They're 15 today

Say something nice about them

Attached: cartoonBREW.jpg (558x220, 32K)

Why not let them say something themselves?

>*ding ding ding* Ahem-- FUCK LASSETER

kek

They introduce me to a lot of non-mainstream work, including a bunch of great short films, and for that I'm thankful.

Give me a hug user

No, no dude it's supposed to go like
>ahem, truck fump lasseter, and savino
>check out these shitty student projects
>large toonboom ad on every page

Shit in my mouth and call me Good Doggo.

Amid is good for a laugh.

Attached: 213423455.png (777x440, 106K)

Thanks for killing Harvey Beaks.

Who let this shit-in-the-street-pajeet off his meds?

I wouldn't let my baby eat food I don't like. maybe my dog, but not my baby

Well, Amid has spent the last 6 years trying to destroy Pixar, and he finally succeeded. Congratulations

>*critiques a show concept that's clearly not intended for him*

Attached: based-amidi.jpg (399x399, 22K)

I guess he's getting a steady enough flow of royalties from the artbooks he's made about Pixar with Pixar's full collaboration and resources to realize he doesn't need them anymore

>based

he's not wrong

They’re the only animation news site that has actual discussions.

"IT'S NOT MEANT FOR YOU" is a deflect for people who know they made something bad.

But using it to defend something when you're a critic yourself is like 10 times more meaningless

This entirely.

Maybe if you want have discussions with bitter pretentious fucks.

>Discussions
>Every discussion is based around Amid's opinion and commentary
>Comments are moderated before posted and sometimes take over a day to get approved
>Some topics are just never talked about at all, like the Sausage Party controversy, because Amid got paid out to promote the movie and couldn't shit-talk it

I'll take Yea Forums, thanks.

They're still the least elitist animation site around. It's very rare to find a website dedicated to golden age animation that doesn't shit its pants in anger over flash animation or CGI. Even rarer to find one not run by a John K. apologist.

heh

>15 today
The "Journalists" or the website?

I liked them circa 008 when i was heavy into animation.
Like most blogs though, they've went to shit hard and fast.

When I started visiting the site, I liked the idea of an animation news website, but then I couldn't stand Amid. At first I thought well I don't have to agree with everything he said, but damn I end not liking him at all.

Thank God for Catsuka now that is a cool site.