You are going to have lunch with this man for at least 40 min

You are going to have lunch with this man for at least 40 min
No phones
No computers
You can pick the place and its free
You cannot inflict bodily harm to him

Where do you go and what do you talk about

Attached: butch-hartman-post1.jpg (620x695, 221K)

Chick fil a and how awesome Jesus is

We go to Chick Fil a and talk about a potential Nostalgia Critic show.

I'll go where he wants to, whether it's fine dining, casual or just Uncle Chito's Taco Stand.

I'll ask about his life and experiences in the industry. The man has had a hand in one of the best eras of Cartoon Network, and why he decided to switch to Nick and stay there for almost 2 decades, maybe more.

Somewhere with canard al orange

Talk about why he let his faith force him to change something so god dam major in an established FICTIONAL world. (seriously best waifu had a backstory)
And ask him where he lost his drive

oh and tell him American Protestantism is a scam and tell him to join a real church of the lord like the Roman Catholics or eastern boiz

what does Chick fil a and Jesus have to do with this.

Episcopal is pretty good

>An anglican off shoot
Anglicans may be the least heretical meme but they are still a meme

I talk about how his gender-bending episode of his show launched off an entire generation of TG fetish degenerates, including myself.

Attached: 1462677922021.png (428x428, 291K)

Talk about my messiah created in a novel.

>claims to be a christian
>makes cartoons which promote the supernatural, sorcery and spiritism

what did he mean by this

This. Just talk about how great our Lord is and pray.

take him too a local joint that does lumberjack proportions, req the breakfast hash, flapjacks and Italian sausage.

simply just talk too him about his past work or general production questions, ask if he can talk about what he's working on, see if he has any advice on drawing and animation etc. it's always nice too talk to a fellow animation nerd, it's not something that happens a lot but i still enjoy it.

in the scumbags defence, so did Tolkien and he was a STAUNCH catholic goodboi

I say its ok in fiction

Chickfila is fucking awesome don't even meme about that

Chick fil a is well known for having Christian values.

Vic Mignana also claimed to be a christian and was on shows with faggots and atheists and groped underaged girls.

I think that's exactly why he retconned ghosts to not be dead humans in Danny Phantom. Didn't want to promote the idea that people can go somewhere either than heaven or hell upon death, didn't want to deal with why he couldn't refer to religious concepts like heaven. I mean from a Christian perspective the answer to a bunch of ghosts on earth would be to tell them about Jesus so they get sent to heaven, obviously he couldn't do that on TV so he decided to just sidestep the whole issue.

>groped underaged girls.
Citation needed.

And Rule 34

thank him for giving me my waifu

I would kill to see a female character shown with tits that big in todays shows

Attached: 1551740817877.png (640x480, 343K)

small italian bistro & discuss the pros and cons of animation formats, from flip notes to CGI

>A waifu who possibly kill you
Nah, i don't take that risk without sodomizing her first

Halfway into the conversation I scream FAIRY GOD PARENTS with violent spasms, flinging the silverware and plates all over the place

>"I wish for your love and loyalty"
>"I wish for you to be human/alive again"
bam you have a wife sans magic
bonus points might be that she was likely a slave before death and possibly a coptic egyptian or even possibly a orthadox greek

Attached: 1551797607197.png (2480x3508, 2.89M)

I would ask him if he can draw something for me and put effort on it, I really can't tell if his art its that shitty now or just doesn't try.

Attached: 1539759347639.jpg (1080x1047, 85K)

Groping anyone is bad but I think you guys mad because he's anti faggot.

He hugged people because most people wanted hugs and he got too used to doing it without asking every time. He apologized. He's not some sex criminal.

You can be a christian and still like fiction.

And amazing fucking chicken.

In fact, it's a prerequisite.

Not for me.

>Chick fil a
Leave fucking Chick fil a out of this.

>.
i would talk about danny phantom and ask him if he used another inspiration for that aside from spiderman. Then i would remind him that he should have killed god fairyoldparents before the fuckin baby and remind him that other fuckin kids can have fairyoldparents or he could have motherfuckin timeskip and pulled us a boruto (before boruto was a thing). And finally would end with an austistic scream

Where is oaxis butch?