Every show that’s still around from the 90’s or 2000’s has pulled these gimmicks at attempting to maintain...

Every show that’s still around from the 90’s or 2000’s has pulled these gimmicks at attempting to maintain relevancy but ends up failing every time. Why not just embrace the antiquity of the show and distance yourself from the Rick & Morty kikes?

Attached: 30DAE80A-D386-4ED4-ACC7-85A4DA30E4F9.jpg (2048x1152, 311K)

One this should have been Milhouse and not Bart

Waite Bart is due for another girlfriend.

wow this is a deep image.

Bad publicity = good publicity
If a run-of-the-mill Zombie Simpsons episode was announced nobody here would care

People would over react over this show ending and I don't get why, who even watches these episodes

Attached: 1537262649216.jpg (758x567, 99K)

Who would Bart main in League?

People stop watching Simpsons around 2005
the fan art shows it. no one talks about the new people in Springfield since then.

Bart would play Soulja Boy

I'm sure people did talk about the movie (2007) after that I'm sure it was a point of no return

>An upcoming episode of The Simpsons will have Bart and his male friends be upset about an all female reboot of Itchy and Scratchy and boycott the show, but when Bart ends up liking it he joins a group of woke 6th graders who commit crimes against the patriarchy.

based

Attached: 1522000647017.png (3840x2160, 2.06M)

I saw part of a new Simpsons episode for the first time in like 15 years the other day.
>They all have cell phones
>Flat screen TV
>Watching Netflix
Holy shit it was jarring.

South Park did it 10 years ago

and it's still one off the best video game episodes in cartoons

But The Simpsons had an episode in 2007 where Bart and Marge play WoW

What does woke mean

I think the problem is that a lot of episodes that failed did it as "this is how the show is now, deal with it, next episode it's back to the status quo".

The few that pulled it off well, pulled it off as a gimmick, like the episode of TMNT or American Dad.
They took the video game as a gimmick. Same thing with South Park even though it was literally just a giant advertisement for the game, they made the game into part of the comedy.

It means you woke up, you took the red pill.

No, wait

Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Woke = Cultural Marxist.
Seeing all social interactions as part of a Marxist bourgeoisie/proletariat, oppressor/oppressed dynamic. Feminist dialectic 'the personal is political' on steroids.

i ask what a 4 letter word means and you come at me with "Marxist bourgeoisie/proletariat"

im slow man

Not awake + broke= woke

>tfw remember being a kid in 2007 and thinking the addition of every character having a flip phone and the ways they had them use them in the narrative was awkward, out of touch and cringy
>that was 12 fucking years ago

Q. with so much of the in show tech randomly updating, the tv, suddenly computers though the show made a big fuss about them not having computers at one point...
have they gotten a new car yet?

Someone was talking about the new Simpsons characters being overdesigned. I feel the same way when I saw their take on that celebrity selfie.

Attached: Gmj1awPGPCvUx5386sv9_1082143156.jpg (721x583, 169K)

>2007 was 12 fucking years ago

Attached: 1980 was 76 years ago.jpg (500x500, 32K)

This is going to end with a "GAMERS R BAD" message, isn't it?

Then being woke is totally for you.

I caught a rerun of a fourth season episode today, namely the one where Ralph has a crush on Lisa. There was that bit of Krusty talking about his past during the 70s, and I realized that talking about the 70s feels as far away as talking about World War II or I. How many people even know what was the Vietnam War anymore?

No matter how you look at it, The Simpsons is an outdated show. It's been a zombie literally for decades now.

>Kid in 2007
How did it feel growing up in the alleged downfall shit ear?

Attached: zoomshift.png (1101x1211, 794K)

have they added new regulars?