Donald was a sailor, a soldier, an explorer, a detective, a ninja, a cameraman, a musician, a fire fighter, a bellboy...

Donald was a sailor, a soldier, an explorer, a detective, a ninja, a cameraman, a musician, a fire fighter, a bellboy, a logger, a steam operator, a scout leader, a photographer, a paranormal investigator, a paratrooper, a boxer, a superhero and a clock cleaner

is he the most accomplished fictional character ever ?

Attached: carla et olga.jpg (1200x752, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankingtheduck.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

, "I’ve had a lot of jobs in my life: boxer, mascot, astronaut, baby proofer, imitation Krusty, truck driver, hippie, plow driver, food critic, conceptual artist, grease salesman, carny, mayor, grifter, body guard for the mayor, country western manager, garbage commissioner, mountain climber, farmer, inventor, Smithers, Poochie, celebrity assistant, power plant worker, fortune cookie writer, beer baron, Kwik-E-Mart clerk, homophobe, and missionary, but protecting people, that gives me the best feeling of all."

Attached: 638513.jpg (960x720, 96K)

He was also a woman pre-transition but understandably he doesn't talk about that much.

Excel Excel, or pretty much any character that has 'drifts from temp job to temp job' as a trait

This picture makes me sick. It takes something good like duck comics and turns it into furry cancer.

>most accomplished character ever ?
Haha, no. If memory serves, Barbie clocks in at a little under 170 or 190 careers.

Attached: 1480898131474.jpg (393x448, 83K)

Donald only had that many different jobs because he kept getting fired from them.

Hasn't Scrooge done more? He's like a next level Donald.

> This episode is almost 20 years old
update job meta joke when?

in the comics he often works as a coin cleaner or at a margarine factory

You forgot the time he was a Nazi.

That's not a job.

See
Scrooge did a ton of jobs but he was great in all and climbed the ladder.
Donald just keeps fucking up.

barbie has him beat by at least 1000 random jobs

No, they're all different barbies

Fucken fine m8, he worked in a munitions factory hammering warheads to see if they were duds. And since he did it all for the Führer himself you'd think would be memorable enough to include.

When was he a paranormal investigator and a superhero? I can't remember.

Not really, he only switched occupations a couple of times, and most of those weren’t really changes in job but more just what meterial he was either selling or mining for.

>1000
Not nearly, tt's closer to 200. She's certainly been around the block though.

>paranormal
Doesn't ring any specific bells, but I have this odd feeling I've read a story with Donald and Fethry as ghostbusters.
>superhero
Paperinik.

Attached: 3102-01.jpg (1094x1465, 1.16M)

That was a dream.

Attached: 178296c57a90ba80ae4364b6a7a302d3.jpg (630x470, 38K)

Yeah, there are a bunch of comics where Donald and Fethry work for an organization called TNT (Tamers of Nonhuman Threats), which is a parody of ghostbusters

You forgot he's played like 20 different sports.

I wonder what a 3D model of Marge's hair in rollers would look like.

when was he a mayor?

He also was a spy.

Attached: 094602.jpg (297x548, 47K)

I can be payed to be a homophobe?

You forgot wizard too

Bowling alley attendant, prison snitch, opera singer, ice cream man, Radioactive Man... Has Homer been a chef?

I wish. Getting paid to pretend to be afraid of something sounds like stupidly easy money.

I doubt he's a virgin with all the ladies he's been around.

BARBIE

No

Attached: 5d13d613-7f53-476c-9341-422b5dbb1230.png (420x123, 26K)

Is there an English-translated version available?

IDW was translating Papernik New Adventures as Duck Avenger, but they seemed to have stopped. You can download a fan transition here
>bankingtheduck.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html

Going by that metric, Barby would win hands down.

Look up Duckbanker or Bankingthefuck. Pikappa #1-12 or 18 has official translations, called Superduck.
Disney is also doing repints of the first Paperinik series (New Adventures, often called PKNA) but it's been a while since anything came out though it's not officially cancelled. Yet.
Duck Avenger New Adventures - Book 01 (2017) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Duck Avenger New Adventures - Book 02 (2017) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Duck Avenger New Adventures - Book 03 (2018) (digital) (Salem-Empire)

Attached: Duck Avenger New Adventures, Book 1-204.jpg (1988x3056, 1009K)

Secret Agent AND unrelated undercover industrial counter-espionage agent.

Why do you think he always sleeps in?

Yeah, Scrooge got his own intelligence agency.

Attached: Moldfinger 1.jpg (1600x1285, 532K)

just in Danish stories.

How does a dog have a duck for a niece?

duckfucking

I can feel the sexual tension in this

it's actually daisy in disguise

These lightweights got no shit on a plastic doll for girls

Attached: 4068F8D0-1F62-4CA0-8F6A-88B6E429F8F0.jpg (457x672, 37K)

Also a zoo keeper.

Attached: Working_For_Peanuts.jpg (500x375, 75K)

Thanks.

>it's a "Donald loves and excels at his job but then fate fucks him over and he's forced to go back to the margarine factory" issue
I fucking hated them as a kid, and whoever made the formula a cliché should never have been allowed near comics.

Attached: Snap Your Ass Hole I'm Going To Put A Duck Egg In Ye'.gif (415x301, 2.51M)

Let me guess, you went on Limewire and downloaded that version with the ending edited out?

Island detective-slash-ninja, under the alias "Maui Mallard".

it's always nice to see Donald be successful in things once in a while.

Attached: 130625.jpg (1206x1812, 510K)

just write articles for buzzfeed, vox ecc.

>Paperinik.
paperinik is different from PK. Like a whole lot of different. Paperinik is in the same universe of Supergoofy, and they're both canon to Euro Disney (which I could simply say to Disney at this point), while PK is non-canon.

Attached: 124316.jpg (1198x426, 184K)

She looks like she fucks dog guys

when was this?

Maisie a cute. What issues does she show up in?

has there ever been a better character than donald

cause i seriously can't think of one

which I had already mentionned.

Consider the following: Scrooge.

Scrooge is the hardcorest motherfucker to come out of mouse comics.
I i had his kind of money, my dream would be to make a panel by panel faithful adaptation of the life and time's for a tv series.

Attached: 1239758325572.jpg (565x800, 196K)

He's cool af but i relate more to Dolan

>that part where Scrooge says goodbye to his father and leaves their castle for the last time
>that ghost reveal
I bet an adaptation would somehow fuck it up. It was probably my favourite duck story as a kid. Fucking goosebumps and sadness every time.

Are you muslim?