Imperiex = Galactus
Brainiac = Ultron
Beyounders = Monitors
Joker = Green Goblin
Mr Mxy = Impossible Man
Dr Manhattan = Molecule Man
Darkseid = Thanos

Where is DC Dr Doom?

Attached: 2796075-marvel_universe_the_end__1___page_29.jpg (1000x651, 311K)

Batman.

DOOM HAS NO EQUALS!

You mean a meme character that becomes omnipotent every year due to "MUH SMARTNESS"?

Thankfully DC doesn't have it. I think DC readers are not dumb enough to pay for the same shitty story every year, so DC doesn't offend them by doing it.

Black Adam, kind of?

Vandal Savage, silly.

Attached: youmustbenew.jpg (311x311, 24K)

Doesn't become omnipotent every year nor is he loved and trusted by the heroes to raise their children.

Doesn't become omnipotent every year nor is he loved and trusted by the heroes to raise their children.

Goddamnit you DC Ladderbro counterpart, don't you sleep?

If you don't recognize me, you must be new.

Tell me, newfag: are you one of those that believe that Dr. Doom becoming omnipotent every year makes him the best written character in all fiction?

R'as Al-ghul

spbp

League of Assassins = The Hand

I always liked how Osborn/Goblin was essentially a Luthor/Joker fusion.
A calm and collected businessman by day, absolute madman lunatic by night. The duality of man, only both halves are dicks.

yeah although the hand have no actual dedicated leader character to parallel r'as

It's Lord Havok right?

He's a Dr Doom rip off/clone but he's not relevant to DC at all, nor got his own country or is feared by the Superheroes as a whole.

Batman.

>Both dark antiheroes
>Both gothic and technologic at the same time
>Both superpopular and have (character name)fags
>Both rich and privileged
>Both A-list characters
>Both good guys with bad methods
>Both geniuses with sciense, tactics and masterplans
>Both have dead parents as motivation
>Both self made men without supermutation shit
>Both have monks and mountains stuff in origin
>Both kinda friends with their greatest enemies

Sinestro is a better version of Doom.

Doom has a tiny country, Sinestro has a big planet.

Doom has an army of robots that look like himself and job to street-tier heros, Sinestro has an army of the scariest modafocas in the universe that are each as strong as a Green Lantern.

Dr. Doom has one story told and retold every fucking year, Sinestro had a variety of stories that cover a wide range of subjects (rulership, fathership, partnership, fear and willpower).

Doom has retarded fans that convinced themselves that his stories are high-literature and they are smart for paying to read the same shit every year, Sinestro has actual fans that love the character instead of worshiping a shit meme, and that know full-well that Green Lantern isn't the best piece of literature ever written, they just aren't ashamed of reading comic books and so don't have to pretend that they are reading a masterpiece of fiction.

>Dr. Doom
>antihero
>Superpopular
>A-list character
Should someone tell him that Doom comics sell worse than "Deathstroke"?

>Newfag calling other people new

Doom is most popular Marvel's villain. He was cool before Thanos became cool. He is literally Marvel's Joker.

I'm pretty sure that Magneto was always more popular than him.

>Where is DC Dr Doom?
It's Doctor Sivana

Attached: 440174104.jpg (1280x1964, 744K)

>Doom is most popular Marvel's villain.
Why his comics sell worse than "Deathstroke"?

Because Thanos got all the sweet MCU shilling

>reddit spacing
>modafocas
>m-muh Sinestro stories r so deep! Not like Doom!
>b-but Doomfags think their stories r deep, not like us lantern chads!
Christ, keep this shit on your blog autismo.

Shitpost.

Right, because being omnipotent is DC heroes' trait

It is Batman, same level of villany.

Doesn't Tommy hate Marvel and ladderbro hate DC?

Attached: 1535821790334.jpg (739x742, 85K)

Non-meme answer is Lex Luthor or Riddler
>narcissistic genius with an inferiority complex

Doom has been turd tier ever since the first Fantastic 4 movie. Let's be real here.

Doomsday

Attached: f3177f6f6231a3690f6a050ef803829fe1cd13e1r1-449-640v2_hq.jpg (449x640, 97K)

No! Stupid Batman uses his cunning to be one step ahe...
Well Batman uses superior tech to.. uhm
Batman doesnt use magic tech to..fucking nth metal
Okay but he doesnt do occulty...stuff
>>Justice league dark
Omnipotence, FUCK.

Attached: 0637BEF1-F4C1-4756-B1C7-8B65807262E7.gif (300x225, 206K)

I didn't say that Sinestro stories are deep. I said that they cover more subjects than "a villain just became omnipotent. How will the heroes react?". They are deeper than Doom's shit, which isn't hard.

There are none equal to DOOM

Name three good Doom stories.

And no, stories that involve Doom becoming omnipotent do not count as "good".

i can give you two:
Heroes reunited (in which he keeps coming back in time and failing to help the heroes defeat Galactus)
Triumph and torment

You think that Doom is the best character ever and can't even name three good stories of his? And one of the two stories you managed to name is fucking "Heroes Reunited"?

Oh, boy. So, you believe that "Heroes "Reunited" is one of the biggest masterpieces of literature?

>Omnipotence, FUCK.
Batman with Superman powers.

Newfag spotted for not noticing an infamous member of Yea Forums

Brother Eye is DC's Ultron and the answer is Black Adam for DC's Dr.Doom

>and the answer is Black Adam for DC's Dr.Doom
Black Adam is DC's Namor. What are you on, m8?

>Black Adam is DC's Namor.
Nah, DC's heroines don't want to cheat on their partners with Black Adam when they see him killing innocent people.

Orm is DC's Namor. Black Adam is a powerful dictator of a foreign country. Black Adam even went through a phase where he was trusted by his former enemy. Black Adam and Doom are also both considered anti-villains, the only difference is that Doom is more egocentric.

Norman is more like evil Batman

He's more like DC Namor

Dr Doom is more like a occultist Supergenius with a cult following wanting to take over the world

A character similar to him is Father from FMA
>Supergenius
>wealthy
>magic powers
>political
>always prepare a trap or plan B before facing any enemy
>obsessed with turning into a God to take over the world faster
>believe that he's right because he's better suited to rule mankind than the average person

Attached: 2c4d87416ec50903869bc2d18b64f7ca.jpg (678x960, 69K)

How did you completely get Father's motivations backwards?

Lord Havok is literally Doctor Doom, he's from the Marvel Expy Universe with the Revengers etc.

No I just like it a lot, I had a lot of fun. And the best character is and will always be Galactus.

>Galactus
You mean Magneto

It's Luthor.
Osborn is just a poor man's Luthor who is nowhere near the ballpark Luthor and Doom occupy

Superman = Reed Richards

>nor got his own country
He actually was retconned to have his own country just like Doom in one of his last appearances and took over its DC Universe counterpart for one arc although the Justice League immediately kicked him out.

Wait, Havok has appearances besides Multiversity?

I've always dreamed of a Batman/Goblin crossover story where they fight each other in costume while trying to sign a deal out-of-costume, unaware of each other's identities

If we're going by Bullshit meter, as "explained" by , then Dr Doom's DC counterpart should be Joker.

Actually, how did you even arrive to Doom=Green Gob?

That says more about DC's heroines than it does Black Adam.

Orm is more of a Loki. Black Adam is more of a Namor, being the ruler of his own country who is beloved by his people despite the rest of the world seeing him as a huge dick (admittedly not unlike Doom). But like Namor, Black Adam can be an anti-hero or an anti-villain depending on the story and he'll straight up kill bad guys instead of letting them live.

Does Vandal really have a Marvel counterpart? Maybe Kang?

Batman took the country back from him, and stole Not-Captain America's shield and Not-Thor's hammer for himself.

Except he wasn't like that before he came back at the end of the Clone Saga

but thats wrong

But the Norman Osborn and the Green Goblin are the same person. Are you implying that Lex Luthor is The Joker?

There is only Doom.

DC has made it obvious that Dr. Doom is Batman.

Attached: Justice League of America v01 - The Extremists (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr-Justice League of (1988x3056, 1.52M)

if that's the case how come nearly half of DC's output is always Batman or the fact that DC characters always win against Marvel characters in Death Battles and fan votes?