Choose

Choose.

Attached: yjvsdcau.png (1400x700, 1.49M)

How is this a fair comparison?

Choose between the real heroes or the gender bent/ youth bent versions? Lmfao

YJ, DCAU will always hold a place in my heart, but it ended and YJ is still ongoing for the time being. I honestly consider YJ as the DCAU's successor. I very much prefer it to the lame N52 movie-universe they got going.

useless JL or useful JL. i pick useful.

Funny you say that when in Young Justice the JL is completely useless. And I'm not even kidding in season 3.

Justice League is an unreasonably high bar. That was the swansong for the entire DCAU.

How about Justice League Action vs Young Justice

are you serious?

>or the gender bent

Only gender bend we got in YJ is Negative Woman, and even that has some basis in the comics.

YJ. JLA was fun, but it felt like a shallow attempt at replicating Brave and the Bold's charm.

>one of the weakest DC shows vs the best DC show
user, I...

Hey, JLU's pretty good. No need to talk shit about it.

Right. How is this a question? JL/JLU didn't end every episode with the villains going "You didn't win! All still according to plan"

Attached: DCAU Justice League.jpg (2560x1920, 2.69M)

>JL/JLU didn't end every episode with the villains going "You didn't win! All still according to plan"

That didn't happen in YJ either.

The fuck are you talking about? One of the things fans poked fun about, especially in season one of YJ, was how nearly each episode ended with The Light talking about how nothing had changed, or how things are still going according to plan.

YJ is plot based. Justice League was a monster/villain of the week.

I legit love YJ but the Timmverse loves us back.

Attached: 1506607159216.png (200x200, 73K)

That's not true, especially in JLU. The CADMUS and Legion of Doom arcs were stories being told all season

I actually prefer Young Justice. Mainly cause the animation is miles better. JL always triggered me on how they had no inner ears and how Supergirls head was so massive it was bigger than her whole body in her first appearance

But JL had Superman jobbing HARD. The writers even admitted they just did it to show how big the enemy is

>Actually consideres YJ the best DC show
Fuck off underage

This is as brainlet as it fucking gets. You really think plot based shows are inherently better? The pacing in YJ is so atrocious because of the fact that it's "plot based". Also JLU was plot based as well, 39 fucking episodes, more than YJ has even aired you retard.

So? Are you some kind of dumb powerlevel fag? STAS and JL/JLU did a good job with using Superman, because he shouldn't be able to solve fucking everything on his own. That's the entire point of having the Justice League, to fight threats they can't do alone. Who gives a shit if Clark gets momentarily incapacitated by electricity, it's one of his valid non kryptonite weaknesses.

Young Justice made him a deadbeat cunt, so that's far worse.

>JLU had 39 episodes
>Young Justice aired 59 so far

user, do you even know how to count?

I though YJ had 13 episode seasons and was in the middle of its third. My other points still stand.

Attached: helper mouth.png (657x527, 41K)

No, that means you didn't even watch it. At least watch both shows before commenting on this thread.

Old DC animated is like throwing the bar on top of a building.

I watched the first Season of YJ it was terrible so I stopped. Sorry I'm not some dumb faggot who watches shows he doesn't like

No it's not. They cut so many corners

Both are good but I think Young Justice is slightly ahead due to character development.

Memorable things about JLU
>The Question in general
>"I SPENT 75 MILLION DOLLARS JUST TO TRIGGER SUPERMAN"
>infinite mass punch
>"I have no idea who this is."
Memorable things about YJ
>
>Wally's death, I guess
I'll have to go with JLU for now

Are you implying YJ didn't do a timeskip so it didn't have to write character development for its entire cast?

That was JLU, not JL.
Fucking retard. I was saying "all according to my plan" is result of the plot based storytelling. Most of JL was monster of the week but the moment plot lines were introduced in JLU they pulled the "all according to the plan" with Luthor and cadmus.

I'm probably biased because of Batman the Animated Scenes.
>I'll have to go with JLU for now
See that's fair. Let Young Justice end first then we can examine both as a whole.

But they didn't have Luthor lose every episode and then get on a screen with Waller and go "it's all according to plan" like the light did. In fact they actually created intrigue and suspense with competing villains working against both each other and the heroes.

>genderbent
Trap version pls

Attached: tumblr_nq8040QiEZ1tagrfuo3_640.png (624x500, 562K)

YJ doesn't even have a moment as good as Darkseid beating the shit out of Orion, turning to Superman, smiling and saying "Spare the rod....", which probably isn't even a top 25 JL moment.

JL/JLU.

C'mon, user, give me something hard

JL characters are more likeable. I mean fuck they managed to make Batman likeable without having to act like a "dark badass" all the time.

>Superman is either a jobber or a mary sue
Why are DCAU fags like? JL did a terrible job at balancing the League. Justice League Action did it way better.

Yeah, that's what tips the scales for me too. I found the characters in JL/U very endearing, and I was emotionally invested in their adventures because I liked them. I think YJ felt more polished and ambitious as a series, but its main cast just didn't manage to capture my heart the same way.

But JL ruined DCAU Batman.

How?

>Justice League Action did it way better.
No, no. JLA characterizations were terrible and Superman specially was a huge Mary Sue in that.

I liked him on JL, he was actually a nice but serious guy just wanting to make his job, not wanking, not being a jerk, just Batman.

DCAUfags are cancer

DCAU is only accurate and good as far as Batman and Superman depictions go, everyone else is fucked with to cater to their stories.

YJ at least tries to keep every one consistent with the source material, but....the fucking drama is high school bullshit.

In 2019 they both retroactively suck, but YJ has the potential to go further provided more inventive writing is involved.

>DCAU is only accurate and good as far as Batman and Superman depictions go, everyone else is fucked with to cater to their stories.
Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, and the Flash had good characterization and episodes. Even Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman had good characterization, despite not having much episodes for themselves.

>Wonder Woman had good characterization
No. Absolutely not.

>JLA characterizations were terrible
Better than the one in JL

>being competent is being a huge mary sue
Why are people like that?

Yes, she did.

>Oh, look. Superman lost his super-powers, but he managed to take down more enemies than Batman and Big Barda combined! Way to go, Superman!
Sure, the cartoon was mostly comedic and i think this depiction was based on the silver age Superman, but still.

And the characterizations were terrible. Literally almost New 52 tier.

Explain why she's good or accurate. What specifically? Because as far as I'm concerned her entire origin and mythos was fucked with to almost oblivion so she could be Batman's fuck girl.

Move along. DCAU Wonder Woman hasn't aged well.

>unironically attempting to make this claim about YJ when they turned Dick into a quip machine, Bart into a twink, Superboy into an emotionless drone, Superman into an avoidant, deadbeat asshole and Miss Martian into a ditzy airhead
You can just say you don't read comics.

I do, and in a nutshell it's pretty accurate. Apparently YOU don't read comics. Just tumblr fanfiction

But of course. An assblasted Batmanfag
>And the characterizations were terrible
They were good. Most characters in JL and JLU were just "bland serious hero"

The fuck? The only thing they changed about her origin was the exclusion of Steve Trevor. So instead of Steve crashing into the island, telling the world has gone to shit over some war, there being a tournament held to determine who's going to bring him back and fight in it, Diana entering the tournament with a disguise because she was the princess, and Diana winning and becoming Wonder Woman, they just had her stealing her costume and lasso and going against her mother's orders to help Man's World.
The relationship with Batman also only began much later on. She even dated Steve Trevor before it.

Wonder Woman in JL/JLU was well characterized because while she was naive, uncultured, and judgmental, she also serious, compassionate, and somewhat funny. She wasn't overly smug, show-off or violent like the recent animated incarnations. The only better Wonder Woman in terms of animated portrayal is the one from her solo animated movie.

You act like Clark was fucking useless. Quit being a black and white faggot

Wonder Woman's only problem on the show, like Flash, was hardly ever getting spotlight. Her characterization was fine, just not fully explored

I'm not even a Batman fan. I mentioned that episode because it was the first example to come to my mind.

And no, they weren't good. The better characters were the obscure ones, but even then they didn't showed up enough because JLA sucked when it came to balancing the cast. Instead of focusing on a obscure character while using Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman as a gateway, like they marketed it would be, most of the episodes focused on Superman and Wonder Woman, or Batman and the Vertigo-y characters like Zatanna.

Flash got a couple of episodes that portrayed him as the heart of the team, and he also got to have possibly the most kickass moment of the entire series. He had a character arc where he started out as an immature reckless clown who irritated his teammates, but he slowly matured, gained experience and won everyone's respect during the series. And he did it without losing his positive outlook on life.
He became my favourite character because of his portrayal in the show, and I personally would've loved to see even more episodes with him, but I can't really agree with your comment about him not getting enough spotlight. How much more of it should he have gotten?

Wonder Woman and J'onn could've used a bit more character focus, though.

>implying JLU Vigilante wasn't GOAT version of the character

Are you driven to be THIS much of a faggot or is it a discipline you adhere to?

Attached: 780332-01.jpg (852x480, 67K)

Well Flash episodes were great, and yes what you said was true. But what I mean about not getting fully explored is that his material itself seldom ever got used outside of that ONE Flash Museum episode. No Jay Garrick, no Thawne/Zolomon, etc. Also what I find hilarious is the faggots whining about Clark jobbing, and yet Wally was perhaps the biggest jobber right next to J'onn.

I guess what I wanted was more of Wally's world integrated. Even Diana had episodes with Themyscira and whatnot.

Explain to me how Superman refusing to mentor or even interact with Superboy was in character to his comics characterization
Explain to me how Superboy being an emotionless blank slate is at all similar to either his David or Johns characterization
Explain how Dick's funnyman characterization is at all similar to his comics characterization
Explain how Bart being a sentimental, sensitive, twink is similar at all to his David characterization

>but its main cast just didn't manage to capture my heart the same way.
This. YJ characters can be interesting, but few of them are ever likable. Doesn't help Kon and M'gann spent an entire season being annoying, and eventually developed into characters I didn't care about.

outsiders > justice league > young justice

>the patrician choice

Attached: goddesses.png (801x1043, 609K)

>outsiders
Eh. The delivery episode, the Vandal Savage one, and the Beast Boy one were great, but the main arc has been dull. Not to mention the new cast members are annoying. Geo-Force spent most of the season whining about his sister and getting exiled, while Forager wouldn't shut up. that "Fred Bugg with Two Gs" joke went on for way too long. And as soon as Geo-Force finally mellowed out, Cyborg showed up to whine about his dad.