#ClownWarsSaved

Are you ready for the new season? Have you seen the trailer? Dave Filoni will not disappoint us, right?

Attached: ahsokahmm.png (874x785, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/tv/news/disney-plus-diary-of-a-female-president-gina-rodriguez-1203124715/
thedisinsider.com/2019/01/25/four-dads-a-series-centered-on-a-divorced-gay-couple-coming-to-disney/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It better not be censored or watered down in any way. It better be as brutal as the last several seasons.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x170, 3.41M)

True, I also wanna see new Boba Fett stories.

It's going to be trash like the rest of Disney+
>Diary of a Female President is told through "the narration of a Cuban-American 12-year-old girl's diary, as she navigates the ups and downs of middle school and her journey to becoming the future president of the United States."
variety.com/2019/tv/news/disney-plus-diary-of-a-female-president-gina-rodriguez-1203124715/
>Four Dads will follow Ethan and Sebastian who divorce each other and then separately remarry other partners, they must learn to parent their budding teenage daughters while avoiding the pitfalls of their two very different families.
thedisinsider.com/2019/01/25/four-dads-a-series-centered-on-a-divorced-gay-couple-coming-to-disney/

But the same people that worked on the older seasons will work on it again, why so confident?

Those same people made Rebels which was 75% filler trash

Rebels wasn't worth watching, I liked Clone Wars though. I'm skeptical, yes, but I also wish it turns out to be good.

>Siege of Mandalore
>The Bad Batch
>Ahsoka walk about
are all basically confirmed

we might get
>To see When Ahsoka met Morai

> Kanan cameo

> How The temple guard that be came the grand inquisitor fell

>Bariss being confirmed as Second sister

>Showing the Padawan that escapes the temple
to set up for Jedi fallen order .

>Order 66 montage setting up stories from the clone wars on the Sequel trilogy planets like jakku to tell in a another season or media .

> Operation Knight fall from Vader/ The 501's Pov Vader kills the kids from episode 3 , the Padawan from the Gathering arc

Disney has made it its mission to make Star Wars as watered down and sterile as possible. Clone Wars worked because George let them go nuts with it and paid CN enough money to let them do shit CN wouldn't let most shows get away with.

Rebels has made me really fucking sick of Mandalore.

Attached: 143432324324324.png (1543x661, 450K)

He's already disappointed us

Especially when he did this

Attached: How Filoni Saved his Waifu.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

He crashed an entire series with no survivors just to get his waifu back, cant hate a man for that.

Vader V Ahsoka was probably even better than the best of TCW though.

Better question...

What does she smell like?

this is maul run mandalore

>Sterile
Vader just rode a horse and took down a fucking kaiju

Attached: D1RCtQIUcAETC0c.jpg (770x1200, 288K)

>To see When Ahsoka met Morai
> Kanan cameo
> How The temple guard that be came the grand inquisitor fell
>Bariss being confirmed as Second sister
>Showing the Padawan that escapes the temple to set up for Jedi fallen order .
>Order 66 montage setting up stories from the clone wars on the Sequel trilogy planets like jakku to tell in a another season or media .
Operation Knight fall from Vader/ The 501's Pov Vader kills the kids from episode 3 , the Padawan from the Gathering arc

Literally none of that is happening. All those episodes were animated and produced when the show was cancelled. Only things they had to do for it was render, edit and do post details.

Ahsoka is too old now, can't fap...

Attached: 1419570649179(2).jpg (1920x818, 809K)

Do we even have a release date yet?

>“Although he does not fully understand his unique gift, Splendid Ap has discovered the World between Worlds, from which we created our new realm, and has opened a window, projecting a potential future, an inchoate echo of what may be. There, they have left a future imprint of themselves. When the stream of time catches up to where this eidolon awaits, it will come to life as if anew.”

"Without getting too much into detail - because I love the fan speculation - but it would be a real shame to have done all this work and not use it. So we are looking at everything and going over all those scripts we had. I think that the biggest thing for me is "how do we make this show better?" And I think that means examining all the work we had done, the work we were planning on doing, and also trying to honor the work of so many people that were in the middle of making stuff."
―Dave Filoni

That's not a horse, idiot

It’s a space horse, nerd.

>dave quote

That doesn't imply anything that you implied was to happen in that earlier post.