How the fuck did the nordicucks get away with und underage furry shit???

How the fuck did the nordicucks get away with und underage furry shit???

youtube.com/watch?v=01QxKpuwBOg

Attached: 63354769.jpg (1514x576, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/theravenfox/journal/Bobsheaux-s-Trolls-Are-My-Favorite-Breakfast-735041481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canines are sexually mature at four to six months.

That’s a real nicely drawn arrow there, buddy. Your constant threads are getting some more production value I see.

In canines, sexual maturity (puberty) occurs between the ages of 6 to 12 months for both males and females, you fucking retard.
Yeah, whatever. Fuck off, hugofag.

Why are you making troll threads (someone needs to delete thread)

Yeah, and roughly a year passed between films. She's an adult and can make her own decisions.

>She's an adult and can make her own decisions
LMAO. In the second movie, the mother was still bossing her around. You junglefags are fucking pathetic.

You're a grown man living under your parents roof. Your mother doesn't try to exert any authority over you?

Also learn how to draw an arrow. You can't criticize animation if you cannot even draw a straight line.

-----------------> See? Even I can do it.

>You junglefags are fucking pathetic.
Jesus the irony actually hurts.
I’ve never even seen the movies but it seems like you’re an expert. Guess you’ve gotta be in order to sperg about it for more than a year.

>Imagine having a vendetta against an old cartoon

Bobsheaux shall forever go down in history not for his personal achievements, but as a person that was disgusted by this and inspired your autism crusade.

Wait, I thought Bobsheaux was a high functioning furry? Wouldn't he love this?

>You're a grown man living under your parents roof.
(You)

lol remember when you deleted your YouTube account last month because someone tracked it down? Those were good times

He used to have a DeviantArt. His name was Wabuu1. He deleted it after he was called out.

OP are you Wabuu1? You're being very quiet

No, I just knew about the account because that literally who e-celeb's gf called him out on DA for leaving a rude YouTube comment or some shit. deviantart.com/theravenfox/journal/Bobsheaux-s-Trolls-Are-My-Favorite-Breakfast-735041481

>you deleted your YouTube account last month because someone tracked it down?
I was tracked down by a faggot who is subscribed to PewDiePie and that watches a fuckload of furry shit and that has playlist of jungledyret hugo. That same faggot is here ITT

Attached: The real hugofag aka stinky piece of shit.png (3100x1192, 1.14M)

Ironically, he's also subscribed to Bobsheaux.

Fuck me that's humiliating
Fuck me you're pathetic. You were exposed and humiliated by a FURRY. You were beaten and broken by a mentally ill dogfucker.

You will never recover from this.

>by a FURRY
(YOU)

Her Mother was also telling her to move out because it was getting crowded

She started to dig a den next to the one of her mother. She wasn't supposed to truly move out.

No, vixens usually just don't move that far from their original den. Usually they end up moving dens later when they have cubs.

You know that all of this doesn't make her an adult, right ???

either delete this thread or give us more ideas for RitAbuse.

Attached: frisket.gif (1000x750, 265K)

Telling me (you) doesn't negate my point. You utter failure. The simple fact that you were exposed by a furry isn't what's funny. You were exposed
by a furry, a furry youtuber and his wife made fun of you, and when you came to a degenerate imageboard to try to salvage some dignity, you were found out again. You gibbering miscarriage.

▲▲

I don't give a shit of what you think. Fuck and your shitty movie. You're nothing but a pathetic waste of flesh and a lowcow.

Fuck off abusefag, stay on gurochan were you belong. Rita is only for cute.

Attached: 1493980872272.png (418x455, 80K)

>>Lolcow

Because Bobsheaux and his wife were laughing at ME

I like these movies a lot

The songs are great, rita's cute, animations' nice

They would laugh at you too. Delusional faggot.

But they aren't. They're laughing at (YOU). WE'RE laughing at (YOU).
And now because of your sperging, hundreds of new people not only now know of your disgusting failure, but are also being exposed to this film you hate so much. They're liking it. Their children are liking it. The film series is showing a surge in popularity singularly because of you.

How does it feel to know you failed so hard you caused others to succeed? Your failure will employ animators and bring joy to children. Your misery and incompetence will make the world happier.

Attached: 1416518581388OLIS.jpg (1221x654, 168K)

Reminder

>Del unsourced POV content. Flagging other bits for citation.
>Incoherent prose. I suspect someone's using a mechanical translator.
>Incoherent prose and this character doesn't sound like a significant one. Empty sections.
>Incoherent
>Protected "Jungledyret Hugo": Persistent disruptive editing - Persistent introduction of incoherent prose.
>More gibberish
>That is not what "implied" means.
>Verbose and unhelpful.

abuse, not guro.

As a kid I really liked the scene in A Bugs Life where Flik is beaten within an inch of his life by Thumper, and still love to see heroes beaten and pulverized.

Am I an abusefag?

nah, just girl with issues

Why do you keep posting this shit movie

Attached: 1542497925030.gif (371x209, 1.35M)

He's autistically obsessed with it. He's (mis)edited its Wikipedia page so many times it got temporarily placed into protection.

Ok not into furry crap but I enjoy a delusional user getting BTFO