First image of Thanos in Endagme

He's a big guy

Attached: jp7d7abe3dm21.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&s=aaf22ba13783a2a11e3c5492b9ccb4c20ff6ce84.jpg (576x768, 142K)

>tfw the suit is way overdesigned
>tfw it basically looks like Wasp's costume
The original comic costume is way better. MCU's costume department has been a joke for the last couple of years, what the fuck is their problem?

El Thanos?

Pssst it’s not the actual costume

The glove is whole

>MCU's costume department has been a joke for the last couple of years, what the fuck is their problem?
Their best costumes are done in the last few years though

It's El Tanos

I love this movie costume. Makes him look like a final boss.

>the gauntlet is completely undamaged

Now that's interesting. Could he have repaired it with the time jump?

>thanos fixes gloves
>getts gebs again
>putts them in and snaps again
>only thor, wonder woman, tony and america remain
>need to bred earth up again
>avegners: again

they start again and new cu starts

Attached: fuck the rest.png (1200x1775, 3.66M)

I really like this pic.

Attached: 9d6ycflzpbm21.jpg (2000x1544, 412K)

I'm now imagining that there's going to be a dramatic shot where he walks up to the scarecrow and has to take the armor off

Looks pretty good.

I want him to be enjoying his life and then the Avengers napalm the entire place and fly off blasting some obnoxious rock music.

Isn't the gauntlet redundant at this point? Couldn't he just make the stones apart of his actual being so they couldn't be removed from his hand?

The reason he needs the Gauntlet at all is because trying to use their raw power without being a Celestial can fuck you up.

With the physical strain thanos showed when he’d put a stone into the gauntlet I think that’d kill him if he tried to fuse them into his hand. Just a guess don’t quote me on it

>t shirt and gauntlets
>no golden codpiece

IT'S SHIT

For you.

Reminder that Hela is more powerful than Thanos by far.

Would make a great wallpaper with better quality.

>The whole rationale for him not wearing armor in infinity war was that the gauntlet made him all powerful
>He wears it in endgame for reasons

This is how I would have preferred Thanos's arc to end in the MCU infinity war story.

Too bad she's Hela dead

>I don't know fuck about Spanish
T. (You)

The armour looks dumb. Should be wearing a t-shirt to show how strong he is.

El rompe-anos

In Infinity War, he wasn't serious. It was just something he had to do

Now he's serious

It makes me think we are getting a Thanos that wants them to win but has to put on a show for them to earn the victory.

Attached: D1y2KLFX4AAQqki.jpg (871x1200, 299K)

El Thanates

Attached: D1y2JeUWkAA8IWu.jpg (871x1200, 286K)

So what does the Soul Stone do exactly in battle?The use of the stones was pretty straightforward at first but then by the end it was mess.

They are more dangerous now, they have nothing to lose and Thanos knows it

plus, Thor almost killed him once because of not using armor

Soul Stone is how he was able to kill have the universe in the first place, it gives you control over the existence of people's souls, ie, life and death

You can literally rip out someone's soul with it. It'd be kinda like Dr. Stranges astral projection trick but involuntary and only you can put them back into thier body

you guys have shit taste, this costume looks generic as fuck, same as Wasp's

Underrated post right here

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME

Glad he's wearing the armor this time. I missed it in the first movie.

You know, the cast of the MCU have already achieved synonymity with their roles. You think Chris and Robert would actually wear their respective headgear for the poster. I remember not even realising that the little monkey fella on the Infinity War poster was Tom Holland. How the fuck was I meant to know that was Spiderman?

Yeah, it could easily be explained as him being worried about getting Thor’d Again.

Would armour really stop Stormbreaker when the gauntlet couldn't?
I agree that it's just him getting serious, I can definitely see him tensing up and getting anxious when he has to fight Thor.

still doesn't explain why he needed to use all four to kill tony or why using literally of them at once just makes a big white laser

bitch-ass power stone (the literal manifestation of the power of the universe) couldn't even break tony's armor

pretty much all the stones sans the space and the time stone felt weirdly lame and underpowered

>the empire logo is a celestial

So what the hell is going on with this soul stone?
I came across this shit reading oldies today...

Attached: IH248.9.jpg (1000x1536, 344K)

...and this.

Attached: IH248.12.jpg (1000x1536, 308K)

Better than warring nothing but some tank top like the first fucking movie.

Seriously, what’s up with no one wearing any masks, helmets, or armor in marvel?

If Marvel goes with Thanos' character in the comics (at least this one time) then he actually secretly wanted to lose.
Would explain why he took out his armor in the first place.
Maybe he was really holding back this whole time with the Gauntlet.
In an interview McFeely said (I think it was him) that the reason Strange saw them only win only one time out of million is that even without the gauntlet Thanos could beat them wich is strange because Doc Strange had the fucking time gem and was OP which means we didn't see Thanos' full power.

4u

Attached: wheezed.jpg (1200x714, 108K)

they take their helmets and masks off so often so that you can actually see their faces move when they act. Why spend millions of dollars on actors if you don't show them performing. Also helmets tend to make it a hell of a lot harder to take a character seriously.

Hela has built in cheat powers in the MCU.

If she survived which is unlikely she would be weaker because there is no Asgard anymore.

Are the costume department even involved with fully CG costumes?

why would thanos want to lose, especially in this timeline? and how would a gauntlet-less thanos win against the time stone? he's just a strong purple guy.

>Also helmets tend to make it a hell of a lot harder to take a character seriously.
>Showing a warlord actually wearing armor to prepare for threats makes you take the character less seriously.

Attached: 1387037293730.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

They just wanted to save the armor for the big final showdown. The Infinity War outfit seems to draw from the farmer outfit and maybe a bit from the outfit he wore in Samaritan where he was on kind of a pilgrimage which is which the Russos said he was kind of doing in Infinity War.

Why does he want to kill half the universe when it doesn't really change anything because some people consume more than others?
Also some resources are living creatures too.
His "balance" bullshit isn't really thoughtfull and maybe he subconsciously knew that and that's why he secretly wanted to lose but tried to convince himself that he didn't.
Also we only saw him once fight without the gauntlet and tjen he only used the gems so who knows what he actually is capable of?!

Hee hee
Thayuwoki

hes capable of punching hulk cause he's clearly a big strong guy but i dont think that means he can defy time itself. and i still have no idea as to why he would want to lose

Thanos knows about magic and celestial energies. He can literally just break the time lock like Mads and his goons did in Strange's movie. He's not *just* super strong. He has knowledge as well. You're being really short sighted. You need to read more.
He was fully expecting Strange to use the time stone and was ready for it.

thanos knowing tony's name because of the soul stone doesn't mean he'd know how to defy time, especially without having the soul stone or the gauntlet to begin with
>You need to read more
lol you're just making excuses for a narattive with glaring issues. have no idea what this has to do with reading

also if thanos was such an all-knowing time lord he wouldn't have needed strange to get the time stone for him to begin with

also what the fuck. isn't this about thanos wanting to lose? he wants to lose and yet he'll apparently defy reality gauntlet-less just to win. love the mc escher painting logic you have to construct in your head to excuse this movie

ACKTUALLY he knows tony from the failed alien invasion in avengers, since he was the mastermind behind the invasion

You don’t need to be an all-knowing time lord to overpower the time stone though. A couple of human sorcerers did it

who would be there to tell thanos when they all died in a giant explosion? and how would the chitauri even know the name of who just blew up all of them anyway? and regardless, that's a pretty pretentious line on thanos' part. "cursed with knowledge" ie one of my underlings told me your name lol
a couple of human SORCERERS who we knew to have explicit knowledge and insight into the time stone specifically. ie not thanos