TWO NEW Transformers movies in the works

We are getting a BUMBLEBEE SEQUEL and a main series movie(not a TLK sequel but a main ensemble team movie set in the new universe)

>The main Transformers film franchise producer, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, stated he is currently overseeing the scripting of two Transformers films sequels. He said so as part of a bigger interview to a Japanese movie news website as part of the Bumblebee press tour. One of the films is the next big tentpole Transformers film to follow The Last Knight, while the other is a sequel to Bumblebee. Please keep in mind that the film following the last Knight was already said to be a new experience and thus may involve a new storyline rather than finishing what was started in the Last Knight. The Bumblebee sequel is said to be a buddy movie featuring Optimus and Bumblebee. So one would take place in the past while the other in the present.

>Here is a quote from the website:
>Throughout the day, Di Bonaventura talks with smiles," Our greatest mission is to the audience To be satisfied, "to meet the expectations of the audience." To that end, he and his colleagues are already working on a new series. "We are already working on two projects and are in the process of writing a script. One is the latest in the main family series following Transformers: The Last Knight and the other is a sequel to Bumblebee So, we are thinking of works where Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will be the buddy (buddy), but when Optimus and Bumblebee are the movies of the protagonists ... how human beings get involved in their drama In the first place, the size is different between human beings and theirs .... It's a worrying point (laughs).

seibertron.com/transformers/news/two-sequels-in-transformers-live-action-franchise-confirmed-in-development/43083/

Attached: 1552676769176.jpg (1400x700, 142K)

Bumblebee was apparently good but not a lot of people (including me) saw it. They better have something good for their tentpole film if they're rebooting this shit so soon.

Bumblebee is the reboot,these two films are sequels to it. A small scale bee sequel and big scale bee sequel.

Kino

>The Bumblebee sequel is said to be a buddy movie featuring Optimus and Bumblebee
the only thing i need to know is when

Beechads rise up

Bumblechads always win

I hope Bee gets his voice fixed

This,they got Dylan

nice repost

Baychads win again

Dylan did such a great job for the few minutes Bee spoke.

it's crazy how we've been getting a lot of good Bumblebee voices the last few years between Dylan, Will Friedle and Jeremy Levy.

This

Kino

Based

So let me get this straight, the main series movie is set in the new universe that the Bumblebee movie created, along with the Bumblebee sequel? So this means that the Bayformer universe is actually abandoned and that Hasbro wasn't joshing us when they said that Bumblebee was a confirmed reboot?
This is wonderful.

Agreed. Dylan did a good job, even if it's hard to appreciate due to the few lines he has to shine with.

Attached: wat a time to bee alive.jpg (1348x2268, 313K)

So does Bumblebee get to fuck the chick or no?

Soon

Attached: tumblr_phlpozQRrS1wazp08o1_1280.jpg (1199x675, 112K)

Transformers NEEDS to finish the Bayformers story. They need to defeat Unicron. That's it. Then reboot it.

Bumblebee would have done a lot better if Bay ended the series.

What do we need to hasten the process? Some kind of strap-on for Bumblebee? A miniature wormhole in the girl's cooch?

from what I remember of the movie, Bee(and presumably all transformers) have a very modular anatomy, considering there's two scenes where a piece of him falls off, and he's transforming partially countless of times(remember when he fucking hung onto the highway rail while getting chased by the cops? that was fun).
So he could always have a working genitalia installed, assuming he doesn't have it already(which safe to assume, since this new movie series is heavily inspired by G1, in which the primary method of "reproduction" for cybertronians is to be simply built in a factory. No word yet on whether or not they have sparks).

If I were tasked with writing the relationship into the movies, I'd probably have Charlie meet up again in the sequel(Charlie also getting to meet optimus who would brief her on the general situation of the civil war, which would also serve as a exposition dump for the audience), where they would make their romantic love for each other apparent. Maybe they kiss or imply something or whatever near the end of the movie. Then, in one of the future movies(maybe the mainline movie? Which I'm assuming is going to be something like team autobot vs team decepticon and it's basically going to be the Avengers of hte new Transformer series, where all the characters who are going to get their own movies join forces.) a full out admission of love from both of them. By then Bee would have his voice back obviously.

then again, this could all be retarded and they'll never touch on it lmao

Kino post

Shut the fuck up, lorenzo.

DID YOU THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY GET A REBOOT!?!?

Attached: Blitzwing DID YOU THINK YOU COULD HIDE.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Why does he wear themask?

I nean, it's not like it hadn't happened before.

Attached: DA35A0E0-B1FE-4682-B3A4-B9E0F056B590-29610-00001880B23CABCF.png (500x387, 285K)

The Last Knight made my brain melt at how retarded it was.

So this means that the Bayformer universe is actually abandoned and that Hasbro wasn't joshing us when they said that Bumblebee was a confirmed reboot?

Prooooobably. Bonaventura, as he’s won’t to do, is making the whole thing clear as mud.

>Bumblebee is Transformers 6
Di Bonaventura, everybody.

Attached: D2822717-FE7B-4F05-A0D4-AFAA2253493F-2332-0000032A2F11DE2F.png (595x625, 82K)

Mm hm.

But hey, Hasbro has more say now, and they called it a full reboot. I trust them a Hell of a lot more.

Yeah no voice bee is getting old

Why did they start doing voiceless bee in the first place? He wasn't like that in G1, or any of the other shows or comics as far as I remember. First time I saw it it was in Bayformers 2007.

That was it. Speilberg’s Idea. “A friendship that transcends language.”

oh. well, it's a nice idea, and I'm honestly a big fan of it, but the oversaturation is what makes it annoying to me now.

Based Spielberg

>Based Spielberg
Shia Labeouf was his idea in the first place.

I can't believe it took over a decade to make a movie that matched the required writing level of a children's movie.

To be fair, that's rare nowadays.

I am really hoping for a good Cybertron war movie, especially if they take a lot of cues from Fall and War

Attached: 20190312233523_1.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

This,BW movie might not happen because it would cost 600 million $ to make saidLorenzo.r

How the actual fuck would it cost $600, sounds like bullshit.

Except nobody honestly cares about the bayformers story, even those who were initially fans of it

The entire Cybertronian scene in Bumblebee only happened thanks to a 50 million dollar grant Chinese production studio Tencent gave to the movie. And that was 3 minutes of footage.

A Beast Wars film full of CGI robots and CGI animals and CGI locations and shit for nearly a hour and a half would definitely be 450$ millions or so unless they do it like a normal animated cartoon movie or whatever.

That scene cost like 5-10 million to make

>Transformers film to follow The Last Knight

>soft reboot series
>Still make movies in the old timeline

Attached: dear primus.png (180x171, 56K)

IT NEVER ENDS.

Attached: 181BAD41-59D9-4DE6-9767-BEA9C2CA8F2E-21740-0000162741ACDDDE.png (700x889, 385K)

>The entire Cybertronian scene in Bumblebee only happened thanks to a 50 million dollar grant Chinese production studio Tencent gave to the movie. And that was 3 minutes of footage.
where'd you get this info? I'm waiting on the home release and hoping there's at least some kind of behind the scenes stuff

It is good, but it was a mistake to premiere it so close to Aquaman, Mary Poppins 2, and Spider Universe, which are all family friendly movies.

So are we back to G1? Cuz im not gonna lie: Doing a live action shot for shot remake of the original Transformers movie would be kind of kino