Rocko's Modern Life

>even joe is worried nick could abandon static cling at this point

Attached: tyfgth.png (494x247, 102K)

whats about new star wars cartoon episode we were promised lately?

Attached: 27_tn.jpg (463x348, 17K)

They realized nostalgia isn't as in demand as they thought.

God damn it

whats about new star wars cartoon episode we were promised lately?

Attached: 15.jpg (680x453, 84K)

>Make thing
>It's done
>It's literally fucking completed and the money is a completely sunk cost at this point
>Don't air it
Damn, Nickelodeon coming in with the 1 billion IQ plays

Attached: Brilliant.png (259x265, 146K)

Problem is that Hey Arnold ended a decade before the Jungle Movie aired. If they were smart, they could've just re-aired the episodes of Hey Arnold so that today's Kids actually knew it exists when the special aired. Nick is run by mongoloids unfortunately.

Just like TBS with an entire season of Close Enough

Same things happening with the invader zim movie. I really don't understand what nicks strategy is here.

Someone said it was confirmed to be going to Netflix to me, then proceeded to give me a link that said nothing about Netflix, and then didn't respond to me again.

Someone has to hack into the company's system and steal the original files. Don't worry, guys. I'm on it.

Attached: hack-any-computer.png (728x380, 321K)

I guess Nick is too busy working on that new Rugrats cartoon series to care about what has already been made and just needs to be put on a channel playlist schedule to air.

Nick is shopping it around and also the Invader Zim movie too. I think we'll eventually see them.

>shopping it around
they have 3 fucking channels to air it on

>they finally air it
>virtually no advertisement
>barely anyone knew it was coming out
>some random time and day
>it gets shit ratings and nickelodeon sees it as a bad sign for revitalizing the series

Attached: ass.png (516x439, 205K)

This shit pisses me off so much, no matter what IP it happens to.
Just say you want it dead, don't pull this first grade manipulative bullshit so you can pretend it wasn't your idea.

>company purposefully presents their shit really poorly
>uses its poor performance as a sign it wasn't good
hate hate hate this shit

Attached: 1489882859939.jpg (450x600, 43K)

If this shit never sees the light of day I'm gonna literally lose my shit! I don't know what the hell is wrong with Nick these days, but it seems like their executives are fully retarded.

I was so hyped when the initial trailer dropped. Damn them.

bump

They're excuse to that would be "But we aired episodes of it regularly on that NickSplat channel."

Too bad they didn't realize not many kids or working adults would stay up late night just to watch 90s cartoons.

Time for someone who works at Nick to leak both the movies.

I swear, this and enter the florpus better not become lost media because of nick

I hope people start rioting if that happens.

Somebody should leak it. Fuck Nick.

Say someone works for nick studio. Where would one find the files for it?

I wouldn't rule out Enter the Florpus just yet considering that Zim Artbook that got announced.

They are making the show outdated and irrelevant at this point. Makes me sad. :(

good. no one wants to see that shit anyway

I've never even heard of this show, but did they really produce an entire season and not show it? That's insane.

The full finished file would be ready for airing in Nickelodeon Headquarters in New York, as that's where the fucking braindead scheduling happens.

Attached: 1311285182934.jpg (350x210, 8K)