Any comics similar to Groundhog Day in terms of time loops?

Any comics similar to Groundhog Day in terms of time loops?

Attached: 623CD93E-3FD0-4F31-941B-07340637D6CC.jpg (1700x2530, 1.15M)

any capeshit, it's so unprofessional they have to reboot everything every now and then these days.

Lobo vs Mask

Legends of Tomorrow had an episode based on Groundhog Day where the ship blows up time and time again and one of the new characters has to find the cause. It was a fun episode.

Seconds is sorta like that, except the main character purposefully goes back in time to make these changes for what she believes is the greater good. An alright read.

Attached: 81sF4Mrz+NL.jpg (1877x2473, 423K)

I too like watching comics on TV

>in terms

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any comics with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel .. and maybe I could love time travel comics too ..

>catched

i thought it was more like she changes whatever she wrote in the piece of paper and all of the stuff she does after that is her on auto pilot, not having memories of what happened up until when she woke up

I guess Superman:Red Son has a very long-term timeloop wherre Luthor is Superman's ancestor.

That's a different kind of time loop. And more of a time paradox, I think.

He's talking about the Groundhog Day kind of time loop: where the main character is trapped in an endless repeat of a specific period of time and has to do something to break the cycle.

Heroes Reunited (last arc from Heroes Reborn before they return)

There's several "timeloop" manga where the gimmick is that the hero goes back a certain amount of time if killed and uses his knowledge to resolve the situation. There's also a lot of "redo reincarnation" where they get a second chance at life. And a few "jesus reincarnation" one where they come back to life after getting killed". But I can't really remember one where a hero is trapped in a timeloop as the core story of the manga.

Re:Zero has a "timeloop" plus Groundhog Day loop. Redo/Jesus reincarnations are most "trapped in a video game/fantasy" mangas

Wrong board technically but still relevant

Attached: 51Niz0QT8GL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (335x499, 47K)

Honestly, I liked the movie more

All You Need is Kill comes to mind, which got adapted into Edge of Tomorrow (Starring Tom Cruise).

All you need is kill!
*BWA BWA BWA-BWA BWA*
All you need is kill, kill.
Kill is all you need.

No, that is a different type of reincarnation, I didn't mean that. Also the Jesus type is very rare for isekai aside for as a way of transportation into it, but technically they are never dead in a new world.

Again, this is the "reset if dead" type, he's not trapped as such since he can do whatever until he dies.

reincarnated slime

Good movie, I remember getting really confused about the ending tho.

Reddit did a fan episode of rick and morty bases on groundhog day editing the same 40 seconds clip over and over

...Did it work well?

>...

Attached: kosaku.jpg (600x338, 86K)