Currently; which one has it worse? Nevermind all the movie and TV shit; I mean the comics

Currently; which one has it worse? Nevermind all the movie and TV shit; I mean the comics.

Attached: ZZ2F24542F.jpg (580x302, 84K)

I don't read Marvel, but DC has it pretty bad right now imo at least.

DC has Bendis so they have it worse. Marvel's just boring

Its pretty even atm, both are pretty overall blah with some high spots

Speaking for myself alone I’d say that DC has it worse right now with Bendis being their new big dog in the yard, and Batman stuck in a 100 issue series with Tom King phoning in each issue. The real problem is that rather than learning from Marvel’s failures, they have chosen to ignore and now repeat them, but at least movie synergy gave us the Shazam ongoing, too bad if it wasn’t for the movie we wouldn’t have it right now.

Really hard to say.
Marvel seems like they are trying at least between reversing the diversity characters & giving Black Cat her cleavage back.

Dc was on top of the fucking world with Rebirth but once Superman got merged together, the Oz bullshit, Bendis, Rucka/Sharp left Wonder Woman, Aquaman lost his memory, Sejic left JLO, Doomsday Clock got delayed 50 times things things took a turn for the worse.

>The real problem is that rather than learning from Marvel’s failures, they have chosen to ignore and now repeat them
Minus Marvel's SJW-ism which was Marvel's biggest mistake by far.
The Muslims/Mexican Lanterns were kept contained (and the sexyspic was actually a decent character), the Black Power Girl is not around anymore and such.

Both are pretty bad right now. DC's taking additional hits with their trade department being a complete and utter shitshow, but neither of them are doing well creatively. Each have a handful of good books and that's about it.

Ah, but now we have Bendis’ OC Naomi Not-Riri and an all new teen lantern who also happens to be some manner of POC

>Its pretty even atm, both are pretty overall shit with some high spots
FTFY

DC really had the chance to pull ahead, but they can't seem to get their shit together. They shit the bed with the lead-up to Doomsday Clock being so integral to Rebirth. Their Vertigo relaunch is just plain embarrassing. Bendis is running unchecked writing, what, 17 books?
Marvel is...being Marvel. What? Captain Marvel isn't selling? New #1 for her! Domino? Here's a limited series with the same creative team! Let's do the same for Iceman! We have the best artists that we could find on Tumblr (because we can't afford DeviatnArt).

>Bendis’ OC Naomi Not-Riri
Who also has some secret that will shake the DC universe or something.
I actually paid money on those two issues. Naomi is already an unlikeable character who jumps to weird conclusions and obsesses over shit. When I saw that the first issue had her seeing her therapist, I pretty much knew she was Riri: TNG.

prolly Marvel the way it's heading.

Both are absolutely shit, but DC still has based Morrison and Russell. Marvel has absolutely no good writer. Only meme writers like Cates and Ewing, who got the spotlight because how bad the rest are.

Isn't Bendis only writing 4? Superman, Action, Naomi, and YJ?

Definitely DC. Everything great about Rebirth is either finished (Tynion's Detective Comics, Rucka's Wonder Woman), been thrown in the garbage (Tomasi's Superman, Wally West Flash), or has completely lost all relevance (Doomsday Clock).
Marvel isn't doing particularly great, but it's good enough to keep reading. Cyclops and Wolverine are back in Uncanny X-Men, OMD is being undone in Amazing Spider-Man, and the Avengers' Big Three are back front and center of the team. Immortal Hulk and Tony Stark Iron Man are also great series that I wholeheartedly recommend.

both companies were killed years ago by out of touch executives grasping for larger audiences and failed television/movie writers who made friends with the soulless puppets in charge of creative content

you forgot leviathan, pearl, cover, and scarlet

DC's in a really bad stop right now. They promised with Rebirth to course-correct their direction by delivering an epic story-line that would explain meta-textually where they wronged with the character and continuity changes, and set back characters and the continuity to the way readers clamored for, but then delayed that story-line, reversed back most of the positive changes they had done in the meantime, and finally did several big stories that purposely went against what they've promised.

This left the readers feeling betrayed and the continuity a clusterfuck because all the effort to clean house was stop in the middle.

I thought Pearl, Cover and Scarlet were ending or ended already.

i just checked, and you're sorta right. pearl is still going on, though. but you can bet your sweet ass he's probably cooking up another 3 or 4 series in his head as we type.
this is it

pretty much this. and even morrison is kind of flawed

>I mean the comics.
Then marvel, its not even a contest

Half of Marvel comics right now are written by Donny Cates. The rest is divided between Rosenberg, Kelly Thompson and that lady with big tits.

Which one of those is Jason Aaron