3. Some snapped characters don’t magically return
4. Thanos survives

Expected:
>Cap vs Thanos "I can do this all day" moment
>Time travelling or different realities
>They set up Carol as the leader but after she fucks it up big time, I think her 1 vs 1 against Thanos will be like Spidey vs Cap in civil war, she might be stronger but dude has experience on his side
>All the heroes resurrected vs Thanos and his army
>Deads: Everyone but Rocket, Widow, Clint, Hulk dies but Banner stays.

Muh fanfic
>Scott or Clint bonding with Thanos over daughters
>Goose
>The epilogue is like 10 years later, we actualy witness how the mcu ends. Easter eggs like King of Wakanda and King of Atlantis royal wedding.
>Cap and Tony kamikaze kill Thanos
>Thunderbolts post credits that mirrors Ironman/Fury

Carol's been fighting off in other galaxies since 1995. She probably is well over her rookie phase.

The movie ends with the theaters playing it exploding, killing all MCU fans. The shrapnel flies off and kills the DCEU fans too.

Then the movie industry waits for 10 years before making superhero movies again, and we can go back to getting good ones.

Avengers win. blah blah blah. But whne they get back home they find that reversing the snap has ripple effects.

There's something attacking NY when the Avengers return. They are about to go into battle when a gruff voice is heard from off camera --

"We got this, bub."

There's a hand in the foreground with Tony and Steve in the background looking at the person. Then three claws pop out.

Cut to black.

>That slight re-positioning of Thanos
>At first he doesn’t register Cap more than a flea, then suddenly gets irritated

Say what you will about modern day Starlin and Thanos, but Starlin in his prime was masterful, and Thanos was a fantastic character.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO SCOTT IS GONNA SAY IT!!!

Attached: paul-rudd-runs-as-scott-lang-for-avengers-infinity-war-03.jpg (817x1222, 264K)

Nebula gets the last hit on Thanos the same way Gamora did when she thought she killed him except for real

Seething

A gay relationship is highlighted. Perhaps Bucky or maybe Peter

You. I like you

Attached: 20121221152652.jpg (635x400, 111K)

>that unused shot from the Infinity War trailer will actually happen in Endgame, except including Carol, Clint, and Scott
I would like it.

It will be complete garbage but you faggots and the rest of the general public will eat it up like the cum guzzling Disney-sluts you all are

I don't want this, but I know this will happen.

>>Carol with Fury
>>Fury "You know, they'll need a new Captain..."

Nebula finally gets hair.

>Quicksilver will be brought back from the dead saying "You didn't see that coming?". Both Wanda and Clint will be overjoyed.
Holy crap, that needs to happen

avengers have a convo with spider-man setting him up as the face of the MCU for the next 10 years

Isn't she a cyborg?

Caps funeral, after everyone has left it's just Iron Man and Bucky left standing there, they don't talk to each other but the silence says a lot.