The Truth Comes Out

MCUfaggots humiliated and BTFO again. This just too good.

Attached: 1552714767196.png (1049x795, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Male tears
youtube.com/channel/UCMvVQIAfsGwzrfPLxiaIG8g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCfwE_ODI1YTbdjkzuSi1Nag/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCYjZ89DFZ9_kR_RA-TXMdMw
youtube.com/channel/UCe02lGcO-ahAURWuxAJnjdA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC2KekYVX0xHLa4G9WmcIeJQ/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCRWsFMLzGGJKLnAXJ9U93_A/videos
twitter.com/RobertIger/status/1104463521528471552
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/matthew mcgloin/
northjersey.com/story/entertainment/movies/2019/03/13/success-captain-marvel-smovie-cores-victory-over-trolls/3156354002/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106196246/#106202115
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?id=roguevhgdk.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO ONE thinks that Disney doesn't do viral marketing. This isn't a surprise to anyone.

Attached: All_Souls.jpg (480x480, 77K)

Source?

No fucking shit, it's like saying Russians influenced American election.

Of course they fucking did, all relevant countries have spies who gather intelligence and work internally in countries that are also relevant. It's a literal non-claim and not expecting that most of Europe didn't influence US election is naivety edging on actual stupidity. Except for France, France doesn't matter.

Bottom line, company that sank 150 millions on a product is interested in this product being liked.

>Matt McGloin

That kiddie diddler apparently.

So... they did marketing?

They probably also inflated the alt right attack thing to make the movie look progressive

HOLY SHIT NO WAY A MOVIE IS MARKETED

QUICK SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

>company wanted to make their product seem better than it was in order to make more money
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

>A report by USA Today confirms two Disney studio executives said that "they've become more adept and prepared for combating organized negativity around a release."

>The report mentions that videos posted to YouTube that weren't favorable about Captain Marvel or its star Brie Larson were pushed down.
Cope shill.

No, they're a mafia paying bribes

>Matt McGloin

Attached: e8a5w9s.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

Holy shit MCU shills would rather defend a faceless evil company then admit what they did was wrong

>As has been suspected for weeks, it is now confirmed that Disney and other companies have intentionally manipulated the online perception surrounding Captain Marvel.
>A report by USA Today confirms two Disney studio executives said that "they've become more adept and prepared for combating organized negativity around a release."
>The report mentions that videos posted to YouTube that weren't favorable about Captain Marvel or its star Brie Larson were pushed down.
>It's further mentioned that Rotten Tomatoes removed the "Want To See" score from its site, but the article stops short of blaming Captain Marvel (which, of course, is the reason). Rotten Tomatoes also restarted its "Audience Score" following the flick's release, which appears to be in order to inflate the positive numbers. The president of Fandango is a former Disney executive.
>It also recently became known that a movie reviewer for NBC Universal's SYFY site lied about doing reviews stating they had to spin things positively or else they wouldn't get access to exclusives, which included early access to movies and celebrity interviews.
>Deadline has also been inflating box office numbers for Captain Marvel in every one of their articles.
>It is also thought that Disney may be falsely reporting Captain Marvel box office numbers, as numerous users on social media have posted pictures of empty movie theaters. Another possibility is that Disney could be buying up all the empty seats themselves to falsely inflate ticket sales.

>Disney could also be attempting to manipulate Captain Marvel on social media and in comments on articles at various websites. It could be possible that Reddit is filled with paid Disney shills and employees to combat negative Captain Marvel posts, to post positive posts, or Disney could even be employing bots to down-vote negative posts and up-vote the positive ones. Speaking of bots, it is known fake positive user reviews have been posted to the Captain Marvel Rotten Tomatoes page, as they all state the same thing, which looks to be as a result of bot traffic.
>Of course, with SYFY confirming they shill for Disney, that basically confirms that any other site that also gets access to early screenings and interviews is also offering a false narrative about their own reports.
>While it is being spun by Disney and their shill sites that "trolls" are to blame, what they are really doing is combating any and all negativity, using "trolling" as an excuse. And while it may be claimed that the negative fan reception to Captain Marvel didn't hurt the flick, it could be argued the movie may have opened a lot higher - closer to Black Panther's $202 million - than what it actually did. It could also be argued that Captain Marvel may have made a lot more money in the long run than whatever it will do.

>cosmicbooknews
>again
Jesus Yea Forums get a real hobby

Is there any doubt?

I mean, they try really hard to play up the fact that Captain Marvell has a vagina and if I don't like it, that's because I don't like vaginally-endowed individual. While in reality I and probably most of the people merely don't trust a movie that empathize this to be good. The same way I don't trust a plumber who empathize his singing voice to be a good plumber - not because I hate singing, but because a good plumber would empathise his plumbing skills.

god I fucking hate those incel clickbait articles and videos

Attached: yass queen slay.png (1673x814, 454K)

user if you think Disney’s the only ones who do this or if this is your 1st time realizing this happens then you seriously need to lurk moar.

We're at $700 now

>incel
and another word loses its meaning thanks to having become mainstream
i wonder which one will surface next, only to be abused for one or two years and end up meaning the same thing as every other before it, a vague degree of "bad"

>get so obsessed with Carol that you forget how basic marketing works

I know Disney isn't the only one doing it but MCU shills would defend Disney even if Bob Iger himself castrated them and killed their families

>and another word loses its meaning thanks to having become mainstream
No, incel definitely still has meaning. And you're the definition.

>curious if this is the work of some Yea Forums chud
>pop in that rat hole to check
>sure enough, there's a thread opened with over 150 replies

I mean, it's been obvious for months, but try harder, also, try to cite a source that isn't from a dude that raped his nephew.

>MCU shills would defend Disney even if Bob Iger himself castrated them and killed their families
You're equating a company that makes movies you don't like with family murder and castration. You're not mentally stable.

Facts.

>replying to your own posts

Yea Forums seems to be forgetting how a lot of things work

Like movie theaters, weekends, how to buy tickets, production and marketing budgets, critic and audience reception, weekdays, opening weekend vs opening day... at this point it's a miracle they still know how breathing works

>comicbook
Look, i dont like Captain Feminist, but that site has a MASSIVE hateboner for her.

So now we're complaining that a company has come up with ways to deal with organised attempts to damage their reputation?

Is that really it? Group of fucktards shits everywhere because of a thing they've decided not to like, do a mass-campaign to smear that product, then farm the outrage when the company has to do something to deal with their smearing? This is honestly completely fucking pathetic.

If you defend a company on Yea Forums you're a shill. It disgusts me to see such vitriolic brand and company loyalty here. You're pathetic if you defend any company employing shills.

Telling Google to stop negative videos from coming up on YouTube isn't marketing

There was a weird thought going through my head, but I think it fits perfectly:

Captain Marvel is just Revenge of the Sith through Anakin's eyes.

>DisneyDrone doesn't understand a joke
Not surprised

Literal shills

So is anybody going to post any evidence?

Ayy fuck off nigger
Incidentally, nigger also doesn't carry its proper meaning when used in online conversation, being more a synonym for "stupid" than a racial slur that implies the other person is inferior for being of african descent

Found the incel

>Russians influenced American election.
Posting a shit post on Facebook isn't influencing the election.

>Disney murders babies!
>They don't. Calm down.
>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

And your proof of this is?

Attached: source.png (500x488, 16K)

They would have to have evidence to be able to post it

All we're ever going to get are more bs articles from this McGloin guy

>McGloin
Why would you keep that name? Or is that his pen name and his real name is Peter Pelvis? Or Charlie Chode?

>Yet another one of these threads
We get it. You guys hated the Captain Marvel movie. Change the goddam record already...

Attached: 1528600158845.png (702x522, 562K)

Shills are out full force today. Imagine fighting for captain marvel of all things

>shills
That word means nothing and you know it.

>Pedo McGroin

Attached: slurp.png (1280x1280, 444K)

No, shills definitely still has meaning. And you're the definition.

Yeah it's almost as pathetic as attacking a mediocre movie day in and day out with clickbait articles and laughably sad conspiracy theories because you were wrong about it being "le Marvel's first flop XD"

There’s a big difference between “hey see our movie” and “if you don’t like your movie we’ll hide your opinions and claim you’re a sexist bigoted incel”

>we live in a world where there's an alt-right comic book movie website
truly embarrassing times

>I-I disagree.
>REEEEE Samefag.
Cope.

>Can't come up with a decent argument after being told he has no clue what the word means when he clearly doesn't

Attached: Fill This.png (500x522, 184K)

>I didn't read the article
>I didn't read the thread
Fuck off

Not to mention they rail on WB for corporate intervention while Disney has done the same exact thing for decades.

see and

Yeah turns out people with brains don't waste their time reading obvious bullshit

Shill or idiot with bad taste in movies?

>USA Today is obvious bullshit
Try not to be so pink

Why even pay attention to mainstream capeshit

"It seems like Disney is manipulating their sales numbers to seem like Captain Marvel is doing better than it actually is"
>HAHAH WOW OKAY ALEX JONES FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY POLL INCEL INCEL INCEL
"Wow, it turns out Disney is definitely manipulating their sales numbers to seem like Captain Marvel is doing better than it actually is"
>...
>...
>...UHHH, WOW, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT DISNEY DOES THAT INCEL INCEL INCEL

Attached: yikes.png (466x463, 25K)

>posting stonetoss
in the trash already

seething

Yes, you are.

>Idiots go to see simply because it's a Marvel movie
>Hand over $$$
>Disappointment
>Marvel and shill websites flaunt $$$
>Movie was still horrible but considered "success"

People like seeing bad movies fail because it means there's less chance of another bad movie being made. Some of you idiots are so obsessed with it's proving "incels" wrong, you're missing the point of whether it was good or not.

Spoilers: It wasn't.

Attached: 1537120410965.jpg (554x1200, 154K)

>tossing truth in the trash
Par for the course, eh?

>stonenigger
>niggertoss

But user. I didn't put Carol in the trash.

Marvel certainly did with their script and casting.

NO user THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS!

But you didn't write the script. And you weren't the cast director.

Why does Yea Forums forget reverse image search exists?

Nice source

exactly

Correct, I don't work for Marvel. What are you even talking about?
Did some kind of shill bot system get confused over how to respond to me?

Fuck off frogposter

Do you go a minute without calling people shills? Or do they all live in your head rent free?

>the joke
>your head

>male tears
that's pretty transphobic desu

That didn't answer the initial question.
I had stated that Marvel put Carol in the trash due to their script and casting.
Your response was "But you didn't write the script and I wasn't the cast director."
I never claimed I was and that wasn't a logical response to begin with.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Male tears
kinda changes the context of the image

do you have a single fact to back that up?
but for real i'm not surprised, disney do whatever they want, fuck them

Attached: proofster.png (277x271, 8K)

>implying there's a joke in there
>implying user didn't paint themselves into a corner and is now trying to play it off

what about the hate towards DCEU?

huh?

Or maybe you don't get the joke and you're mad.
Cope.

Absolutely nobody uses the expression that way.

same fagging?

this culture war faggotry makes me wish for some alien invasion to give people something worthwhile to fight

jesus fucking christ there are people on youtube whose whole fucking career is trying to find shit to get pretend angry about so their audiences can feel like they have an enemy they have to save the world from

> WE NEED TO DEFEND THE KIDS FROM THE PEWDIENAZI
> THIS ACTRESS HATES YOU

tl;dr: i hate all of you

the fact that its up on urban dictionary proves youre wrong

You should explain the joke to really show me, user. Really put me in my place and blow my mind with how it completely makes sense. lol

Even if they don't, why do people draw images like that one, with someone drinking male tears?
Drinking tears just sounds gross all on its own

>Though an initial wave of negative audience ratings pushed the score for "Captain Marvel" down, by Wednesday it was at 63 percent — almost exactly the film's average on Metacritic.
I don't get it. Isn't that an absolutely terrible score for a movie? And this is AFTER they banned anyone else from posting any more negative reviews. If that were a test score, it would be a "D-, you'r retarded, see me after class".

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

It's confirmed by a social media analytics company that it has a mixed reception but is riding on the Marvel brand anyway

>“Conversation remains super mixed as superfans of the movie are on a high – and they’re making plans to go see it again. However, there are Marvel Fans who chime in with, ‘I liked it, it was good, but not my favorite Marvel film…’ In other words, the brand is so strong that moviegoers who are even kind of on the fence likely turned out to see it because they’ve always had fun at Marvel movies. This result bodes very well for future Marvel films, which may show middle-of-the-road social activity, but are benefiting from the brand recognition alone,” added RelishMix.

>urban dictionary is a reliable source
The level of delusion is off the charts.

Yep, painted themselves in a corner.

>It's confirmed by a social media analytics company
Which one?

>and another word loses its meaning thanks to having become mainstream

It’s a way to bring down any criticism and deflect

You sure did. Need another brush?

it was a mediocre movie in a franchise of mostly mediocre movies, most of which didn't fail.
hell they had to do 3 thor movies before making a decent one.
the fact that you think THIS is the movie to fight against is fucking retarded.

So it's literally just shit we already know?

Literally nothing in this thread is shocking.

Attached: 1496481093869.jpg (900x506, 32K)

never said reliable, cry harder

The movie after Endgame will prove who was right.

Disney was buying out entire theaters so they could get that big opening weekend. The movie's Monday drop was apparently pretty fucking gigantic.

Day of the Mouse Trap when?

And now you've devolved into this. Just sad.
I'll just assume you'll answer with "Yeah, YOU are!"
Welp, since you've either realized you can't explain the logic failure in your previous response and are avoiding facing the music or are too stupid to realize your logic failure to begin with, this is just an exercise in futility at this point.
Good luck with being you, user.

>still believes this
Post a single piece of proof.

>poop out this much rage over a paintbrush quip
top lel

By definitionit is as long as it influanced someone’s decision.

>Matt Mcgloin

Attached: Nobiashere.png (766x1628, 982K)

Is Matt in this right now whining about shills?

>Hoorray! They know karate!

Gave me a huge laugh.

I love great Russia meme.

I personally voted for trump because I saw a Russian post on Facebook, Iven threatened my life if I did not comply
So did Ghostbusters, the anti women crowd was very over played

>shows Aquaman flushed
Oh, the irony..

>Matt McGloin
All I'm getting is a footballer

>Threads with articles or twitter screencaps
Is Yea Forums just Yea Forums now

Nice damage control, OP.

That's LITERALLY what PR is. Have you guys forgotten basic fucking marketing?

>this man calling anyone else a shill

there are shills lurking in this thread right now user, except you. you do it for free.

>male tears

Attached: 1551861272426.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Considering the way he shills and fellates EVS on hid articles I'm convinced they are the same person.

If you defend /tvpol/ on Yea Forums you're a shill.

>This multi-million doller company is doing something scummy, but because so many do it that makes it OK!
10 shekels have been deposited into your bank account

>One Angry Incel

>it's like saying Russians influenced American election.

Attached: D919B1B9-1908-4592-A30D-227C952B9400.jpg (537x357, 45K)

They're not even doing anything particularly scummy. We all know there was a coordinated effort to slander and spread misinformation regarding this movie. Combating that is fine.

I mean, if they were silencing actual reviews, you'd have a point. But I feel no sympathy for the plight of preening culture war faggots who decided they were going to despise this movie before it was even announced, and are concerned solely with pushing their agenda online. YouTube vampires and culture war backbirths deserve to have their shit pushed in.

I haven't seen a single picture of an empty theater yet with CM playing.

no you fucking moron movie grades aren't like school grades. 63% means most critics gave it over half of whatever their review scale was, and no critic is going to say "3/5 stars, it was shit"

RelishMix, it says in the quote

There's also multi-million dollar companies who are hiring death squads to execute protesters in third-world countries, but your biggest concern in the world is Disney promoting a movie.

Haven't seen a picture of a full one

what an embarrassing human being

>Posts a cropped screenshot with no site
>Proof
Sure thing, retard.

That doesn't actually look like a mixed reception if most people are saying "I liked it, it was good." That looks like a positive but not insane Infinity War tier reception.

I mean I'm sure the brand does bring massive dosh and I'm not interested in seeing the movie myself, but if the worst most watchers are saying is that it wasn't their favourite Marvel movie, that's pretty positive.

ITT zoomers defending daddy disney.
imagine defending a multi billionary company just fucking imagine.

>Defending huge corporations that absolutely do not need you help and are concerned more about money than art
That's why you get called shills, why bother defending huge companies and mansplaning to me that captin marvel is good or Disney is good?

Yeah but you haven't seen a vagina since you were born.

>63% means most critics gave it over half of whatever their review scale was, and no critic is going to say "3/5 stars, it was shit"
So what you're saying is that most critics gave it the lowest score that they were allowed to.
Doesn't that make it... shit?

You don't even need to know which site it is, because you can see the author right there, and since no one would dare hire Mattew McGloin for their outlet, you can safely say it's a CosmicBookNews. The same site who posts shit like this based on jokes during late night shows.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Brie Larson 'Hates' Avengers and Captain Marvel Cast.png (790x600, 574K)

Attached: AFF3AF3F-01C9-4C5D-8746-92D0AE434886.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Imo they probably hired the ones that began trolling online.

You did a good job of editing the 9gag watermark out

Are you retarded user? That analogy is nothing like the analogy i made before, it seems the one retarded one here is you

Yea Forums never knew how those things worked. not the most toxic board on Yea Forums -- that honor goes to /pol/ -- but definitely the stupidest.

>toxic

>allowed to

if you start from the assumption that every single critic is lying, then I suppose? but if you're not mentally ill and assume most of them just found it okay, then it's exactly the right score

dipshit

>Shilling, back-patting, hating a movie before it's even out
>Those likes
I'd feel bad if it wasn't so pathetic

They're going soft on the comments about it, but they said mixed

Boy CMfags sure are desperate to champion a mediocre movie. I hope you're at least getting paid to do so.

Because as everyone knows, the biggest audiences are to be found on a monday, especially one which isn't a holiday.

Or, you're a fucking imbecile who apparently believes every shitty story fed to him as long as it confirms his own biases, no matter how retarded. Have you figured out how to use a knife and fork yet? Usually that comes after critical thinking, and you don't seem to have hit that yet.

>That doesn't actually look like a mixed reception if most people are saying "I liked it, it was good."
That kind of falls flat when the best thing anyone has to say about the movie is "I liked the cat."
It's like the reviewers that gave America a 10/10 because "I think it's cool that it was written by a fat lesbian spic."

What a complete fucktard. If you're going to pretend to run a comic book/movie blog, you can't pick a fucking company and side with it. That's the actual definition of shilling. If you want to do that, stop fucking pretending to be a reviewer or news purveyor, because that's not what you're doing.

>The movie's Monday drop was apparently pretty fucking gigantic.
Then explain the recovery on Thursday. Or better yet, explain why Black Panther dropped all over the next week it was released, but recovered right the following weekend.
I just wanna know how many weeks are we going to be doing this until you finally accept the movie is a hit.

Attached: blackpanther-vs-captainmarvel_daily-boxoffice.jpg (1709x929, 501K)

Well if people actually reflected on what's wrong with their lives, most youtubers would be out of a job and people would stop using social media. People would realize how this unhealthy obsession blinds to to real problems. Can't have that happen.

these are some of the youtube channels

youtube.com/channel/UCMvVQIAfsGwzrfPLxiaIG8g/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCfwE_ODI1YTbdjkzuSi1Nag/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCYjZ89DFZ9_kR_RA-TXMdMw

youtube.com/channel/UCe02lGcO-ahAURWuxAJnjdA/videos

youtube.com/channel/UC2KekYVX0xHLa4G9WmcIeJQ/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCRWsFMLzGGJKLnAXJ9U93_A/videos

Why should they support the other side doing the same exact thing? Youtubers aren't on your side either just because they say what you want to hear, they're exploiting their fanbase and they defend them.

>Bob Iger

He hates Captain Marvel desu

Clearly:
twitter.com/RobertIger/status/1104463521528471552

They can't explain it because the only numbers they ever saw on Yea Forums were Monday's

>Why should they support the other side doing the same exact thing?
They shouldn't, I never said that, and you're putting words in my mouth. This is where the mansplaning comes back

I like how this went from confirmed to conjecture in like two sentences.

I'm not, I'm asking a question. Also how is one mansplaining and the other isn't?

Where did I say that Captain Marvel or Disney are good?

What I said is that there's no issue with combating an organized smear campaign. Put that strawman down, scoop up your brain, and read.

>That plumb ass when she goes for the karate kick.

>organized smear campaign
>Implying that's not a planned marketing tactic to discredit criticism as sexist like they did with Ghostbusters 2016
Also the racist YouTubers are punching up, they're not equal enemies with Disney. There should be this much on it when someones says that it was not good

You realize that means the youtubers are in on it and pretending to hate it so that Disney can make said planning marketing tactic work. Which also means people like EVS are actually pretending to hate it while pumping out hours of vids to profit. That's the problem with your conspiracy, it means no one can be trusted, not even the people you say should be trusted.

Yeah, that's advertising. Blow millions of dollars to trick people who don't know how advertising works.

>punching up
I've never heard a person unironically use this phrase who wasn't a massive faggot.

>Implying that's not a planned marketing tactic to discredit criticism as sexist
Yes, Disney created the faggot /pol/ culture wars movement before this movie, specifically so that it would attack this movie. Every single /pol/ack is a Disney shill. Of course.

Christ you people are delusional.

>the movie is a hit.

Crazy man, it is not a hit. Black Panther had 28 millions the second Friday and according to the numbers.com (the other mojo) CM got 19 the second Friday. It doesn't look like a hit. Avengers was a hit but it isn't the case with Captain Marvel

>Also the racist YouTubers are punching up
I don't care. They're racist YouTubers. They are two of the worst things a human can be. Their manufactured outrage is stupid garbage no matter which direction they're punching in, and it could be argued that they're not actually 'punching up' at Disney anyway - they're just using this as an opportunity to 'punch down' at women and non-whites.

>I don't care if it's fake, I will believe and propagate it at face value like it's real, to promote my views
You are way under those fags you hate right now.

>heading into week 2 and this is what constitutes as "hype" for this movie
DOA

I hope this post was meant to be ironic.

Where's my bribe?

Attached: GMolX.gif (250x251, 760K)

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-094001~2.png (1080x1651, 582K)

Hey now, settle down you guys... we're on Yea Forums, we're ALL faggots here. Liberal Disney shills are definitely the gayest though.

I never seen so many people defend a movie like they do this one. It’s like they have a personal stake or something.

They were silencing people by force, who didn't like their product.

>It’s like they have a personal stake or something.
I hope they're at least getting paid, because 1000 threads later, and nobody actually has anything good to say about the movie.

I too remember when Russia hacked all of the Rust Belt's paper ballots and stole the election from Hillary

Just like James Gunn. Your point?

Hahaha what publication is this?!

They must. Captain Marvel is the face of phase4 and she is the main hero of Endgame.

I hope Captain Marvel is the one who makes the final blow or is very important.
I think the mcu fanbase will riot because newcomer got introduced to be the hero for no reason.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not propagating anything. I'm just not attaching any value to retarded culture war shit produced by racist youtube faggots trying to wring money from outragefags.

And we all know it's not fake. People having been whipping up this sentiment for years. Pretending that every single dumbass outragefag is actually Disney psyops is the most disingenuous argument you could reach for. You don't believe it, I don't believe it, nobody believes it because it's blatantly untrue.

>>Pedo McGroin
Isnt that the one who directs Guardian of the Galaxy Vol.3?

Of couse some other companies could do it at some degree but nothing like what Disney has done, this massive shit needs a special kind of mafia

Can you produce anything showing that Gunn diddled kids, or did anything but make crude jokes at the expense of pedos?

Can you prove he isn't a pedo?

>excusing mega corporations teaming up to fuck over small time creators who didn't toe the mega-corporation line
So how much is Disney paying you guys out of curiosity? Would you be willing to share some of the posting templates or guidelines that they issued you?

>outragefag
>"racist"
>defending Carol
yikes.

>pretending that outragefag shills are small time creators or remotely worthy of defense

Attached: gahaa.jpg (413x395, 19K)

How many posts so far about this without a single link to any evidence? MCUcks are ridiculous. Literally just making shit up.

The guy he's arguing with actually admitted that all these people are racist asshole youtubers.

>can't read
>can't compose an argument beyond repeating shit
This isn't the youtube comments section, user. You have to actually pretend to have a brain if you want people to listen to you here.

Looking at these threads I'm sure there are dumbasses that do believe this, and think their favorite youtuber is still one of the 'good guys'.

>racism
>bad

Attached: npc-meme.jpg (736x430, 71K)

>Literally just making shit up.
hmm, now why does that sound familiar

Attached: hmmmm.png (512x512, 24K)

Innocent until proven guilty, user. Or in this case, innocent until there is even the slightest shred of evidence.

Except when you take into consideration anti-vax and flat earth shit has grown largely in part to facebook and youtube algorithms to keeping you in nice bubble were you only see shit that you will agree with. Its not far fetch to see how governments can play the game to their advantage.

Attached: thinking chimp.jpg (833x622, 141K)

dumb culture war by retards with nothing better to live for

>outragefag
That's enough to dismiss an argument in itself, because they revealed themselves to be a marvelcuck.

Yes, there are many Guardians of the Galaxy T-shirts for kids.

Attached: Mantis t-shirt.jpg (1100x1400, 77K)

Using that logic Che Guevara raped hipsters

Ahh, of course. You can't actually argue against the weight of reality, so you'll just disengage by designating a random word verboten.

Pretty typical of an outragefag.

>Can you produce anything showing that Gunn diddled kids, or did anything but make crude jokes at the expense of pedos?
Can you do that for McGloin?

>organized attempts to damage their reputation
Explain to me how this was organized and not an organic reaction to the first trailer being dog shit and Brie coming across as a huge cunt

I have to say that listening to incels sperg out about the movie actually motivated me enough to go see it when I otherwise didn't care. It wouldn't surprise me if Disney was signal boosting some of their bitching, that's a pretty popular tactic right now (see Nike, Gillette)

Too late, we already saw your hand.
May as well start spamming "casualgoober" and "incel" repeatedly like the marvelcuck that you are.

I mean, you are talking about the board that's been entrenched in the Marvel vs DC company warfare even longer than Yea Forums's console wars.

>it's popular gets wreck incels
>of course a company wants to look good, disney did nothing wrong
shills as far as the eye can see

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

But they are all of legal age and college. Besides the T-shirts were made after his death. And he didnt tweeted these kind of jokes.

Attached: dave batista.png (1200x779, 1.34M)

>Companies manipulate the perception of the products they sell

Isn't that called advertising? And even if it was done in unethical ways, is that surprising to anyone either?

One Nova obsessed child molester. Do you need more?

OH NO YOU MEAN THE STRONG INDEPENDENT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MOVIE WITH A JILLION IN MARKETING BEHIND IT
MANIPULATED
PUBLIC
PERCEPTION?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Why, next you're going to tell me that this corporate slop WASN'T a massive feminist undertaking!

Attached: Creepy_Smiling_Edd_PNG.png (640x480, 222K)

Did you search the archives for his full name? Someone posted a link to an article at least once or twice.

misleading the investors/stock holders is illegal

I hope people remember this next time a woke movie does well opening day

Attached: 1548213996938.jpg (289x384, 22K)

Yeah, that's what's making it impossible to find stuff on. The blogger guy is a literally nobody with the same name as a football guy, it's honestly the best thing that could happen to burying his story.

we hate you too sempai :3

>i read a random article on the internet on some blog that "confirmed" something bad about that thing I hate!?

Cant wait for Weekend Actuals and the flood of retards "analyzing" the data.

>ignore all the tweets and pics of empty theaters

>laughably sad conspiracy theoriest being "le Marvel's first flop XD"
Did you even read OP, its not a conspiracy if its fact you idiot.

what ever became of people posting empty theaters for CM. A part of me wishes for it to be real.

Anyone having trouble with this link, I know it worked when I first saw it.
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/matthew mcgloin/

We saw your hand the moment you pretended that the 'people' trying to flood review sites and brew up profitable controversy are a downtrodden underdog rather than a bunch of spiteful assholes with nothing else to do with their lives.

Thanks for making the world such an embarrassing nightmare

you weirdos

You mean the story that doesn't exist?
dumb marvelcuck

Attached: Marvel.png (792x623, 157K)

Sigh

Attached: 2EB36806-17D2-4CD3-8C20-D93EF5CCD211.jpg (820x830, 94K)

bullshit, company wars is a relatively recent phenomenon

>Here's how Bernie Sanders can still win. And that's a good thing. Here's why.

Attached: bad news.jpg (500x669, 71K)

Nintendo vs Sega isn't relatively recent, user. That shit was back when I was in school. Neither is Marvel vs DC.

>everyone who has an opinion on a disney movie that I don't like is /pol/ or lefty/pol/

>It doesn't look like a hit
If you're blind or fucking retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-134225_Chrome.jpg (1079x769, 313K)

>what ever became of people posting empty theaters for CM.
It turned out that people were just turning up an hour early and trying to pretend that seats didn't fill up when the movie was actually playing.

I gotta say though, the commitment these people have to fighting their inane culture war against an inoffensive generic action movie is incredible. They actually spent money so they could sit in an theater ahead of screenings and concoct a false narrative just to make their fee fees feel less annihilated. Pretty wild shit. If these people could channel this autistic drive and effort into something worthwhile, like getting a job in neuroscience or something, the world would be a much better place.

We need to convince culture war shitters that somehow they can own da libs by curing cancer.

Digimon died in the west because it tried to compete with pokemon
why do you think so many people who grew up with gen 1 shit talk digimon all the time

>its not real
>its not real
>its not real
>its not real
>of course its real, everyone knew about it, get over it already.
every time

yes that's what happened, the completely explains the negative reviews and drop off
truly a intelligent post

Funny is that there are so many posts with normal people that dont have a timeline against captain marvel but your average joe. Most even say "I am watching CM, yay" or similar.
You can argue that most shows pics before starting, but even for that time they are awkwardly empty.

Attached: tf 09_03.jpg (2048x1536, 328K)

>toxic
>stupidest
found another tumblr migrant

Yea Forums is always wrong

Attached: co is always wrong.png (1028x1216, 669K)

that's how marketing works

If you think the controversy surrounding this movie is anything but retarded culture war fags spinning their fake bullshit, your opinion is less than worthless. Just apply some critical thinking.

Disney is a soulless corporation. I don't intend on seeing CM, so I have no idea what it's like. But I've been at the ground level of this retarded internet culture war for long enough to see that the shit being spun here is garbage.

That is odd, it did work days ago. I wonder if McGloin got them to take it down, he was able to get the charges dropped. He's still not allowed around his nephew, thankfully.

The reviews have been average as far as I can tell, and the drop-off has been average too. Try again.

They don't want to cure cancer, they want to be retarded on the internet.

Attached: dinosaurs.jpg (492x827, 200K)

>RT tries it's hardest to "fix" reviews
>best it does is make it average
pretty sad

Not really.

Attached: Empty place.png (1026x569, 288K)

>the speech of someone I don't like has been trampled
>but it's ok because I don't like them
They're annoying, no doubt, but it doesn't make you any less of a shill

I’m curious what the movies box office and critical response would have been like if Disney did not do all of this meddling

Its reviews by actual critics rather than youtube hacks have been pretty much average, only in the dark corners of the shittube where the professional outrage vampires dwell has there been any real vitriol. It seems like a normal MCU movie.

And I'm looking at figures on its drop-off now, it's literally the normal drop.

did rt actually do something to change the way they aggregate the reviews after the movie and the reviews came out or are you talking about them changing their pre-release interest-meter but you're being either retarded or deliberately misleading

>ignores fake news spread by ideology zombies
yes

Yea Forums doesn't really have "company wars" in the traditional sense.
The big two have become equally terrible. The only difference is that DChads aren't happy with the state of things, and marvelcucks continue to defend literally anything with "MARVEL" on the cover.

Where's the movie? Where's the timer so we can see how early they are? I mean, if they have time to be gawking into their phones, the trailers haven't even started yet let alone the movie itself.

You are one sad bitch, OP.

I mean on Yea Forums, geniuses

>Its reviews by actual critics
trusting critics

>79%
>average
Dude, what's wrong with you?

>actual critics
kek

Attached: America Chavez.png (1021x539, 193K)

>trusting youtubers
Personally I don't trust any of them. But if you think reviews from one source are a good indication of reality, but not reviews from another, you are a hypocrite.

true, but trolls and outsiders try to perpetrate

Maybe like Youtube?
On youtube you are not reliant on advertisment and you can post a review after seeing it on first screening.
Newspaper need advertisments and all the early screenings/red carpets/actor interviews/insights.
Youtuber just read the newspaper and talk about stuff they read. Less pressurable, i guess.

Don't be a retard liar. Literally nobody on here enjoyed shit like Squirrel Girl and America. The truth is, there isn't actually much SJW in Marvel, it's generally contained in a few books. But the overall quality of stories in both of the Big Two has plummeted, and fans of both are angry about that.

>267 replies and no source
>No transcription
Based HeadlineChan.

So you imply these three people have ill intention while they are happy they watch CaptainMarvel and use the Hashtag? And if they are early, everyone else or a bigchunk will be. But still theaters are rather empty.
Your point just implies that many do this, so the cinemas should be full than the pictures show.

>Maybe like Youtube?
Thing is, the reviews in Youtube aren't really much different. There is a vast majority of people praising this movie (which, personally, I'm pretty skeptical of - the average person does not have great taste), and then there is a chunk of people who spam ten videos a week talking about how Larson is a racist and literally ripped off their balls with her vagina.

>t. marvelcuck

It’s funny, when I herd about this I went to YouTube to check it out, and rather than an anti Carol video being the first video that was shown when you type in Captain Marvel it was pushed down to be the fourth video. Man, how are e-celebs supposed to get views if they are pushed all the way down to the fourth video slot?

>There is a vast majority of people praising this movie
...for what?
All I hear is "I really wanted to like this movie, BUT", and shitposters here still not having anything actually nice to say about the movie, and instead just default to "look at all the money its making"

The controversy surrounding this movie is that it's mediocre to shit, the lead actress is as likable as wet cardboard, and disney is desperately trying to prop the movie up using shady business tactics that should be stamped down by our government if they weren't 20 years behind the technological boom.

Notice that no one in this thread is talking about any of the culture war bullshit surrounding the movie except the people trying to defend the mouse. Even when it's irrelevant to the topic at hand, you'd rather use a couple of small-time retards on youtube to defend shitty company practices rather than just admit that companies shouldn't have this kind of power or be doing things like this.

>cosmicbooknews
based

>literal who publication
yeah, no
they didn't expose anything

northjersey.com/story/entertainment/movies/2019/03/13/success-captain-marvel-smovie-cores-victory-over-trolls/3156354002/
>But perhaps more importantly, steps were taken to mitigate any troll effect on "Captain Marvel." Two studio executives who spoke anonymously because they weren't authorized to speak about their about their anti-troll efforts, said they've become more adept and prepared for combating organized negativity around a release. There are no more sneak attacks.

I'm saying

1. I have no idea if this is real or some shit a retard shooped together.

2. I can't tell whether the movie is on, but considering they have their phones out, it's probably before even the trailers have started. Most people do not arrive immediately.

3. When I went to see Infinity War my cinema didn't seem immensely packed. But it still made over a billion dollars.

t. fellow child rapist

>t. DCuck

Looked up Matt McGloin, didn't find anything. Looked up Matthew McGloin, found this:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106196246/#106202115
The link is dead, if it ever worked.
No one responded to the post.
Can't find another article by looking up the same words in the headline.
Can't find an archive of the article
I don't know if this is what Matt McGloin of CosmicBookNews looks like, and if so, whether this pic was a shoop or not.
If there's evidence, I want it, so I can stop calling you guys out every time you say this guy is a pedo, but you're not making it easy. Give me a valid link, anything.

Attached: 1551519864475.jpg (560x240, 26K)

is this just an attack of his character?
would Disney really low-key make up an internet rumor about a guy being a pedophile to assassinate his reputation and keep the success of their film going?

Attached: 1552592477906.gif (500x506, 953K)

don't lump me in with you! It was consensual for me.

>northjersey.com
If there's a more trustworthy and reliable source of news I haven't found it

>I don't know if this is what Matt McGloin of CosmicBookNews looks like, and if so, whether this pic was a shoop or not.
Does he have any pics online at all?

Never listen to Yea Forums. You know it's infested with people that haven't even seen these movies but will throw in their two cents anyway.

Anyhow, at a glance through youtube, people seem to like it for the same reasons they like all the Marvel movies. I don't know if they just have shit taste or whatever but clearly people like it. It's probably a competently put together but inoffensive and safe movie, and... surprise surprise, people do enjoy that stuff. My guess is that if it weren't for the controversy generated by people who desperately wanted to tank the movie by pretending Brie Larson had told men to stay at home, there would be absolutely no question that the movie is just an okay flick that wastes two hours. We wouldn't have all this political posturing and outrage farming tainting our perceptions and it would get around the attention on Yea Forums that Ant-Man got.

What? praising is very low. The most praising you get is "its popcornflick and ok for entertainment". We talk about review, not opinion tubers. I think we both talk about 2 different things here.

That doesn't work, because DChads aren't cucks.
Tell a DChad that Bendis and King are shit, and they'll go "Yeah, they're fucking ruining DC."
Insult any given nuMarvel run, and marvelcucks will start screaming "incel incel incel casualgate outragefag you don't even read comics", because they're cucks.

>It was consensual for me.
And she was at least 12, RIGHT?

Attached: john-byrne.jpg (400x583, 37K)

You need to lead with the story that theaters are full of empty seats.

Disney bought 5 grand worth of tickets for a single theater the weekend after the movie opening and they couldn't even give them away for free.

>so I can stop calling you guys out
>guys
It's one person, dude.
Nobody else actually pays attention to the actual names of clickbait authors.

>Notice that no one in this thread is talking about any of the culture war bullshit
That's what all the youtube retards getting pushed down are talking about, though.

Yes, the controversy is entirely a political shitstorm about people being increasingly asshurt about 'representation' in media. All you need to do to see this is actually check the shit these channels are saying to know I'm right.

>producer
I thought this was just some faggot blogger. Did this Nova obsessed fuck produce anything?

Is anyone surprised Disney does this shit though?

Attached: DBEA245B-2C38-4080-82BD-18130D649A59.jpg (859x1536, 915K)

>If there's evidence, I want it, so I can stop calling you guys out every time you say this guy is a pedo, but you're not making it easy. Give me a valid link, anything.

>Asking the Anti-CG crowd for evidence
Welcome to the Culture War, Trust nobody and be prepared to ruin your youtube recommendations with faggots telling you to be mad.

You're delusional. Marvelfags were the FIRST people to shit on Bendis.

Probably "produced" some child porn

Marvelfags still pretend that "bendis hate" is just a meme, because they're far too cucked in the head to see the problems with him.

More like is this wanted to get punished if you dont talk what youtube wants to hear?
Many like to protest if youtube gets restricted, but honestly it wasnt never about free opinios, but about what is marketable. Everyone who isnt ad-friendly just have the luck that youtube allows them to post something. But this is just for image to look like "youtube is about you. everyone can present their opinion and ideas" but in reality its just to have a big backlog of videos and big advertising space.

>never listen to Yea Forums
>but listen to youtube
Based on all the reviews I've seen on there, they aren't any better informed. Just watching trailers gives you a better feel for the quality of the movie.

>It turned out that people were just turning up an hour early and trying to pretend that seats didn't fill up when the movie was actually playing.

Nice spin, Disney

>1
Ah, ok. Yes, that a big problem. But that is with everything you dont observe. And the context is not that easy thats correct. But if it points in this direction by logic or doesnt sum up with other things, you can mention it as a theory. For example noone could disprove it by pics with full theaters, which should be easy since one of the biggest weekend start. And everyone takes pictures of them and post them on fb, twiiter or insta.
>2
Sure, but if they have a normal history and they hashtag it with Marvel, you can agree its legit. And i agree some of the ones cropped together doesnt really imply its while playing.
>3
Sure, maybe these numbers were incorrect too. But you have to look if this big number was because of legs, when you watched it and if the seats reflect the difference to CaptainMarvel.

The opinions of the people on the youtube short bus getting put down is irrelevant. They could be screeching about the movie not being progressive enough, Fury being an uncle tom, or how carol should be played by a woman of color for all it matters.

The point is that companies shouldn't team up like this or have the power to shut down opinions that they don't like. How many layers of bootlicking do you have to be on to defend something like this? If corporations are going to behave like this and not get punished by the government's supposed 'trust busting' measures, then the least they're deserving of is a huge public backlash.

holy shit is this for real?

>company has shit practices
>b-but muh literally who tubers
>culture war!
stop trying to derail this with your e-celeb drama mouse shill

That's him. I guess he local news called him "producer" because he produced some shitty direct to video war movie. It's like "Tales of the Call of Duty" or some shit.

Shit thread from a shit article. There are like 3 sentences with actual claims in the article, two of which (YouTube search results seeming to change, Rotten Tomatoes removing audience score because of all the trolling) have been discussed to death here already. The rest is speculative bullshit like this.

Attached: IMG_20190316_132445.png (1767x474, 246K)

Attached: truth aboiut marvel.jpg (1830x210, 53K)

kek. As if anyone needed more evidence that these award ceremonies are just glorified PR handjobs.

How the fuck this idiot ever got off his child molestation charge, I'll never understand. A cop probably screwed up and they had to let him go.

>Literally celebrating the largest media company in existence manipulating their media assets to remove bad publicity
Jump off a bridge, mouseshills.

I don't know who you think you're fooling at this point.

You mean lies. Like going to the theater and hour early and saying "look how empty it is!" is a lie. I show up for the first trailer, which is normally a minute or two after the commercials for coke and popcorn start.

Yeah they’re in damage control

Attached: C4537D31-8DD2-4FF1-A779-2AC4D25FD3BC.jpg (1170x1536, 1.51M)

So you're saying it's now the catch all term for "I have no counter argument so I'm going to just resort to ad hominem and attack your sexual life"?

Attached: IMG_1035.jpg (638x794, 70K)

>look I said it again!
You realize that repeating the same bullshit over and over again doesn't actually convince anyone, right?

So why do you care? As if other threads doesnt do the same. Just ignore these threads than?
Or do you need to monitore these kind of threads? You sound really like a shill. Maybe you just move on and promote your next project, if this cost you too much pr time you cant use on other things?

So is that kid fucker still shilling his site, or is Yea Forums doing it just to rile people up? Anyone ask him?

You guys keep flipping from
>manipulating youtube, RT, and other media platforms for pr is totally normal, stupid incel
to
>disney didn't do nothing! Reeeeeee
Pick a narrative and stick to it already.

>You realize that repeating the same bullshit over and over again doesn't actually convince anyone, right?
Why are you repeating what I said?

>Another day, another thread of seething incels hating a movie that they aren't going to watch.
topkek.

>So why do you care? As if other threads doesnt do the same. Just ignore these threads than?
>Just let Yea Forums be shit, what's the problem!
Why aren't fake articles from bloggers and random twitter posts bannable yet?

The term is "arguing with holes".

Than show full cinemas from opening weekend from normal fans? These days everyone makes selfies.
And who does show up for the first trailer and bump in the dark trying to find your seat?
>I want to see that movie. But i will wait for the first trailer so i have to seek in the dark my seat. And ask many people to stand up or let me through to it!

Attached: Magellan 08_03.jpg (1771x1771, 343K)

Let's be indulgent and pretend I am
>Shills post endless positive reviews of movies they haven't watched online... for money
>Yea Forums posts endless negative reviews of movies they haven't watched online... for free
You'd still be more pathetic.

Because you dont ignore it and imply they are important to let them stay up? Its Yea Forums relevant and you boost the activity or post numbers.
Besides they are not fake. These articles exist. You might question if they use wrong stuff but most i see just present findings and theories.

>people should be banned for wanting to talk about things that I don't like
That's a real reddit take, user. If you don't like a topic then just blacklist it.

>butthurt MRA's trying to brigade the meaning of male tears by downvoting the best ones

pretty sad 2bh

Like the one that complaina bout stuff but reads it and post in the thread?
Better than a masochist or have some sort of cuck mentaility.

I agree. But i guess its the poor weekend shift who wants to post and promote Endgame media but are bound in this thread. Or are eager minimize Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 and Gunn debacle than these "1 week old" things.

>another Marvel drone who just can't accept that Wonder Woman was the better movie and an actual historic feminist icon rather than a Mrs. Pacman
It's ok sweetie. Maybe Marvel will get it right next time.

>screencapping your own post

Stop this.

Gonna go with everyone else and say that's basically common knowledge.

>Ragh shill

I hate the character and didn't go see the movie so not really. Just calling it like it is.

Which mega corporation's product have you consumed recently?

stop making thousands of threads about random shit.

Attached: 1552699233527.jpg (790x988, 234K)

Not a Marble drone and honestly I'm not going to even bother watching it, but I can not see something without seething about it, and making continuous whiny little hate threads that end up disappointing you when the movie makes 700-800 million. The funny shit is that it's all self inflicted.

Nestle, like everyone else.

>blurry twitter repost

Go back.

If you're not into people shitposting and being cynical about the state of comics/comic book movies, then I do have to wonder why you're here. Lewd drawings maybe?

no u

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I don't put much stock in hearsay and gossip.

I like how you present shitposting as a reasonable behavior
>Well, I'm only littering the board, why are you complaining about it?

Companies pay for people to spam comments on social media.

Most people don’t realize just how far the control goes, though.

This is yet another Yea Forums thread.
Anyone who posts in this thread is littering the board including me, but you're the only one being a dumb cuck about it.

>boards are so relevant and important that making any non-serious comment on them literally ruins them
Found another tumblr migrant

>faggots continue to roll in mud

>>Disney could also be attempting to manipulate Captain Marvel on social media and in comments on articles at various websites. It could be possible that Reddit is filled with paid Disney shills and employees to combat negative Captain Marvel posts, to post positive posts, or Disney could even be employing bots to down-vote negative posts and up-vote the positive ones. Speaking of bots, it is known fake positive user reviews have been posted to the Captain Marvel Rotten Tomatoes page, as they all state the same thing, which looks to be as a result of bot traffic.

This is truly a sane and non-schizophrenic thing to say about why there is a lot of positivity for a popular entertainment franchise.

>>It also recently became known that a movie reviewer for NBC Universal's SYFY site lied about doing reviews stating they had to spin things positively or else they wouldn't get access to exclusives, which included early access to movies and celebrity interviews.
I saw someone mention this in a thread just a day or two before its release.
The reaction then was this was a "conspiracy theory."

is this to do about the empty theaters?

I wish it was non-serious comments

There is no reason to show aqauman being upset about, make it a maga poster while both CP and AM leek his tears.

can someone sauce me, im too retarded to find it.
im sorry

Companies and such always print stuff in advance, because if they win, they need the materials out fast.

That's why there were Madam President issues of some magazine for Hillary, even tho she lost.

>Telling Google to stop negative videos from coming up on YouTube isn't marketing

Google strives for relevant responses to any given search. If you Google "Captain Marvel Brie Larson" you should get info about the movie, clips, maybe interviews with her. What you shouldn't get is someone ranting about how she's ruining movies for straight white men. Because that's not relevant to that basic search.

Now, if you Google "Captain Marvel Brie Larson hates white men" then you should get those results you want.

What do you think Yea Forums is?

The Monday drop was actually in line with most Marvel films (AoU was slightly higher) but let's not let facts get in the way of a stupid conspiracy theory.

>tfw i can’t armchair manage billion dollar companies for a shit.
I look up to you guys.

Theoretical it should show you what fits these words and than how many watched it.

Why? Because even as a shill you are below us in the hierarchy?

>unironically defending Jawbreakers
Kill yourself John

Obviously, but the problem is no one cares or they think it's a good thing.

>source of this bullshit is edited out
C’mon, user. Let’s see that source. Otherwise it’s pure bullshit.

Attached: A90BE11A-F9AD-425D-AF80-CBC9185B59E3.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Did McGloin scrub the internet of the stories of him molesting his nephew, or has this football guy just overshadowed him that much in the last three years?

I didn't think this guy was still around.

>Post a single piece of proof.

Unless they were passing out invisibility cloaks with the popcorn, no one was showing up to these "sold-out" rooms. Only the tickets were being sold.

Attached: lol.jpg (2905x3071, 1.55M)

go away, gaslighter

I really wish I could hit the people who make shit like this.

It's pure bullshit even with the source just like all of Yea Forums's "CAPTAIN MARVEL IS A HORRIBLE FAILURE" articles

They all also happen to be written by this McGloin guy

>half have a black screen
>the rest are from before the movie was even released
How are you people THIS stupid and gullible?

>second theater

What kinda theater is that? Looks pretty.

>The Soviet Union fell
>Russia is fucking poor
>Corruption is rampant
>Somehow America thinks it's still a threat
>The ones raising stink over the evil russians are the same ones who decry racism

You guys are comically moronic.

truly nobody ever has a showing with few people, there aren't movie theaters with multiple screens which might not be at capacity and they have showtimes which couldn't possibly have unusually fewer patrons

be engaged with reality for once you neckbeards

Probably an art house theater in a big town.
Sometimes they put big budget movies up so they can get some new regulars. For instance, my local art house theater played Black Panther

Reminder that only 37% of Russian households have a computer.

>half have a black screen
more like 2
>the rest are from before the movie was even released
no they weren't

my theatre was mostly empty too, it's not a big deal

Can't fool me, Vlad.

>Corruption is rampant
Which is how US intelligence easily got wind that Russians were interfering in its elections.

I like how the narrative keeps changing.
>HACKED the elections
>MANIPULATED the elections
>...Influence the elections
>...bought... facebook ads?

The chinks did more damage than those Russian fuckers, but no one talks about the chinks pushing for the democrats.

A bunch of Russians shitposting on FB was nothing.

It keeps changing as we get more info, and those are all things the Russians did.

Of course, being a Russian troll, you wouldn't know unless Vlad told you.

Nazi already lost its meaning.

I expect a subversion of family and patriot to come eventually.

It keeps changing because there's quite literally nothing there, which is why they could no longer keep saying "HACKED THE ELECTION", and are now trying to claim that facebook ads have somehow destroyed the foundations of our democracy.

>proof
Yikes

>Has a Mar-Vell icon
This fucker is not allowed to like what I like.

Kinda looks like the same guy, but I'm bad with faces.

manipulating the debates isn't the same as influencing the election
it's worse
and it's not just the russians, it's all lefties. they own the media, they profit from conflict and strife. and being commies, they don't understand how the economy works, and that your ill-gotten money won't be worth a damn because of how you've tanked the economy

> Getting this trolled by clickbait

lol

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (800x600, 29K)

found the real incel. have sex, please.

How Long until someone shoots the theme Park?

Face facts, Yea Forums is just as alt-right as /pol/ and Yea Forums now.

Anti-vax is controlled opposition in the most literal sense. It's a fringe thing that vaccine manufacturers pay to have pushed since it's so extreme that few people would actually agree with it, yet people who try to call out the fact that they've got the FDA in their pocket can easily be lumped in with them.

Outside of Yea Forums and review sites how many people are praising this movie?

Worse than Hunger Games.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?id=roguevhgdk.htm

That's because the user-base of Yea Forums is "alt-right", and nobody ever sticks to one board.

Not really. A majority of people on most of he boards seem fairly apolitical and just seem to want people on both sides of the fence to shut the fuck up about politics unless it's actually relevant to the particular topic being discussed in a particular thread at that moment.

I thought it was Rich Evans on the pic over Brie Larson

Attached: rich evans 2.png (1265x703, 553K)

OP is a faggot. Link or GTFO

Attached: headlines.jpg (1822x1644, 242K)

SNAP, YEP

>begging for the link to shill for the blog
Matt, please.

You're either already shilling for the blog or you're a faggot posting fake headlines. Do it right or don't do it at all.

I counter that "proof" with my own proof that the three showings I went to was fully packed.

Prove it.