HellBoy (Remake)

>Comes out in less than a Month
>Little to no hype
>Dark Horse property
>Distributed by Lionsgate
>Comes out 2 Weeks Before Avengers: Endgame
How in the fuck do they think they can compete with a Film that has been built up to for a Decade in the highest grossing Film Franchise that's guaranteed to be in the TOP 3 highest grossing Films EVER, Avengers: Endgame?

Attached: HellBoy_(Remake)_ver5_xxlg.jpg (1946x3000, 547K)

By coming out in theaters two weeks before the release of the other film.

They should have never moved from January. At least then there may have been a chance it could be King of shit mountain

Shazam also releases worldwide a Week & Day Before it.

Attached: shazam_ver3_xxlg.jpg (1382x2048, 914K)

What the fuck we'e they thinking ?

The thing I keep coming back to is that they really, genuinely don't seem interested in making it any different than the Del Toro movies. They want to adapt some of the comic book storylines, but it doesn't feel like Mignola's stuff. It feels like diet Del Toro, with all his deviations from canon but none of his heart and charm.

Making a Hellboy movie without Del Toro was always a terrible idea and it never should have happened.

>implying anyone will want to see endgame after being exposed to kektain marlel

Trilogies are always nice, they should have at least let him cap it off with a finale. He seemed to have a plan in mind for ending his run with the character, which we will never get to see now.

that is some high octane delusion you're running there

>little to no hype
Talk for you, Pearlman fanboy.
I'm more than ready to watch this movie on premiere night.

Enjoy your soulless, hollow failure.

That's what pisses me off. It was clearly a trilogy, just end it before rebooting. I honestly think this is some money laundering scam because nobody is dense enough to try and compete with Shazam and Endgame with another capeshit character

Lol its Hellboy 2 all over again, which opened right before Dark Knight and completely chopped off its box office legs. This movie better make bank over 2 weeks or its toast.

Attached: KAMpRaLh.jpg (1024x787, 229K)

by not paying Arcudi for his characters and contributions to the lore

The way I heard it, Mignola got autistic about his vision

I am really really really hoping it doesn't suck.

I guess if Del Toro's plans for the character involved Hellboy dying (or becoming evil, etc.) in the end, that could have had a negative impact on the future of the property. Like if people had already seen the characters finale where he heroically sacrificed himself or whatever, would they have any interest in seeing a reboot of what they would regard as a concluded story? It's a little different than a reboot for, say, Spider-man, because none of the stories about him concluded in a way that seemed final or like the character was finished. I feel like Del Toro's ending may have been different, so that could explain the disagreement.

It always seemed like Del Toro's schedule just couldn't work, and Mignola wanted to make another Hellboy movie.

Welcome to the future, in which no comic book movie, or indeed any movie at all, will ever again receive attention or even mildly positive critical reception. Disney will release six movies a year for the rest of time and no other movie will ever compete in the box office again. This is it. it's over. All the critics, all the theaters, all the actors and and the media have all cast their lot with Disney. This is the future you wanted, and it's the one you got.

Are people actually expecting this to be good? Trailer was corny as hell.

End Credit Scene

Abe Sapien is shown